Firemonkey got her children back.
Dan Sullivan
2006-11-17 13:59:23 UTC
From: Firemonkey
Date: Wed, Nov 1 2006 11:24 am
Email: "Firemonkey" <***@yahoo.com>
Groups: alt.support.child-protective-services

How's it going? I thought of you this morning while I was sewing
buttons on my youngest stepson's Cub Scout Shirt.He's living with us
full time as has the older one. They are both doing fantastic.I thought

about you because it was with your excellent advice we got him and his
brother home.
They are doing fine.
Keep up the great work you are doing.You ARE changing lives and making
a difference.
We owe you.

===============

From: Firemonkey
Date: Wed, Nov 1 2006 5:31 pm
Email: "Firemonkey" <***@yahoo.com>
Groups: alt.support.child-protective-services

<<<snip>>>

Anyway, if anyone comes here needing advise you can trust Dan. I
suggest reading every post this man has ever written regarding CPS.
here and on Fight CPS. What I did was go through his posts with an open

word document handy and copy and paste the information I needed.
Then I would save and print it so I could go over and ponder it for
awhile. It never steered me wrong.
When someone has helped in the return of your children, you develop a
kind of gratitude bond with them even if they are so busy helping other

families.It becomes personal to you. What greater gift can you give
someone?

Its just so sad people in need have to wade through lunatics, fanatics
and fools to find the information they need to get help.

Carry on Dan !

===================

I always do.

Thanks, Dan
Basil Amir
2006-11-17 14:06:16 UTC
From: Firemonkey
You pathetic CPS scum are freakin hilarious.

Outted for the CPS scumbag you are - you fall back on your most pathetic
move - sucking yourself off in public.

Why don't you pathetic asswipes just crawl back into your CPS slimepot and
leave hardworking innocent families alone?
Dan Sullivan
2006-11-17 14:09:12 UTC
From: Firemonkey
Why don't you
<<<snip>>>
Post by Basil Amir
leave hardworking innocent families alone?
Because I can help them get their children back from CPS foster care,
as firemonkey posted.
Basil Amir
2006-11-17 14:20:50 UTC
From: Firemonkey
Why don't you
<<<snip>>>
Post by Basil Amir
leave hardworking innocent families alone?
Because I can help them get their children back from CPS foster care,
as firemonkey posted.
You're hilarious asshole. You've proved beyond any doubt that all you care
about is sucking yourself off in public. You don't have any advice to give -
you never have - and never will. You spend your time harassing innocent folk
who won't kiss your pathetic CPS ass.

All you have are your silly socks and your pathetic display of self-sucking
perversion.

Post your 'advice' - I could be wrong. lol.
Dan Sullivan
2006-11-17 14:28:45 UTC
Post by Basil Amir
From: Firemonkey
Why don't you
<<<snip>>>
Post by Basil Amir
Post your 'advice' - I could be wrong. lol.
Feel free to peruse all my messages on asCPS... and you'll see you ARE
wrong.
Basil Amir
2006-11-17 14:35:36 UTC
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
From: Firemonkey
Why don't you
<<<snip>>>
Post by Basil Amir
Post your 'advice' - I could be wrong. lol.
Feel free to peruse all my messages on asCPS... and you'll see you ARE
wrong.
'Bout what I expected - You got zero to offer except to harass and falsly
accuse others.

Typical CPS gooftard.
Dan Sullivan
2006-11-17 14:53:35 UTC
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
From: Loyal Fan - view profile
Date: Sat, Feb 22 2003 2:32 am
Groups: alt.support.child-protective-services

Our daughters first B-day was yesterday! Everything went great and our
daughter is doing so well with adjusting.

I spoke with my attorney the same night, he called to say happy b-day
and check in on us.

He reminded me that a while back my friend, Dan, had pushed me to ask
him to emergency petition the court. The attorney was saying if it was
not done when we had the opportunity then, we might not be sitting
around having cake celebrating. We owed this guy a world of thanks.

Dan told me to call him and push at him to file the darn motion. I made

the call and the attoreny said "its what I was thinking but how did you

have the same idea"?

I said I just spoke with my friend Dan and the attorney politely cut me

short. He said "In what area does your friend Dan practice law"? I said

he doesnt. He said "are you sure"? , "only an attorney thinks like
this".

At the end of our convo he said I am not sure what to really bill you.
think I just showed up in court and your buddy gave you everything
you
needed to prevail. So I said how about you charge me nothing? ;-p

Well its not quite nothing but no where near what it would be had I not

had Dan fighting hard along side me.

He did the real work. He knew we were a mess, we weren't sleeping,
eating. When my voice cracked on the phone his did too. He said it was
alright to cry, he let me get it out.

Once I was so angry I wanted to smash everything!!! He told me to go
punch the trees outside. He told me a joke, he made me laugh.

I would sit and stare blankly at the computer and an email box would
pop
up. It was Dan, he just found a new piece of info about OI and had to
share it. When I was down he picked me up. He gave me the strength to
fight. He spent more time on the phone with me than my own father.

When I had a question at, 10pm, 11pm, 12pm.......Dan had the answer.

My wife's mom died during this ordeal to cancer. While we grieved her
loss Dan took this tragedy and worked it into our case to use against
cps.

I honestly forgot about parts of our case that happened in court. The
guy shocked me by reminding me exactly what transpired. It ws like he
was there in court with us taping the whole thing. He is just a great
listener and nothing gets passed him. My problem was his problem.

When it comes to family, this guy is as serious as a heart attack!

He told me we won months before we even walked into court. He was
right.

Dan, Thank You! The smile on my wife's face!!! You have no idea!!!

In every snapshot, my daughter is all smiles! My wife couldn't stop
crying.

I thought I was going to have to cover her with a shock blanket! She
still cant believe its over.

I also went to NY to pick up my 8 year old daughter today. She has not
seen her sister once since cps intervened on us. They said she would
also be fair game to take if she were at my home and they came calling.

They are together for the first time in 7 months! My life is complete
again, my world is whole.

Dan, we all (not kids) lifted a glass of champagne last night and we
toasted to YOU! Not only have you made us the happiest people in the
world, but you made my parents the happiest grandparents in the world!

I needed to say this publicly here. People need to know from where the
help came, from who was willing, night or day, to listen and to guide
us.

Many Thanks,

Chuck, Margie and baby Angie
aka
Loyal Fan

P.S. My wife is insisting on her confirmation name being Danielle. You
better have no plans cause your now her sponsor!

====================
Post by Basil Amir
Typical CPS gooftard.
Ya think?
Basil Amir
2006-11-17 15:14:35 UTC
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
From: Loyal Fan - view profile
Date: Sat, Feb 22 2003 2:32 am
[...]
Post by Basil Amir
Typical CPS gooftard.
Ya think?
If you got some advice, post it - your perverted displays of self-sucking
are pathetic.

Typical CPS narcissist.
Dan Sullivan
2006-11-17 15:21:19 UTC
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
From: Loyal Fan - view profile
Date: Sat, Feb 22 2003 2:32 am
Post by Basil Amir
Typical CPS gooftard.
Ya think?
If you got some advice, post it - your perverted displays of self-sucking
are pathetic.
Typical CPS narcissist.
There are more messages on asCPS and FightCPS from people that I've
helped beat CPS and get their children back.

It's already been posted.
Basil Amir
2006-11-17 21:35:34 UTC
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
From: Loyal Fan - view profile
Date: Sat, Feb 22 2003 2:32 am
Post by Basil Amir
Typical CPS gooftard.
Ya think?
If you got some advice, post it - your perverted displays of self-sucking
are pathetic.
Typical CPS narcissist.
There are more messages on asCPS and FightCPS from people that I've
helped beat CPS and get their children back.
It's already been posted.
Yup - about what I'd expect from a CPS suck. All talk - no nothing. lol

But - post your advice - I could be wrong.
Dan Sullivan
2006-11-17 22:16:56 UTC
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
From: Loyal Fan - view profile
Date: Sat, Feb 22 2003 2:32 am
Post by Basil Amir
Typical CPS gooftard.
Ya think?
If you got some advice, post it - your perverted displays of self-sucking
are pathetic.
Typical CPS narcissist.
There are more messages on asCPS and FightCPS from people that I've
helped beat CPS and get their children back.
It's already been posted.
Yup - about what I'd expect from a CPS suck. All talk - no nothing. lol
But - post your advice - I could be wrong.
As I said... my advice is already posted and the successes that came
from it are also posted.

Enjoy.
Basil Amir
2006-11-17 22:37:52 UTC
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
From: Loyal Fan - view profile
Date: Sat, Feb 22 2003 2:32 am
Post by Basil Amir
Typical CPS gooftard.
Ya think?
If you got some advice, post it - your perverted displays of self-sucking
are pathetic.
Typical CPS narcissist.
There are more messages on asCPS and FightCPS from people that I've
helped beat CPS and get their children back.
It's already been posted.
Yup - about what I'd expect from a CPS suck. All talk - no nothing. lol
But - post your advice - I could be wrong.
As I said... my advice is already posted and the successes that came
from it are also posted.
Enjoy.
Oh well - you've been backpeddlin since you got here - you have no advice to
give - just harassment for innocent folk who come here for support.

You are a pathetic piece of CPS shit - incapable if telling the truth

Of course you could post your advice, I could be wrong.
Dan Sullivan
2006-11-17 23:17:43 UTC
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Which innocent folk specifically?
0:->
2006-11-17 22:57:08 UTC
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
From: Loyal Fan - view profile
Date: Sat, Feb 22 2003 2:32 am
Post by Basil Amir
Typical CPS gooftard.
Ya think?
If you got some advice, post it - your perverted displays of self-sucking
are pathetic.
Typical CPS narcissist.
There are more messages on asCPS and FightCPS from people that I've
helped beat CPS and get their children back.
It's already been posted.
Yup - about what I'd expect from a CPS suck. All talk - no nothing. lol
You can't do a google on his posts? How odd.

Are you that new, or google illiterate then?
Post by Basil Amir
But - post your advice - I could be wrong.
Bob, reposting requesting, or demanding, has become the game of the
troll, and or lying pissant like you.

You know it's there, but your ego is so flaccid you want to "exercise"
someone to help you get it up.

You just aren't important enough, Bob.

You are a fool, and you make a bigger one of yourself by demanding.

Or are you barred from those locations?

This one's open to you. Want instructions on how to use google to find
Dan's posts?

I can't help you with FightCPS though since they barred you.

0:->
Basil Amir
2006-11-17 23:24:05 UTC
Post by 0:->
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
From: Loyal Fan - view profile
Date: Sat, Feb 22 2003 2:32 am
Post by Basil Amir
Typical CPS gooftard.
Ya think?
If you got some advice, post it - your perverted displays of self-sucking
are pathetic.
Typical CPS narcissist.
There are more messages on asCPS and FightCPS from people that I've
helped beat CPS and get their children back.
It's already been posted.
Yup - about what I'd expect from a CPS suck. All talk - no nothing. lol
You can't do a google on his posts? How odd.
I've done many googles of his posts -- like I said, he gave no advice, has
no advice, and just harasses and intimidates and basically goes balistic on
parents who come here for support and won't buy into his 'do everything they
say and serve tea' strategy.

You and he have nothing to offer but false accusations and harassment of
innocent folk.

You are both are typical CPS scum.
Dan Sullivan
yawn
0:->
2006-11-18 00:57:23 UTC
Post by Basil Amir
Post by 0:->
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
From: Loyal Fan - view profile
Date: Sat, Feb 22 2003 2:32 am
Post by Basil Amir
Typical CPS gooftard.
Ya think?
If you got some advice, post it - your perverted displays of self-sucking
are pathetic.
Typical CPS narcissist.
There are more messages on asCPS and FightCPS from people that I've
helped beat CPS and get their children back.
It's already been posted.
Yup - about what I'd expect from a CPS suck. All talk - no nothing. lol
You can't do a google on his posts? How odd.
I've done many googles of his posts -- like I said, he gave no advice, has
no advice, and just harasses and intimidates and basically goes balistic on
parents who come here for support and won't buy into his 'do everything they
say and serve tea' strategy.
You and he have nothing to offer but false accusations and harassment of
innocent folk.
Post a few of our comments to parents that come here for help wherein we
"go ballistic," harass and intimidate those parents.

What false accusations and harassment of which posters?

Could it be we challenge those that endanger the families you claim we
go ballistic on, when in fact you consider the your prey?
Post by Basil Amir
You are both are typical CPS scum.
CPS doesn't think so. They are very worried when they see Dan's name
related to a case. Mine they learned long ago means I take care of
relative families very well indeed.

You just got caught giving bad legal advice, CBob, and you are pissed
and can't answer the challenge to prove your claims that any of your
'constitutional' advice has ever worked before.

Give us a few cases, CBob.

We'd love to have ways to fight CPS that are so easy as you offer.

Just cite the 13th Amendment and watch them come scurrying back with
your kiddies from foster care "slavery," is that right, CBob?

A case please.

0:->
0:->
2006-11-17 16:52:43 UTC
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Basil Amir
From: Loyal Fan - view profile
Date: Sat, Feb 22 2003 2:32 am
Post by Basil Amir
Typical CPS gooftard.
Ya think?
If you got some advice, post it - your perverted displays of self-sucking
are pathetic.
Typical CPS narcissist.
Take the Chuck, Margie, and baby Angie example above. They were accused
of abuse so horrific their tiny baby's bone were broken, in more than
one place.

Turned out she was a premmie, and had a rarer form of brittle bone
disease that NO one had noticed the research on. Not CPS, not the
parent's attorney, no-one until Dan ran it down, and not just provided
it but coached the family on how to use it properly.

They won. I believe even their attorney mentioned at some point that
Dan's advice was highly effective and something that an attorney might
well have done.

Was it "legal" advice? Nope. But it was good advice. It won.

I maintain a list of all state AsG and CPS offices, and sent references
along to all of them about the new research on a previously unknown form
of brittle bone.

Dan did service not only to this family, but likely many he'll never
even hear of.

I assure you, not only does Dan not work for CPS, but CPS in his area do
not like to hear the sound of his name in connection with a case of theirs.

They have lost too many times.

And parents have won, including Dan himself about 15 times at last
count. Oh, they want him bad, but I presume by now have gotten the
message. He knows what he's doing.

He studies policy and statute, and looks at cases on factors that can
and do win.

So that brings me, Bob the Creative Constitutionalist, when YOU give
LEGAL advice, and base it on the constitution, do you in fact invoke
those parts of it that have in tact been used successfully in cases?

Let's take, for instance, your advice to invoke and claim a violation of
the 13th Amendment. The one that makes slavery illegal in this country.

You suggested it for those cases where the litigant's child is in foster
care.

Please post here any cases involving foster, or other out of home
placement, that were overturned, and the returned, based on a claim of
civil rights violation using the 13th Amendment as the central issue and
basis for a finding in the parent's favor.

In fact, take any of your suggestions using the BOR, or other
Constitutional issues, and show us their success rate as factors in
findings in favor of the parent.

Some have happened, and are highly case specific, which means they have
little use as general purpose advice, which you give.

Any thoughts here, or is all you have, "If you got some advice, post it
- your perverted displays of self-sucking are pathetic.

Typical CPS narcissist?"

How is it you are unable to defend your claims, while Dan can and does
defend and support his with posts from folks he's helped?

And I know Chuck, listed above. And I've communicated with others he's
helped.

And recent posters, such as Betty, have thanked both he and I for advice
that worked for her.

Can we presume, as has been the case in the past from certain posters
here, that anyone that does take Dan's advice, or mine, and wins against
CPS will be attacked by you, Greg, and other misfits and losers?

So who is harassing here, Bob?

Don't you like having it pointed out you don't know what you are talking
about? Is that harassment?

I plead guilty then. I will do what I have done before.

I'll continue to demand proof from you, and I'll continue to ask you how
your advice can be applied, and where and how it worked.

Expect a lot of such challenges. That's the nature of this newsgroup.
It's not your playground or laboratory to come and find 'rats' to
experiment on with your kookoo ideas. These are people with children
they risk losing. Not your toys. OR lab rats.

I expect a lot of ad hom dodges from you, stupid. Because you haven't
got anything else, just like Greg and others of his kind that have
fouled this newsgroup from time to time.

0:->
Greegor
2006-11-17 18:43:46 UTC
Chuck, Margie and baby Angie aka Loyal Fan
When was this "salvation" Dan?

I seem to recall this person was sucking
you off in public LONG before this supposed rescue.
Dan Sullivan
2006-11-17 18:47:33 UTC
The post is dated, turdbrain.
0:->
2006-11-17 19:47:38 UTC
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Greegor
Chuck, Margie and baby Angie aka Loyal Fan
When was this "salvation" Dan?
The post is dated, turdbrain.
No no, Dan.

Don't stop him now.

I am extremely interested in the time line he brings, up.

And as an aside, his colorful language he goes to great lengths to
correct others for as some argument they are wrong.

Greg.

Exactly when was Chuck doing this supposed public event you claim in
relation to Dan becoming involved in the case?

You mean to say that Chuck was posting BEFORE his child was taken by
CPS? Or there was even any CPS contact at all?

Personally I think you are, as you and your buddies have claimed, by
lie, of us, trying to 'terrorize' families that come here for help.

Look at this closely. You are addressing someone that helped the other
person get his child back.

"I seem to recall this person was sucking
you off in public LONG before this supposed rescue."

Do you really mean to attack Chuck in this way?

(We know you are a homophobe, put that aside for now).

He did what Dan suggested. He used vital medical research info that Dan
provided.

He and his wife got their child back in a case that looked like it was a
total lost cause for the family.

Even the attorney was not succeeding, apparently in the least.

I'd say recent attacks on Dan and myself claiming WE terrorize families
that come here is a major bit of projection and lying, Greg.

Wouldn't you?

Can new families here, if they succeed by using Dan's tactics, expect to
be treated like this?

Well, we know the answer.

You and your buddies have consistently attacked them.

Is that not so, Greg?

Take the example of one of your current favorite targets for ridicule,
ad hom, rudeness, lies, rhetorical insinuating questions, an all around
vile and vicious attack.

A grandmother, desperate to keep her child out of a system that seemed
to be bound and determined to take him.

You seemed to go into a fury when she would not simply fall into wild
ranting attacks against CPS at your invitation (but most certainly
criticized both system issues and worker errors she encountered).

And you have most certainly escalated when she posted here that she had
used suggestions by both Dan and I that she felt helped her get and keep
her grandson.

Now what is it about success that so infuriates you, Greg?

And why would anyone but a loser want to join you in your loser games?

I suppose if they had a kid they wanted very much to get rid of, say
like some "boyfriends" might........

0:->
Dan Sullivan
2006-11-17 19:12:24 UTC
Post by Greegor
Chuck, Margie and baby Angie aka Loyal Fan
When was this "salvation" Dan?
I seem to recall this person was sucking
you off in public LONG before this supposed rescue.
I seem to recall that Loyal Fan had decided to focus on what had to be
done to disprove the allegation that he or his wife had broken his
daughters leg... rather than go to war with CPS over each and every
thing some of the lunatics wanted him to.

And he was right in that choice because he was reunited with his baby
daughter the night before her first birthday.

And if you read what Loyal Fan posted it was alsso a reunification with
his older daughter because CPS warned him that if they caught her with
him on a visitation weekend they would also place that daughter in
foster care. The two were kept apart for eight months.
Basil Amir
2006-11-17 21:56:59 UTC
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Greegor
Chuck, Margie and baby Angie aka Loyal Fan
When was this "salvation" Dan?
I seem to recall this person was sucking
you off in public LONG before this supposed rescue.
I seem to recall that Loyal Fan had decided to focus on what had to be
done to disprove the allegation that he or his wife had broken his
daughters leg... rather than go to war with CPS over each and every
thing some of the lunatics wanted him to.
And he was right in that choice because he was reunited with his baby
daughter the night before her first birthday.
And if you read what Loyal Fan posted it was alsso a reunification with
his older daughter because CPS warned him that if they caught her with
him on a visitation weekend they would also place that daughter in
foster care. The two were kept apart for eight months.
Yeah asswipe I remember 'Loyal Fan' the award winning educator from
Pennsylvania who couldn't spell their OR Pennsylvania.

One of your more pathetic socks.

Bwaaaawaaaaawaaaaaaa

You're a CPS scumsucker.

Of course, post your advice - I could be wrond.
0:->
2006-11-17 23:02:04 UTC
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Greegor
[...]
You misspelled "scum sucker," and "pathetic socks."

The socks are spelled out in about two dozen recent posts, in the "from"
field, your little family.

And "scum sucker" is actually spelled: "CONSTITUTIONAL BOB."
Post by Basil Amir
Of course, post your advice - I could be wrond.
R R R R R... "wrond?"

Yes, you certainly could be, since posters here know you've been reading
Dan's advice for some time now.

Especially when he points out that Constitutional Bob is full of shit
and posts very dangerous advice to people that might be more interested
in getting their children back from CPS, rather than fighting CPS as a
career.

How's your's comin' anyway, CBob?

0:->
Basil Amir
2006-11-17 23:26:20 UTC
Post by 0:->
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Basil Amir
Of course, post your advice - I could be wrond.
R R R R R... "wrond?"
Yes, you certainly could be, since posters here know you've been reading
Dan's advice for some time now.
Especially when he points out that Constitutional Bob is full of shit and
posts very dangerous advice to people that might be more interested in
getting their children back from CPS, rather than fighting CPS as a
career.
How's your's comin' anyway, CBob?
Wow - you got a spellchecker. Groovy.

You don't know me dickhead. You wanna know me -- you keep pretending like
you do know me -- but you are mistaken. Like Isaid, I could ask you for a
match and you wouldn't know me you CPS scumsucker.
0:->
0:->
2006-11-18 01:01:48 UTC
Post by Basil Amir
Post by 0:->
Post by Basil Amir
Post by Basil Amir
Of course, post your advice - I could be wrond.
R R R R R... "wrond?"
Yes, you certainly could be, since posters here know you've been reading
Dan's advice for some time now.
Especially when he points out that Constitutional Bob is full of shit and
posts very dangerous advice to people that might be more interested in
getting their children back from CPS, rather than fighting CPS as a
career.
How's your's comin' anyway, CBob?
Wow - you got a spellchecker. Groovy.
Naw, I just know a typo when I see one.

Lots of very intelligent people don't always spell everything correctly.
You were foolish to try and use spelling errors or typos to attempt to
discredit someone. That's all.
Post by Basil Amir
You don't know me dickhead.
Don't I, Elmer Fudd?
Post by Basil Amir
You wanna know me -- you keep pretending like
you do know me -- but you are mistaken.
Bluff, Fudd. You don't do it well.
Post by Basil Amir
Like Isaid,
Given the lies in a lot you have said here, I hardly place much
credibility in this claim.

I figure if you say "left" it's "right." Up, it's down. "Honest," her
lying.

If you say you said something, then we can be sure you lied.
Post by Basil Amir
I could ask you for a
match
You don't smoke. What would YOU want a match for?
Post by Basil Amir
and you wouldn't know me you CPS scumsucker.
So, when are you going to provide us with that wonderful case that
proves that the 13th Amendment will get your kid out of slavery in
foster care?
Post by Basil Amir
Post by 0:->
0:->
0:->
0:->
2006-11-17 19:35:12 UTC
Post by Greegor
Chuck, Margie and baby Angie aka Loyal Fan
When was this "salvation" Dan?
I seem to recall this person was sucking
you off in public LONG before this supposed rescue.
So, let us see now.

A parent who has successful prevailed against CPS, using some of Dan's
tactics, even when they have never conversed directly with him, and is
grateful for the good advice they used, is "sucking," Dan "off in
public," even before they won against CPS?

So, was Chuck sucking Dan off in public when he took a rare form of
brittle bone disease and applied that information in a way Dan suggested
and got his child back?

Do people that come here to this newsgroup then risk, as it appears from
your long history of postings, being harassed with such language (tsk)
and criticism for getting their children back, should they, from
listening to Dan?

Do you really think they care who gives the advice, or could it be they
care about what is given and the result?

As a parent, and presuming a lot of parents think like I do about their
children, I'd listen to a reincarnation of Hitler, if his methods would
get my kids back, should I lose them.

Thankfully Dan's not, and his do.

Any new reader here needs to, sadly, because of your dishonesty and sick
little head, go back to the early posts where you and Dan first
encounter each other here.

They need to see the exchange between you were Dan suggests something
that has worked for others to get their kids back, and you fly into a
rage and "recast" his suggestion as 'suckin' up to CPS' or otherwise
"groveling."

Anyone that further interests themselves in you will find that you spend
a considerable amount of your creative writing time "recasting" (as you
put it about workers) Dan's words into something he has not said, has
not meant, and has in other places very clearly told persons how to USE
what they do AGAINST CPS in court.

He told you how to use things.

You refused to listen.

Your right.

You lost...well, Lisa and her daughter did.

And you want others to do the same.

Have you committed that crime yet that you are going to use to fight to
get Lisa's child back?

You know, like the one you advised someone else to use in court to get
arrested in their family court reunification attempt.

Greg, seriously. Why would you tell someone to do such a thing?

I note Bob the CC, thinks that maybe some families will happily
sacrifice the return of their children to be able to fight the monster CPS.

Do you believe that to be true?

Is that what the Christine's were doing?

Who convinced them to do that?

0:->
Basil Amir
2006-11-18 00:25:16 UTC
Post by 0:->
Post by Greegor
Chuck, Margie and baby Angie aka Loyal Fan
When was this "salvation" Dan?
I seem to recall this person was sucking
you off in public LONG before this supposed rescue.
So, let us see now.
A parent who has successful prevailed against CPS, using some of Dan's
tactics, even when they have never conversed directly with him, and is
grateful for the good advice they used, is "sucking," Dan "off in public,"
even before they won against CPS?
Chuch is a sock.

You are a CPS caseworker.

You destroy innocent families. Only in your narcissistic delusions do you
help anyone.

I'll bet you cut some swath through innocent Oregon spankers considering you
believe legal spankers to be child abusing thugs.

How many innocent families were destroyed by your hidden abuse issues.

You and your puke spawn Danno are typical CPS scum.
Greegor
2006-11-18 02:18:50 UTC
Chuck, Margie and baby Angie aka Loyal Fan
Can you prove these people are not an elaborate sock?
Dan Sullivan
2006-11-18 02:42:00 UTC
Post by Greegor
Chuck, Margie and baby Angie aka Loyal Fan
Can you prove these people are not an elaborate sock?
All knowledge is introspective, Greg.

Is an explanation necessary?
Greegor
2006-11-18 07:28:08 UTC
Chuck, Margie and baby Angie aka Loyal Fan
Can you prove these people are not an elaborate sock?
All knowledge is introspective, Greg.
Is an explanation necessary?
Have you tried that one on caseworkers? <grin>