CT: Scruggs case DCF *dirty home* on Oprah soon
Fern5827
2003-11-16 16:15:26 UTC
http://hartfordadvocate.com/gbase/News/content?oid=oid:42390

Was Ms. Scruggs the MAIN CAUSE of her son's suicide? Remember, suicide ranks 2
0r 3 in causes of teenage deaths in the US.

There is also controversey over whether her housekeeping style could encourage
or embolden DCF to conduct similar forays against sloppy parents.

Remember, too, that the Scruggs boy was categorized as a *gifted* child which
generally means his IQ topped 130.
bobb
2003-11-17 07:55:29 UTC
Post by Fern5827
http://hartfordadvocate.com/gbase/News/content?oid=oid:42390
Was Ms. Scruggs the MAIN CAUSE of her son's suicide? Remember, suicide ranks 2
0r 3 in causes of teenage deaths in the US.
There is also controversey over whether her housekeeping style could encourage
or embolden DCF to conduct similar forays against sloppy parents.
Remember, too, that the Scruggs boy was categorized as a *gifted* child which
generally means his IQ topped 130.
There is no single reason a person commits suicide.. and certainly not that
of a dirty house. Most often, the 'problems' leading up top suicude are more
imagined than real.. meaning they do exist but are highly exagerated.

In another post there were comments about ' psycological aggression'.. and
I do have to wonder how many parents have a part in their kids suicide..
even unknowingly. Kids are aware of expections set for them... that find
it impossible to fail in school, be gay, or not acheive certain goals.
Others are threatned with being disowned, tossed out of the house, or denied
certain freedoms... any, or all of which can be overwhelming to some kids.

No matter, it'd be rather dangereous to start jailing parents.

bobb
Fern5827
2003-11-17 13:59:41 UTC
Well, if we start with Ms. Scruggs, we are going to open up a kettle of worms,
in that suicide is #2 or #3 in terms of causes of death in the teenage
population.

I have tried to help a Mother with a disturbed teen. When Dad was away on a
business trip, it took 2 of us to go over there and convince the child to get
into car with Mom and go to therapists.

She was very small, petite, and he was a very truculent 12 yo.
Kane
2003-11-17 18:32:41 UTC
Post by Fern5827
Well, if we start with Ms. Scruggs, we are going to open up a kettle of worms,
in that suicide is #2 or #3 in terms of causes of death in the teenage
population.
I have tried to help a Mother with a disturbed teen. When Dad was away on a
business trip, it took 2 of us to go over there and convince the child to get
into car with Mom and go to therapists.
She was very small, petite, and he was a very truculent 12 yo.
And yet you are perfectly willing, Wegalia, to villify foster parents
and claim they do it for the money when they may have a house full of
just such children, and NO body to come and help them with such
difficult children.

Nice going.

You are one of the shallowist little shits I've ever run across.

Kane
Greg Hanson
2003-11-17 22:01:43 UTC
How did a parent dealing with a difficult 12 year old
set Kane off about Foster Care?

Is Kane proposing the kid would be handled better
by Foster Care contractors? Where is the failure?

If a kid's problem gets worse and they end up in Foster
Care, isn't that a failure of the system to support the
mother in coping with the problem kid?

Isn't the state SUPPOSED to help the mother in a
situation like that?

Why dump them in Foster Care?
Just because the FUNDING STREAM is more available?
Dan Sullivan
2003-11-17 22:12:27 UTC
Post by Greg Hanson
How did a parent dealing with a difficult 12 year old
set Kane off about Foster Care?
Fern can sympathize with a mother who has to deal with a difficult 12 yo but
not a foster parent in the same situation.

Follow it, Greg?
Post by Greg Hanson
Is Kane proposing the kid would be handled better
by Foster Care contractors?
Did Kane say that or are you making it up?
Post by Greg Hanson
Where is the failure?
Usually between yer ears, Greg.
Post by Greg Hanson
If a kid's problem gets worse and they end up in Foster
Care, isn't that a failure of the system to support the
mother in coping with the problem kid?
Which system are you referring to, Greg?

Who is supposed to help?
Post by Greg Hanson
Isn't the state SUPPOSED to help the mother in a
situation like that?
The state?

Which department?
Post by Greg Hanson
Why dump them in Foster Care?
Who?
Fern5827
2003-11-18 18:47:56 UTC
Dan asked about my status helping a Mom place her wild 12 yo in car to go to
therapy.
Post by Greg Hanson
Is Kane proposing the kid would be handled better
Post by Greg Hanson
by Foster Care contractors?
Actually, both myself and a very committed gentleman, a former excecutive from
a very well-known medical devices company, went to aid this family in a
VOLUNTEER CAPACITY.

You see, I give back to the community, GRATIS.

Free, no money, no recognition, no overtime--just to HELP A HURTING FAMILY.
Dan Sullivan
2003-11-18 20:00:38 UTC
Post by Fern5827
Dan asked about my status helping a Mom place her wild 12 yo in car to go to
therapy.
The following is a question from Greg... not me.
Post by Greg Hanson
by Foster Care contractors?
Actually, both myself and a very committed gentleman, a former excecutive from
a very well-known medical devices company, went to aid this family in a
VOLUNTEER CAPACITY.
You see, I give back to the community, GRATIS.
Free, no money, no recognition, no overtime--just to HELP A HURTING FAMILY.
So you'd go to the same extent to help if it was a foster child and the
family they were currently living with?
Kane
2003-11-18 23:06:04 UTC
Post by Greg Hanson
by Foster Care contractors?
Actually, both myself and a very committed gentleman, a former excecutive from
a very well-known medical devices company, went to aid this family in a
VOLUNTEER CAPACITY.
You see, I give back to the community, GRATIS.
Free, no money, no recognition, no overtime--just to HELP A HURTING FAMILY.
Gosh I must have gotten you wrong. You mean you really went all the
way out of your lovely neighborhood to where it is dangerous, and you
offered assistance to a foster parent overloaded with violent and
difficult children....oh, wait...you didn't help a foster parent, did
you now?

Hell, I help my neighbors with bad livestock. No big deal. And I'm in
lots more danger than you were helping with a 12 year old child.

What a Sap you are.

Kane
bobb
2003-11-18 01:52:01 UTC
Post by Greg Hanson
How did a parent dealing with a difficult 12 year old
set Kane off about Foster Care?
Is Kane proposing the kid would be handled better
by Foster Care contractors? Where is the failure?
If a kid's problem gets worse and they end up in Foster
Care, isn't that a failure of the system to support the
mother in coping with the problem kid?
Isn't the state SUPPOSED to help the mother in a
situation like that?
You're not supposed to be so logical. CPS, it seems, is not supposed to
help families without first conducting an investigation. An investigation
will probably results in negligent and/or abuse parents... the basis for
removal.

bobb
Post by Greg Hanson
Why dump them in Foster Care?
Hmmm..there are those who would say, why not? They are actually helping the
bio parents. Let a trained specialized foster parent deal with the child..
and, of course, theropy is in oreder.

bobb
Post by Greg Hanson
Just because the FUNDING STREAM is more available?
Not everyone get the chance to use tax funds to benefit their family. The
bio parents should be grateful for the free service. Right?

bobb
Kane
2003-11-18 04:49:38 UTC
Post by Greg Hanson
How did a parent dealing with a difficult 12 year old
set Kane off about Foster Care?
Care to provide some attributed remarks by me that would show what you
are talking about...or babbling about?

No...you don't want a discussion of an issue, that's plain. It hangs
you out to dry every time.
Post by Greg Hanson
Is Kane proposing the kid would be handled better
by Foster Care contractors? Where is the failure?
Why would you attempt to attribute to me something I may not have
said? Is THAT why you fail to attribute?
Post by Greg Hanson
If a kid's problem gets worse and they end up in Foster
Care, isn't that a failure of the system to support the
mother in coping with the problem kid?
You got it bubba. The problem is YOU assholes don't advocate for more
up front services. You just want CPS to screw up MORE.

It takes MONEY to provide services. By the way, many states do a dandy
job of providing such services...unfortunately druggies tend to
relapse three or more times and it's over enough of a child's
childhood that they don't get to have one.
Post by Greg Hanson
Isn't the state SUPPOSED to help the mother in a
situation like that?
No, actually that ARE NOT supposed to. They are encouraged to. If the
mother doesn't take the bait, no, they can't be held responsible for
that choice...yet still, I see state workers that keep on trying until
the bitter end.

Yet the mother still may well relapse. How many times does the child
have to go through momma having her tricks over for Shit, how many
times does the child have to go hungry, how many time do they have to
miss yet another developmental milestone for lack of parental
attention to the stimuli needed for that development?
Post by Greg Hanson
Why dump them in Foster Care?
Because the parents are in many cases unrecoverable...but CPS tries
anyway. Why dump them back in the home with relapsed druggies and
abusers?
Post by Greg Hanson
Just because the FUNDING STREAM is more available?
Yep. The people have spoken. I understand you are a wannabee
lobbiest..((ugh!, now that hurts)) Why don't you go lobby to get more
up front money?

Instead you just sit on your ass, day after day, babbling your babble
looking for a chance to ride some more on someone else's pony.

I give you, max, until she is 17. She'll be back for you.

Kane
Kane
2003-11-18 04:55:25 UTC
Post by bobb
will probably results in negligent and/or abuse parents... the basis
for
Post by bobb
removal.
bobb
Post by bobb
bio parents should be grateful for the free service. Right?
Yah know bobb, what's really funny here is that in these very ngs
examples of upfront services have been posted.

This is a sly attempt by Greegor the Whore to once again depart from
the subject and see if he can avoid folks noticing what a shit he is.

There's not logic or caring in it for the parent of the 12 year old
mentioned, no acceptance that foster parents have to deal with far
more than most bio parents do, and that on a regular basis.

The ONLY thing a foster parent actually gets..well two things...is
they have the option to stop fostering (but then a parent can do the
same about parenting, now can't they) and on some occasions, just a
few, the satisfaction of helping a child, and occasionally a family,
make it.
Post by bobb
bobb
Kane
Greg Hanson
2003-11-18 13:22:14 UTC
The Oprah show about SCRUGGS case already aired right?
Or is there another air date?
Fern5827
2003-11-18 18:49:16 UTC
No, I think it will be coming up.

Greg asked: (I'll notify grp when it does)
Or is there another air date?
Kathleen
2003-11-20 01:17:45 UTC
Post by bobb
Post by bobb
will probably results in negligent and/or abuse parents... the basis
for
Post by bobb
removal.
bobb
Post by bobb
bio parents should be grateful for the free service. Right?
Yah know bobb, what's really funny here is that in these very ngs
examples of upfront services have been posted.
This is a sly attempt by Greegor the Whore to once again depart from
the subject and see if he can avoid folks noticing what a shit he is.
There's not logic or caring in it for the parent of the 12 year old
mentioned, no acceptance that foster parents have to deal with far
more than most bio parents do, and that on a regular basis.
The ONLY thing a foster parent actually gets..well two things...is
they have the option to stop fostering (but then a parent can do the
same about parenting, now can't they) and on some occasions, just a
few, the satisfaction of helping a child, and occasionally a family,
make it.
Post by bobb
bobb
Kane
Foster parents do it for the money
and that's that. I've never run across
a different situation.

Kathleen
l***@nospam.ham
Kathleen
Sherman
2003-11-18 23:40:55 UTC
Post by Greg Hanson
How did a parent dealing with a difficult 12 year old
set Kane off about Foster Care?
Is Kane proposing the kid would be handled better
by Foster Care contractors? Where is the failure?
If a kid's problem gets worse and they end up in Foster
Care, isn't that a failure of the system to support the
mother in coping with the problem kid?
Isn't the state SUPPOSED to help the mother in a
situation like that?
They do, Greg. Haven't they removed your girlfriend's daughter from your
abusive home? After all? And placed her in kinship foster care? Why?
Hmmm. I do guess you have a point, they could have helped your erstwhile
provider/fiancee with counseling to get a grip and dump you. Sherm.
Greg Hanson
2003-11-19 12:37:40 UTC
Did ya see where California just began work to shift
lots of money to keep kids at home rather than in Foster Care?

Greg to Sherman:
I offered to leave several times in the beginning of this case.
Knowing how the caseworkers LIED is what steeled her against that.
People tend to not be cooperative with people who they know LIE.
After we showed contractors proof that caseworkers had LIED, they
did not seek correction of the terrible falsehood from the state agency.
This began a lot of distrust of contractors, and a view of them as croneys.

If you're not a sock, you could at least avoid looking so much like one.
Dan Sullivan
2003-11-19 13:28:12 UTC
Post by Greg Hanson
Did ya see where California just began work to shift
lots of money to keep kids at home rather than in Foster Care?
I really doubt that CPS is gonna allow children to stay in a home where an
unrelated adult male

1) waits in the bathroom for a little girl to finish showering

2) forces a little girl to take cold showers as punishment

3) physically pushes a little girl into a shower

4) spanks little girls
Post by Greg Hanson
I offered to leave several times in the beginning of this case.
It only took 2 years and 10 months for you to make that claim, Greg.

Did ya just remember now... or are ya making it up?

You were probably concentrating on the hard data...
Post by Greg Hanson
Knowing how the caseworkers LIED is what steeled her against that.
Whatever you say, Greg.
Post by Greg Hanson
If you're not a sock, you could at least avoid looking so much like one.
If you're not a child molestor, you could at least avoid... ahhhh, you can't
help yerself, Greg.
Greg Hanson
2003-11-20 08:29:37 UTC
Post by Dan Sullivan
4) spanks little girls
Completely legal under Loco Parentis, and you know it.
Post by Dan Sullivan
It only took 2 years and 10 months for you to make that claim, Greg.
Nope. I've posted it before.
Try Google.
Post by Dan Sullivan
Did ya just remember now... or are ya making it up?
Stated before. Try Google.
Post by Dan Sullivan
If you're not a child molestor, you could at <snip>
Making such false accusations will endear you
to lots of parents. More and more though you
resemble some of the "consultants for profit"
who get really angry when the family does not
do everything exactly as they say.
Sound familiar, Dan?

Even some other respected posters were irked about
your control-freak like obsession with your way
being the one and the only way.

Seems pretty egotistical and big headed.
Nobody would mind if it was TRUE, but several
other methods have worked, and not all situations
are the same.

You say you don't push people to do baseless services.
But you pushed me to do just that.
You were acting like a Judas goat.
But you had to push more, like a spurned
lover, angry and vindictive.
You obsessed about your one and only way.
You also demand large amounts of access to
sensitive documents, some of which are completely
unnecessary. Dan, keep insulting me.
Every parents dealing with CPS will see you and
recognize you as a caseworker or a stooge for them.

You waffle, flip flopping like you are Bi-polar.

I think your big ego is your biggest liability.
It generally gives you away as a small man inside.
Like the Commander, why do you need to stroke
your ego so much in public? Do you think nobody
realizes that you puff yourself up? :)
Dan Sullivan
2003-11-20 11:28:10 UTC
Post by Greg Hanson
Post by Dan Sullivan
4) spanks little girls
Completely legal under Loco Parentis, and you know it.
Why'd ya snip 1, 2, and 3???

And how long has the little girl been in kinship care, Greg?

Ya know, Greg, when ya take everything you did to that little girl in
totality...

you're one sick MoFo.
Post by Greg Hanson
Post by Dan Sullivan
It only took 2 years and 10 months for you to make that claim, Greg.
Nope. I've posted it before.
Try Google.
Try tellin the truth, Greg.
Post by Dan Sullivan
If you're not a child molestor, you could at <snip>
Making such false accusations will endear you
to lots of parents.
Don't ya know what a question is, Greg?
Post by Greg Hanson
More and more though you
resemble some of the "consultants for profit"
who get really angry when the family does not
do everything exactly as they say.
Sound familiar, Dan?
Even some other respected posters were irked about
your control-freak like obsession with your way
being the one and the only way.
More of yer lies, Greg.
Post by Greg Hanson
Seems pretty egotistical and big headed.
Nobody would mind if it was TRUE, but several
other methods have worked, and not all situations
are the same.
You say you don't push people to do baseless services.
But you pushed me to do just that.
Really?

Such as?
Post by Greg Hanson
You were acting like a Judas goat.
But you had to push more, like a spurned
lover, angry and vindictive.
You obsessed about your one and only way.
You also demand large amounts of access to
sensitive documents, some of which are completely
unnecessary.
Which documents?

The 11 pages you asked me how to respond to?

How can I tell you how to respond if ya don't let me read what yer
complaining about?
Post by Greg Hanson
Dan, keep insulting me.
Your wish...
Post by Greg Hanson
Every parents dealing with CPS will see you and
recognize you as a caseworker or a stooge for them.
Ya think?
Post by Greg Hanson
You waffle, flip flopping like you are Bi-polar.
What have I flipped on?

Show me.
Post by Greg Hanson
I think your big ego is your biggest liability.
I think your attraction to little girls is your biggest liability.
Post by Greg Hanson
It generally gives you away as a small man inside.
Like the Commander, why do you need to stroke
your ego so much in public? Do you think nobody
realizes that you puff yourself up? :)
Do ya think no one can see how many parents I've helped get their children
back from foster care?
Sherman
2003-11-20 12:59:21 UTC
Post by Greg Hanson
Did ya see where California just began work to shift
lots of money to keep kids at home rather than in Foster Care?
I offered to leave several times in the beginning of this case.
Knowing how the caseworkers LIED is what steeled her against that.
And she left her little girl out of her home on account of what?
Post by Greg Hanson
People tend to not be cooperative with people who they know LIE.
To the extent of keeping their child out of their home for years? A
reasonable person would deal with the children's best interests FIRST, then
tackle the perceived problems of others. Your attitude and the attitude
that you ascribe to this child's Mommy is sick. No wonder you refused to
attend psychological evaluations.
Post by Greg Hanson
After we showed contractors proof that caseworkers had LIED, they
did not seek correction of the terrible falsehood from the state agency.
This began a lot of distrust of contractors, and a view of them as croneys.
So? So? Where is the little girl? Home? Did any of your nonsense work?
Do you?
Or are you still on your "sabbatical" from dumpster diving for cans and
sorting them out in Mommy's trailer?
Post by Greg Hanson
If you're not a sock, you could at least avoid looking so much like one.
Huh?

You have no idea what I look like, much less who and what I am.

No "sock" holds little ones, like your girlfriend/provider's child at night
as they cry themselves to sleep because their Mommy Dearest chose some dirt
bag nut over them. No one, no entity has paid me to do this. It's about
the kids with me. All about the children.

It's not any principal with you after all, is it? It's the MONEY. You
won't work for it, you won't do anything but run your ignorant mouth. You
won't have to buy any child another pair of tennis shoes every couple of
years now, will you? Now, her Mommy can more well afford you. I don't get
it but then again, I hope that I never will...

Sherman.
Dan Sullivan
Love yer posts, Sherm.
Fern5827
2003-11-18 21:25:32 UTC
I live in an area which is somewhat upscale. Not too many fosters here.

I work with parents who have difficult children. Hence, I help THEM.

Most of the upscale, all college grads, in this group are intensely opposed to
CPS.

As was the physician and the computer engineer who had to throw cold water on
the teen to keep her from sneaking out at night.

And partying, and drugging, and becoming exposed to STD's.

Heck even the clerks who work for DSS, diss 'em. It's a TRULY DYSFUNCTIONAL
SYSTEM.
Sherman
2003-11-18 23:36:29 UTC
Post by Fern5827
I live in an area which is somewhat upscale. Not too many fosters here.
I work with parents who have difficult children. Hence, I help THEM.
Most of the upscale, all college grads, in this group are intensely opposed to
CPS.
As was the physician and the computer engineer who had to throw cold water on
the teen to keep her from sneaking out at night.
And partying, and drugging, and becoming exposed to STD's.
Heck even the clerks who work for DSS, diss 'em. It's a TRULY
DYSFUNCTIONAL
Post by Fern5827
SYSTEM.
NOT in YOUR neighborhood, eh? None of "those folks" there, eh?

I suppose none of your neighbors harm their children and abuse them either.

Go do the tough thing. Help a foster parent. Gratis. Help a child. It's
about the children.

Stay up all night with a frightened, damaged child. Read them a story.
Listen to them. Help someone other than the supposed rich and privileged
people with whom you contend you surround yourself with. Hey, anyway, why
are their children rebelling? Aren't they doing everything "right"??? And
why in the world would anyone with any intelligence be "opposed" to the
protection of children. Obviously, by your own description of your
neighborhood and neighbors, there is no one around you who is "upscale"
enough to take in a child or two who have been abused and neglected by their
parental units.

You don't know what it's about, Fern. Not a clue. Spend 24 hours with a
substance exposed infant. That'll open your eyes and maybe your heart.

Sherm.
Greg Hanson
2003-11-20 09:20:44 UTC
Sherman: Help a foster parent gratis?
Go do the tough thing. Help an Oil Company. Gratis.

Brought to you by Sherman and the Enron Foster Care foundation.
Kathleen
2003-11-20 09:22:20 UTC
Post by Fern5827
[...]
We hardly doubt there are abused and
neglected kids. It's when the DCF is
doing the abusing and neglecting, that
we have the problem.

They are clearly out of their minds.
ACTIONLYME CHILDREN WITH LYME DISEASE PROTECTION SERVICE

Kathleen M. Dickson
ActionLyme, International Patient Advocacy Group
Analytical Methods Development Scientist, Pfizer Inc
http://www.ActionLyme.com

23 Garden Street Telephone 860-599-3852
Pawcatuck,CT 06379, Kathleen M. Dickson, ActionLyme Founder, Lyme
Disease Foundation Community Education Volunteer, ILADS, Connecticut
Separations Science Council

November 19, 2003

TO: Dr. Laura Lustig, The Learning Center, Westport, CT

CC: 1) Brian Fallon, MD., Columbia Lyme Clinic, New York Psychiatric
Institute, 2) Sam. T. Donta, MD, Boston, Infections Diseases,3)
Statewide Bar Counsel, Dwyer, 4) National Institutes of Mental Health,
NIH, Elias Zerhouni, 5) NINDS, Roland Martin, 6) Richard Blumenthal,
7, 8) CT DMHAS, Thomas Kirk, and Rhonda Kincaid, 9) Karen Andersson,
CT DCF, 10) John G. Rowland, 11) CDC, Director, 12) Pekah Wallace,
CHRO, 13) John Ashcroft, 14) Carla Edelenbos, UN Human Rights
Commission, 15) The Lyme Disease Foundation, 16) Jim Daly, DARE
Officer, Stonington Police, 17) Christopher Morano, Connecticut
Justice Commission, 18) FBI New Haven,19) USDOJ, New Haven, 20) Marcia
Goin, American Psychiatric Association, 21) Mark Stapleton, CT
Department of Education, 22) Congressman Simmons, 23) Senator Dodd,
24) Terry McAuliffe, 25) Senator Lieberman 26) International Center
for the Study of Psychology and Psychiatry, ICSPP.org

Dear Dr. Lustig,

As you can see, I have reported the CT Department of Children and
Families to the National Institutes of Mental Health, the Commission
on Human Rights, the USDOJ, the Statewide Bar Counsel, and so forth,
for being insane, and have included the evidence.
http://www.actionlyme.com/NIMH_MENTAL_INCOMPETENCE_DCF.htm

My sister Nancy Martin is a Marriage and Family Therapist (a new
career for her), and as you will see, it is she who invented all of
these bizarre allegations against me, which were unsubstantiated, but
then re-substantiated to Superior Court (the evidence is included
here). She knew I was looking for a lawfirm to take this class
action/RICO against Yale University as regards "Lyme disease" (See
"URBAN", October 3, 2003, and the correspondence, and with whom). I
will also loan you the 1998 Syllabus from Columbia's Conference, which
Nancy Martin attended with my Lyme friends and me. Nancy Martin knows
all about how Lyme disease affects the brain, as you will see.

You will also see here, my involvement in taking down Yale's 200
million dollar FRAUD of a Lyme vaccine (FDA Testimony). I founded
ActionLyme, called Dennis Parenti at SmithKline and I started the
campaign to get adverse events reported in the summer of 1999, and now
that dangerous vaccine is off the market.

See the "ActionLyme History" on my website, for more of the things I
have done to put an end to this abuse of Lyme patients. And see the
documents recorded in the November 16, 2003 data binder. Then you can
assess my abilities to care for congenitally infected children, where
the State of CT, can't protect then (Rowland and the USDOJ, Robert
Schoen and the CT Medical Licensing Board
http://www.actionlyme.com/Schoen.htm the CT duhDCF
http://www.actionlyme.com/duhDCF.htm and Karen Andersson's
non-response, etc.)

Included in this data package are excerpts and abstracts regarding
Lyme borreliosis- That is, scientific journal articles which relate to
the cognitive and neurological compromise. I have been studying this
for a long time, since all of my kids have Lyme disease, I have one
who is disabled, and I of course am a disabled chemist (my resume is
included). I don't need to state the reason I am concerned about the
cognitive effects.

I will ask you some basic questions and leave a questionnaire behind
for you to fill out, so that I can discover if you are someone we can
use, to evaluate children who have Lyme disease, as regards their 504
Education Plan. I will submit a report to Columbia-Lyme, The Lyme
Foundation. Etc,. above, as regards your group's eligibility for
future referrals.

I am autistic, as is my nephew and father, NF1 and Autism being
genetically related. My younger sister MaryJane has also a child with
Neurofibromatosis and the associated Learning Disability. While Nancy
Martin was reporting to the DCF that I am insane and tried to have me
committed over her lies (as you will see, she uses the phrase
"Kathleen is dangerous to herself and others"), I was actually helping
my younger sister get 504 Special Education.

That's three domains of mental compromise: Autism, Neurofibromatosis,
and Lyme Neuroborreliosis. I will assess your skills with assessing,
for future reference.

I have included a Questionaire. You can find all the answers on my
website, but I have included the RI Tick Borne Diseases Management
Plan also for your reference as regards the CDC's testing as well as
the Markers of Pathophysiology.

I have also included for you (and did not go to the Statewide Bar
Counsel, nor the CHRO, nor Blumenthal, for lack of space), some of the
pathophysiologies reports of psychotropics related brain damaged.
There is one essential document which describes the central problem
with today's psychotropics, without directly revealing, that the
mechanisms of action are conceptually wrong. You can discover what is
the new focus of the NIMH, no doubt in response to these new epidemics
of vector borne, and other pathogens on my website

ACTIONLYME CHILDREN WITH LYME DISEASE PROTECTION SERVICE

Kathleen M. Dickson
ActionLyme, International Patient Advocacy Group
Analytical Methods Development Scientist, Pfizer Inc
http://www.ActionLyme.com

23 Garden Street Telephone 860-599-3852
Pawcatuck,CT 06379, Kathleen M. Dickson, ActionLyme Founder, Lyme
Disease Foundation Community Education Volunteer, ILADS, Connecticut
Separations Science Council

Cognitive Deficits identified in Children with Chronic Lyme Disease
(12/1999).
Dr. Felice Tager of Columbia University reported at the International
Lyme Conference in Munich Germany in June 1999 that compared to age-
and education-matched controls, children with chronic Lyme Disease may
experience persistent problems with attention, mood, and behavior.
These results add to a small but growing body of published data
indicating that Lyme Disease may cause chronic cognitive problems in a
sub-group of children with Lyme Disease. This study examined children
with a well-documented history of Lyme Disease who were premorbidly
healthy but who had persistent neuropsychiatric complaints subsequent
to what is considered adequate treatment. The Lyme disease group,
compared to healthy controls, had more psychopathology and more
cognitive deficits. The psychopathology consisted primarily of higher
levels of depression and anxiety. Most troubling to these children was
that they felt ineffective: having to push to do schoolwork; doing
poorly in subjects that were previously not problematic; not being as
.good as the other kids; doing things incorrectly. The areas of
psychopathology most strongly affected had to do with the secondary
effects of a new onset cognitive problem. When the cognitive status
was examined, the children with Lyme Disease had deficits in overall
perception and organization, distractibility, general memory, and
verbal memory. A closer look at the pattern of deficits suggested that
these children with Lyme Disease had developed problems in visual and
auditory attention. This pattern might be mistakenly diagnosed as one
of primary Attention Deficit Disorder. Because these deficits would be
reversible after appropriate antibiotic therapy, Dr. Tager emphasized
the need for educators and parents to be aware of this association .
particularly when wo king or living in a Lyme endemic area.
Connecticut has the highest rate of Attention Deficit in the Country,
and according to duh DCF's Karen Andersson: "Unfortunately it's
becoming more and more of a problem," said Karen M. Andersson, PhD,
director of mental health for the Department of Children and Families.
"More and more younger children are experiencing behavior
difficulties that are so extreme they're not able to function in the
preschool environment and home."-- April 2001

That would clearly be because there is an epidemic of Tick Borne
Diseases, according to Matthew Cartter: "The overall incidence rate
of Lyme disease in our sample of 1006 households showed that 29.4%
(n=296) indicated that at least one member of the household had
contracted Lyme disease."
http://www.ucc.uconn.edu/www.ucc.uconn.edu/~wwwlyme/nera97.html

So, it is clear we have significant problems with congitive problems
in CT. I have filed a RICO complaint, as it was necessary, and named
Governor Rowland.
http://www.actionlyme.com/ROWLAND_KAISER.htm (The State of CT is
Welcome)

ACTIONLYME BORRELIOSIS/ TICK BORNE DISEASE NEUROCOGNITIVE EVALUATORS
ASSESSMENT Version 2003_1

Name 5 markers of Central Nervous System Disease, associated with
Neuroborreliosis.
http://www.actionlyme.com/RHODE_ISLAND.htm

List 3 Scientific Citations published on MedLine, which demonstrate
the objective (physiological data) scientific validity of any DSM
disorder which has been shown to be outside the 3 axes of Genetic
Traumatic, and Organic, with the published objective physiological
experimental data. Discuss the validity of Questionaires as
assessment tools, over brain SPECT scans, Functional MRIs,
Cerebrospinal Fluid markers, and the Scripps Institutes statement as
regards the status of known neurotransmitters?
http://www.scripps.edu/

Describe the validity of psychological testing such as a Minnesota
Multiphasic Personality Inventory in Central Nervous system disease,
(Even ONE reference is fine.), Autism, and Neurofibromatosis

Discuss the CDC's platform as regards Personality Changes in Chronic
Illness.
Hint: http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/eid/vol3no4/lindsay.htm

Discuss the activity and development of the phenothiazines class in
general terms.

What does "specificity" mean?

What is the meaning of 5 of 10 bands from a Lyme Western Blot.

What are the markers of Borreliosis as a cause of Multiple Sclerosis.
(Listing the discoverers of the markers is not adequate,
http://www.actionlyme.com/Roland%20Martin,%20NINDS.htm
http://www.actionlyme.com/Klempner_DQB1_0602.html

What is the source of head enlargement in Genetic Autism.

Which of the three antigens in the MMR vaccines is a known cause of
Autism?

What is meant by "post-vaccinal encephalitis"?

What two distinct cerebrospinal fluid markers have been discovered to
be related to MMR vaccine failure, in MMR vaccine failures and the
resultant Autism?
(hint, this can actually be discovered on the CDC's website, but also
here:
http://www.actionlyme.com/SCIENCE_AND_LAW_PARLIAMENT_USDOJ.htm

What is known to be the MMR antidote (given to HIV and
immunocompromised children)?

What does the packaging labeling warning on these MMR vaccine say,
which is the direct hint of the risk of brain damage associated with
MMR vaccines?

Describe the "Wildfire" of Schizophrenia (hint, this has been removed
from the NIH's website, so this is a "trick" question).

What does Steere say is a source of fetal compromise, in Maternal
Borreliosis transmission?

How is this related to the 4/13 spontaneous abortions the LymeRIX
vaccine induced?

What is the United States Armed Services policy as regards Military
Pilots who have been discovered to be HIV infected?

What are the parameters of assessment that Brian Fallon uses at
Columbia, in Adults and Children with Lyme disease (just another
borreliosis)?
http://www.columbia-lyme.org/flatp/breaknewsfull.html#cogndef

Who is Jay Sanford, and what do Pfizer Scientists say about the
treatment failures in borreliosis?
Hint: http://www.actionlyme.com/Biology_of_Parasitic_Spirochetes1976.htm
Links are all case-sensitive.

Who is Paul Ehrlich? What is "Compound 606" ?

Discuss the validity of any experiment, which is not independent of
the observer?
(Hint, Psychological Evals are not only not valid in CNS infections,
besides cognitive, but also, what are the requirements of a valid
experiment, as regards variables?)

What is the effect on children of being harassed by the Department of
Children and Families, when the children are aware of all of the false
allegations, and what is the effect on children of the fraudulent DCF
harassment and separation from their parents? (Answer on a separate
paper, we know this gets into bonding and attachment issues, as well
as the increase in child mortality in Foster Homes, over Natural
Homes) Hint: http://www.actionlyme.com/CPS_COLLUSION_AND_FRAUD.htm

What is the affect on children, whose parents have been falsely
accused, and then the DCF invents that the children are going to be
murdered by the parent, and then the parent is subsequently arrested,
or potentially arrested, for intended murder, when the source of these
bizarre allegations was the DCF?

What is the effect on children, whose parents are banned from school
grounds as a consequence of this, the CT DCF's abundant
psychopathology?
Hint, See Martha Stone, and Children's Rights dot org, and the new
status of the Department of Children and Families, under Federal
Control?
http://www.childrensrights.org/Legal/recent_legal_10_08.htm

What are your recommendations as regards the cognitive and moral
compromise of DCF Staff, as shown in these complaints? (Nov 16, 2003
data binder) Perhaps you can apply for an NIH grant to develop a
screening tool for DCF pre-employment assessment, including their
lawyers.

What is the difference between Autism and Asperger's? List the known
essential cognitive differences. (Hint: Christphher McDougle, who is
no longer at Yale—tough to figure out.)

Ami Klin and Fred Volkmar at Yale University are Psychologists and not
medical practitioners, to my knowledge. What is the value of Funding
the Yale Child Study Group, without a requirement for the
physiological assessments of these children?

If the waiting list to be evaluated by Yale Child Study, as regards
your autistic child is 2.5 years.
Do you think it makes sense for the NIH to continue to fund this
group, if they can supply no data as to the cause of autism?

What is the psychopathological term for the Yale Department of
Psychiatry, Benjamin Bunney's removal from his website, that the
Biology of Movement Disorders was his listed area of expertise, once I
made that public? (does not require to be a valid term, since few of
these psych terms are)

What are some of the cellular changes associated with meningitic
sequelae?

What are some of the cellular changes associated with either
psychotropics or "street- drugs?" Name the researcher at Yale, who
studies these, while Thomas McGlashan reports that Psychotropics
result in no greater immediate cognitive impairment than psychotropics
use in adults, and therefore they are okay?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12447030&dopt=Abstract
[PubMed ID 12447030]

TIME magazine had a recent article on Psychotropic Drug use in
children.
What is your position on drugging children, when the long term
outcomes are not known?
http://www.actionlyme.com/Psychotropics_YoungChildren.htm
Psychotropic Drug Use in Very Young Children Joseph T. Coyle, MD, The
Journal of American Medical Association
February 23, 2000 - Vol. 283 No. 8

Why is there so little valuable scientific data as regards Autism?
(Hint, it is the same reason there is so little valuable, and
non-conflicting, scientific data as regards Schizophrenia.

If Neurofibromatosis results in an apparent Thought Disorder, what
would be your recommendations to the NIH as far as rule outs for a
Treatment Plan (504, since genetically related neurocognitive
compromise cannot be "fixed").

What might be a valuable Family Therapy Program.

What would be your recommendations to the schools when they have
identified a student with either significant anxiety and a low
performance IQ, and/or an apparent thought disorder? If there is a
genetic element, which can be alleviated by diet, would you recommend
extra classes with the Guidance counselor? Or a training program for
Educators and Parents, as regards the known dietetic enhancements?

What are the physiological/cellular/membrane changing properties of
Lithium salts?

What are the known brain growth factors, nerve growth factors, and how
well are these deployed in nutritional enhancement recommendations in
human children?

What is the effect of regular daily exercise on the density of
dopaminergic cells in children?

What is the long term affect on dopamine transporters in chronic
Ritalin users?

How does this correlate with the concept of Chemical Equlibrium, and
the increase in dopaminergic neurons and dopamine blockers?

What is meant by "rebound psychosis", in a technical sense?

If Ritalin downregulates dopamine transporters, and exercise, in the
absence of Ritalin, increases them, what are your recommendations as
regards non-borreliosis-related attention deficit, to the Department
of Education in CT? Does it make more sense to have fewer
psychologists and guidance counselors and more physical education time
and instructors?

http://www.lymeinfo.net/neuropsych.html

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/romarkaraoke/Lymetim1.html

http://www.lymediseaseassociation.org/childlyme.htm
bobb
2003-12-02 16:09:39 UTC
Post by Fern5827
CPS.
As was the physician and the computer engineer who had to throw cold
water
Post by Fern5827
on
Post by Fern5827
why in the world would anyone with any intelligence be "opposed" to the
protection of children. Obviously, by your own description of your
neighborhood and neighbors, there is no one around you who is "upscale"
enough to take in a child or two who have been abused and neglected by their
parental units.
You don't know what it's about, Fern. Not a clue. Spend 24 hours with a
substance exposed infant. That'll open your eyes and maybe your heart.
Sherm.
It always interesting when one needs to resort to the extreme to justifiy a
position. The extremes are not issues of concern. The extremes are what
CPS should be doing in the first place. The extremes are used, just as you
do, to justify the trivial. Ohmygosh, if we don't do something there is a
chance other kids will be in danger, too. We allow the creep of what
'might' happen cloud better judgement.

bobb
Greg Hanson
2003-12-05 00:01:19 UTC
Post by bobb
It always interesting when one needs to resort to the extreme to justifiy a
position. The extremes are not issues of concern. The extremes are what
CPS should be doing in the first place. The extremes are used, just as you
do, to justify the trivial. Ohmygosh, if we don't do something there is a
chance other kids will be in danger, too. We allow the creep of what
'might' happen cloud better judgement.
It's called demogoguery.

It's sort of an an adult form of the sort of
"snit" that 12 year olds throw when they
can't have their way.
"Fine!, then I'm not gonna "(bla bla)...

As much as possible these agencies want to
make it so you can't throw out the bath water
without throwing away the baby also.

Sacred cow effect.

It's a kind of exaggeration that they use
over and over again.

Even though 90+% of their cases are mind numbingly
BORING, they pretend like the BIG DEAL cases,
especially the worst or wierdest, are run of the mill.

They have to feed their ""rescue fantasy"".
Kane
2003-12-05 08:51:11 UTC
Post by Greg Hanson
Post by bobb
It always interesting when one needs to resort to the extreme to justifiy a
position. The extremes are not issues of concern. The extremes are what
CPS should be doing in the first place. The extremes are used, just as you
do, to justify the trivial. Ohmygosh, if we don't do something there is a
chance other kids will be in danger, too. We allow the creep of what
'might' happen cloud better judgement.
It's called demogoguery.
It's sort of an an adult form of the sort of
"snit" that 12 year olds throw when they
can't have their way.
"Fine!, then I'm not gonna "(bla bla)...
Yes, we know. "take off those clothes and get in that cold shower,
right now young lady."

"Your honor I an teach a class in the proper way to spank, so why do I
have to take this parenting class." "You better give me some money,
the child's or the states, doesn't matter, to store my crap."
Post by Greg Hanson
As much as possible these agencies want to
make it so you can't throw out the bath water
without throwing away the baby also.
Waaaay over my head. Anyone else want to help Greegor out with
clarification?
Post by Greg Hanson
Sacred cow effect.
Wow...worse than the previous.
Post by Greg Hanson
It's a kind of exaggeration that they use
over and over again.
Yeah, I've heard them describe a simply burn on a kids butt with
scarring in the shape of the rings on an electric cooking range all
the way to the bone, as serious tissue damage, when it can plainly be
seen the kid can sit on the other buttock.

What is this world coming to.
Post by Greg Hanson
Even though 90+% of their cases are mind numbingly
BORING,
Come on, they have a lot of them, but gigolo intrusion isn't THAT
common...90+%, really?
Post by Greg Hanson
they pretend like the BIG DEAL cases,
especially the worst or wierdest, are run of the mill.
It's the jaded effect I tell you. They see so many they think all are
like that. Cut their caseloads, that'll teach 'em.
Post by Greg Hanson
They have to feed their ""rescue fantasy"".
Them and all those blasted Catholic saints. You'd think they would
know they could never be sainted. How dare they compare themselves.

I've actually seen a couple of them cry...the nerve...over the burns
and injuries on a child, and the grabbing at the worker's breasts and
crotch those toddlers do.

You'd think their job was hard or something the way they carry on with
those fakey crocodile tears.

They try to make up for it by maliciously, viciously, and with
giggling glee going out and taking away another burned, sexually
reactive child as though sex abuse actually existed.

Kane
Kathleen
2003-12-05 21:31:18 UTC
Post by Greg Hanson
Post by bobb
[...]
I bet you are totally right.

They lie so much, and they have so much
hatred in them, they would bring out the
worst in parents, and this is all part of
the game plan.

I DO pity them, when they are deliberately
vicious and hateful, like this Gauvin person,
What she would call a victory, she has no clue
how it relates to her actual mission statement,
Caring for Kids. And THAT is what I pity, I pity
her seeing no way clear, out of the harm she executes.

She thinks this is all there is. CLEARLY.

The difference between Men and Women, one of
them I should say, is that men are usually more
honest (remember Eve was the one who was allegedly
responsible for the Original Sin of DECEPTION)
and as they grow older, they mellow and become more
caring, Whereas we have this other class of BITCH
who never seem to last very long, in life, and I
mean that truly, When do you ever see a NASTY old
lady. The NICE ones seems to last a long time.

I guess that NASTY BITCHES end up abandoned
in nursing homes or something, by their families,

I've seen THAT a few times, but a few times only.

I pity this Jessica Gauvin. I don't think she will ever
recover from her hatred. What, then will she say
to God on her own Judgment Day? Will she think she
can persuade THAT Judge, too?

That's really what this is about. And the crime is
enormous, to hurt little children, in this way. She
has not hurt me. That is something she will never
understand.

Pitiful.
I don't think she will ever change.

There's something about HATRED, that grows until
it self-devours, and that is what is said of the
Works of Satan. How many souls can he destroy?

It's never been more clear to me, how Satan works,
since I have been in DCF Psycho land. It's all the
lying.

Love is Truth.
Hate is Lies.

It's that simple. If you love someone, you
NEVER lie about them, or to them. If you love all
people, you NEVER lie. That's the meaning of "Love thy
Neighbor as Thyself". Respect/Truth, is all that
is needed.

All the lies told about me, could never justify what
is best for my children. My Dianie is crying all the
time. Poor thing. They YELL at her for being forgetful
in the schools. ALL my kids have RED, RAW chapped lips.
How could the Social Workers not see that?

Lara is now sick with the flu and the DCF lost her retainer.
She's been so good about that, since she has perfect
teeth now.

Yikes. My kids are better OFF now?

Bags under their eyes, Sick, raw chapped lips,
tired, sick, scared... CRYING...

All because of other peoples's lies, and their
hatred of me, and over NEVER harming anyone, as
we learned in the depositions, from my family,
nor even an animal, in my life.

I have no intention of harming this one, Gauvin
in case anyone would assume I mean Harm for her.
I mean, SHE will bring harm upon herself, the
Eternal Kind, and Sometimes when I run across people
like her, like Don Dickson for example, *AM* I seeing
their own demise in their now DEAD FISH eyes?

I've seen this before. This blank look in the eyes.
Like the soul is already gone. I've seen it in
Carolyn Martin's eyes. WHAT GOES ON? behind those
blank eyes???

Can I ever teach my children again, to stay away
from such expressionless people? They aren't MY
children, anyway, They were just assigned to me
by God. Now they are in the hands of these monsters.

The lesser ones, among these meson-like-particles-called
morons, the DCF Social Workers, may indeed be weirdos llke
this Kane person, who maybe were traumatized as kids
themselves by abusive parents, but this GAUVIN?

"More will be asked of a man, to whom more has been
entrusted." She clearly knows what she is about.
She is about GAUVIN, Just like Nancy Martin, is the
center of her own Universe. And they are *BOTH*, ALL
ABOUT DECEPTION. Hatred. Jealousy.

Thou Shalt not bear false witness.
Thou Shalt not covet.
Love thy Neighbor as thyself.
Love God (Truth), first.

There were only 4 commandments, Jesus repeated, when
asked. And THOSE were it.

Don't lie, Don't be jealous, Love people and
that's how you Love God, but of all things,
to traumatize little kids like this over all
these lies, ... There can't be a bigger crime.

This putting yourself at the front of the Table
business also. I *see* where Gauvin will spend
Eternity.

"The Inferno"-- Dante

She won't look pretty then.

Kathleen
Greg Hanson
2003-12-06 07:53:37 UTC
Kathleen, I identified with most of what you said,
but this part in particular caught my eye.
When I outright proved one caseworker to be a liar,
with old documents from his own state agency, he
had a glazed look in his eyes.
My less religious interpretation was that
this glazed eyes thing is a reaction when
somebody knows they are guilty of such a
terribly harmful LIE.
Post by Kathleen
*AM* I seeing
their own demise in their now DEAD FISH eyes?
I've seen this before. This blank look in the eyes.
Like the soul is already gone. I've seen it in
Carolyn Martin's eyes. WHAT GOES ON? behind those
blank eyes???
Kathleen: The most important message I send to
any parents newly torn up by abusive Child Protection
agencies is what I will tell you now.

"Know that you are not alone."
Kathleen
2003-12-09 04:34:24 UTC
Phillips said at Trial today that I had a command
hallucination to kill myself, which is totally not
true.

Then Gauvin associated it with this post and got
Phillips to say, I hate Gauvin, when I am saying the
opposite. Gauvin HATES, is what this means (below). I do
not hate Gauvin, I hate what she does to little children.

And this attempt to have me committed, is because I
named Rowland in the RICO complaint, and I filed complaints
against Jessica Gauvin, and Sarah Gibson, with the Statewide
Bar Counsel, for taking from my Complaints to the Commission
oh Human Rights, and the Bar Counsel, my complaints against
Gibson, which are of course all true and factual complaints
of discrimination, and proof that Gibson lied to the CHRO
and the Statewide Bar Counsel.

So, since the newsgroup troll has been right about my case
SO FAR, knowing more about my case, than even *I* did, I
am sure they intend to commit me tomorrow, since they
sent Phillips records, up to some guy named Marcus,
Some Psychiatrist with the DMHAS, by fast courier FOR SURE I
will be committed tomorrow as a result of this frame up.

I do not intend to murder anyone, and I never had
a command hallucination in my life.

The RICO complaint is real and valid, and I named
Rowland, Kaiser, Yale, Steere, Schoen, McSweegan, Weinstein,
Matthew Cartter, John J. Connolly, Wormser, Nadelman,
Fish, etc

http://www.actionlyme.com/USDOJ_COMPLAINT_RICO.htm
http://www.actionlyme.com/Enterprise.htm

My kids have Lyme, they are not crazy.
http://www.actionlyme.com/Schoen.htm
http://www.actionlyme.com/ROWLAND_KAISER.htm

Etc.

This means, Who do we find out people are not
crazy, but have a Neuropsychiatric disease?
http://www.actionlyme.com/RHODE_ISLAND.htm

Since the Crooks published that themselves, and
now say we are crazy, that is FRAUD.

Phillips is a Forensic Psychiatrist for the State
and knows all about Lyme being RICO. He told me this
story should be published in "The New Yorker." So, I
told him about how Hoc Noble could not get theis FRAUD
story published in the New York Times, so Hoc quit.

Of course, I said the book I will write will be
about Psychiatry, and not about Lyme. Since I also
exposed PSYCHIATRY, and that ENTIRE INDUSTRY TO BE
A FRAUD ALSO.

So, Phillips just proved me right again.

FOR THE RECORD: I don't hate Phillips. I hate
what he does. FIRST DO NO HARM.

It WILL be amazing, if I can get justice in the State
of Connecticut. It WILL be amazing if ANYONE demonstrates
that they care about other people's kids. Like
mine, this time.

Kathleen M. Dickson
Kathleen
a***@hotmail.com
2003-12-09 13:48:22 UTC
Post by Kathleen
Phillips said at Trial today that I had a command
hallucination to kill myself, which is totally not
true.
Yup the entire world has joined together in a conspiracy to lie about
you.

People are risking their professional careers and reputations to lie
about you.

The entire world revolves around you.

You are right and the rest of the world is crazy.

Everyone in prison is innocent too.
Post by Kathleen
Then Gauvin associated it with this post and got
Phillips to say, I hate Gauvin, when I am saying the
opposite. Gauvin HATES, is what this means (below). I do
not hate Gauvin, I hate what she does to little children.
That's such a useful distinction. You don't HATE her you HATE what she
does.

Why don't you shut up and stop giving them ammunition to use against
you?
Post by Kathleen
And this attempt to have me committed, is because I
named Rowland in the RICO complaint, and I filed complaints
against Jessica Gauvin, and Sarah Gibson, with the Statewide
Bar Counsel, for taking from my Complaints to the Commission
oh Human Rights, and the Bar Counsel, my complaints against
Gibson, which are of course all true and factual complaints
of discrimination, and proof that Gibson lied to the CHRO
and the Statewide Bar Counsel.
Oh I thought it was all about your sister lying about you to get a
family inheritance?

Which is it kathleen?

Or is it that your sister enlisted everyone else on the planet into
her conspiracy to get a family inheritance?

How can it be that the case against you started before you ever
reported Sarah Gibson or Jesica Gauvin to whoever you reported them
to? That doesn't make logical sense according to the timeline.

Face it this has nothing to do with Lyme Disease "activism" by you
since that amounts to you blabbering and raving meaningless crap on
the internet constantly and not doing a thing in real life.
Post by Kathleen
So, since the newsgroup troll has been right about my case
SO FAR, knowing more about my case, than even *I* did, I
am sure they intend to commit me tomorrow, since they
sent Phillips records, up to some guy named Marcus,
Some Psychiatrist with the DMHAS, by fast courier FOR SURE I
will be committed tomorrow as a result of this frame up.
Do yourself a favor. Don't fight the committment. Take the medication.
Get some counselling. Otherwise you will never see your children
again.
Post by Kathleen
I do not intend to murder anyone, and I never had
a command hallucination in my life.
Then shut your mouth and stop saying things that can be interpreted
that way.
Post by Kathleen
The RICO complaint is real and valid, and I named
Rowland, Kaiser, Yale, Steere, Schoen, McSweegan, Weinstein,
Matthew Cartter, John J. Connolly, Wormser, Nadelman,
Fish, etc
The RICO "complaint" does not exist in terms of a "complaint" filed in
a court with a named plaintiff and named defendants served with the
complaint given a docket number assigned to a judge who sets discovery
deadlines blah blah blah

Your "complaint" is one of a zillion emails you sent to people who
don't care except that they wish you'd stop harassing and insulting
them.

You are delusional and beyond grandiose in your thinking. You are self
glorifying, claim credit for things you have nothing to do with,
suffering from massiah complex and martyrdom complex.
Post by Kathleen
http://www.actionlyme.com/USDOJ_COMPLAINT_RICO.htm
http://www.actionlyme.com/Enterprise.htm
That isn't a "complaint" in the legal sense. And it is raving
nonsense. Even if true it wouldn't make a RICO case. It isn't true
either. It makes no sense. It doesn't follow. It is irrational and
illogical.
Post by Kathleen
My kids have Lyme, they are not crazy.
http://www.actionlyme.com/Schoen.htm
http://www.actionlyme.com/ROWLAND_KAISER.htm
Etc.
This means, Who do we find out people are not
crazy, but have a Neuropsychiatric disease?
http://www.actionlyme.com/RHODE_ISLAND.htm
Crazy isn't a medical or legal term. If you are right, a
neuropsychiatric or neurological disease causes people to act crazy.
THink about the word NEURO meaning it has to do with the nervous
system and PSYCHIATRIC which means it causes psychiatric problems.

Your attempt to distinguish neuropsychiatric from crazy is attempting
to make a distinction with no difference.

It also means that you are wrong in rejecting psychiatry as a
profession that is inappropriate to evaluate diagnose or treat your
problems.

Don't you see that you are constantly saying inconsistent and
contradictory things? You shoot yourself in the foot by opening your
big mouth.
Post by Kathleen
Since the Crooks published that themselves, and
now say we are crazy, that is FRAUD.
If "they" say it is neuropsychiatric, what is the distinction between
that and "crazy."
Post by Kathleen
Phillips is a Forensic Psychiatrist for the State
and knows all about Lyme being RICO. He told me this
story should be published in "The New Yorker." So, I
told him about how Hoc Noble could not get theis FRAUD
story published in the New York Times, so Hoc quit.
Prove that Hoc Noble quit because he couldn't get a story published in
the New York Times. Another one of your lies.
Post by Kathleen
Of course, I said the book I will write will be
about Psychiatry, and not about Lyme. Since I also
exposed PSYCHIATRY, and that ENTIRE INDUSTRY TO BE
A FRAUD ALSO.
Sure thing honey.
Post by Kathleen
So, Phillips just proved me right again.
In your twisted world of illogic maybe so.
Post by Kathleen
FOR THE RECORD: I don't hate Phillips. I hate
what he does. FIRST DO NO HARM.
Another useful non distinction distinction.
Post by Kathleen
It WILL be amazing, if I can get justice in the State
of Connecticut. It WILL be amazing if ANYONE demonstrates
that they care about other people's kids. Like
mine, this time.
Kathleen M. Dickson
Does the M stand for MAD as in INSANE?
Post by Kathleen
Kathleen
Kathleen
2003-12-10 10:17:10 UTC
Indeed.

It appears a lot of people dislike me.

That would be because I am right about Psychiatry
and Psychology, about my family, about Lyme,
and about duh DCF.

And if I am right about Psychiatry, Psychology,
Lyme, and duh DCF, a lot of little "meson like
particles called morons" (duh DCF and their Psycho
related staff), and a lot of people in the CT
Department of Health, and a lot of players all
around will "Undergo a Reorganization", only they
won't exchange places, they will simply lose their
jobs, because this epidemic of CRAZY in the State
of Connecticut, will be addressed Scientifically,
and it will be discovered to be ILLNESS, rather
than CRAZY, and we don't need "Social Workers"
(Excuse the inappropriate capitalization of nouns-
I am thinking in terms of writing, fast, to people who
are native Deutch-speakers, and who capitalize
nouns)
and Psychiatrists and Psychologists, and pediatric
JAILS, or Psych hospitals, we will have Infectious
Diseases Clinics.

The greatest experience of my life, had to have
been the psychological abuse of the psychiatrist.

Notice I said *Greatest*, not as in I am great
for being traumatized by the Psychiatrist, and
that makes me great, but great as in I ASKED for
help, because of the effects of being autistic,
the ONLY one in the family, of my immediate siblings
(there are others in the next generation, and of
course, my father)... and "GREAT", as in, I think that
experience means a lot as far as the value of Psychiatry,
which I believe is a bigger crime than even Lyme.

And then, as would be expected would go along with
this mental DEFECT I have, autism, and my training
and what I DO/DID, naturallly, being an analytical
chemist who worked for a Pharmaceutical company, I
discovered that the MEDICINE of this "profession"
Psychiatry, is retrotherapeutic.

That is, I looked up and obtained several full text scientific
journal articles related to "psychomotor agitation" which
I now have, as a result of being a "mental patient"...

And then I found Peter Breggin, who I then talked
to, and he asked me to join ISCPP.org, and attend
their conferences.

http://www.breggin.com
http://www.icspp.org

No, I can't answer the question of Psychiatry, as in,
answering, "What motivates the individuals who practice this
abuse KNOWLINGLY, and WITTINGLY, as demonstrated by the
removal, by Benjamin Bunney, the Chairman of Yale
Psychiatry, from his website, of the notation of his
expertise in the 'Biology of Movement Disorders'
(Psychotropiocs induced brain damage)?"

At the molecular level, I discovered more, and more
about neurotoxins. Nowadays, this is popular knowledge
as demonstrated by the Nov 3, 2003, Cover Story on TIME
MAGAZINE:

http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101031103/

Make of it what you will. Then that will be a reflection
of you. I think it means, from experience, don't mistreat
a brain disease, such as Lyme, with these drugs, because
they compound the neurotoxicity of Lyme, and I have kids
who have Lyme, and I don't want MINE, nor anyone else's
kids mistreated similarly.

So, excuse my paranoia and grandiosity, but it appears
from this TIME MAGAZINE article, that other people
agree, that psychotropic drugging of children, is unknown
territory, and if these meson-like-particles called morons
and their superiors, accept the responsibility for
forced drugging of these children, they should also
accept the liability for the cost and damage to these
children.

Which would explain the State's attempt to have me committed
yesterday. I think. duh DCF are also furious for reporting
them to the USDOJ, the Commission on Human Rights,
the Statewide Bar Counsel, etc, for their ethics
violations, uh, aburd allegations, and their Civil
and Human Rights Violations.

It is an ABSOLUTE, that Lyme is a brain disease,
because BORRELIA are notoriously neurotropic, and it
is an ABSOLUTE, that psychotropics cause extra brain
damage. It is an ABSOLUTE, that global warming and
the burning of hydrocarbons will result in more disease
of this sort, and it is an ABSOLUTE, that the anwswer
is not to continue to do the same (burning more hydrocarbons),
as an answer to the problems/results.

It is an ABSOLUTE, that vaccines elute the mutation of
more virulent strains, and it is an ABSOLUTE that the
MMR vaccine results in "autism", partially via this same
mechanism, and partially via vaccine failure-- That is,
parents are not told that if their child is in an immunocompromised
state, they should not get these attenuated vaccines.

As far as we know, it is an ABSOLUTE, in the laws of physics,
that ENTROPY is a valid process, and that the answer to
diseases such as Lyme, and other infectious diseases, is to
stop burning hydrocarbons.

It means the end of a lot of, uh, Enterprises, such as
Psychotropics and Psychiatry, as we now know it.

I think of all the Collective Delusions, which ever arose
in the history of this species, this concept of "helping"
people, by ruining them, known as Psychiatry, is one of
those great big enormous lies, that is so enormous, that
everyone believes it.

Psychotropics are anesthetizing agents. They therefore
inhibit adaptive processes, or healing, known as
"Neuroplasticity". (Verify independently.)

That is, these drugs PREVENT recovery, and greater than 50% of
the time, permanently.

I am in favor of health. Health and Psychiatry are
mutually exclusive. So, excuse my grandiosity, paranoia
and delusional thinking for interpreting the science- the LAB
EXPERIMENTS- which are performed, which demonstrated
that the above is true. I believe those are valid experiments
and therefore, the conclusions are valid.

If Psychiatry wants to develop another premise for their
operation, and to have it paid for, by Managed Care,
it would be in their favor, to conceptualize a little
more scientifically, this notion of Neuroplasticity,
and argue with *Science*, that they need more time, to
counsel individuals.

You don't need Aristotle. Physics is a more acceptable
approach, and not arguable, whereas the interpretation of
other Historical Thought, although *pleasurable*, has no
functional validity.

To elute an example of Functional Validity, ask "What does it
*DO*?" "Is it GOOD, or BAD, the result?"

What then is "CARE" of the mind?
Casting a net of protection.

'Tough to figure out. 'Takes having an IQ of 70, or greater--
Qualifying the "meson-like particles called morons"
uh duh DCF and the CT Department of Health, and the DMHAS,
and the CT EVERYTHING, except the Attorney General, who
operates on the premise of CARE of the population.

That is, his ACTIONS demonstrate care.

I think it is un-paranoid of me, to expect the Chief
Prosecutor of the State, and the United States Department
of Justice, to want to protect the citizens of this
country.

Kathleen
Post by Kathleen
Kathleen
anonymouse unbeknownst
2003-12-10 10:23:32 UTC
Post by Kathleen
It appears a lot of people dislike me.
Have you considered the possibility that your behavior might just have
something to do with this?
Kathleen
2003-12-11 05:42:47 UTC
Post by anonymouse unbeknownst
Post by Kathleen
It appears a lot of people dislike me.
Have you considered the possibility that your behavior might just have
something to do with this?
No. The TRUTH does.

Lyme disease is a fraud, as
is Psychiatry.

Here: Show me where this doesn't say PSYCHOTROPICS
TARGET NOT ONLY THE WRONG RECCEPTORS, BUT THAT RECEPTOR
TARGETING IS AN INVALID APPROACH, AND THAT PSYCHOTROPICS
DON'T CAUSE BRAIN AND OTHER DAMAGE:

Genetic animal models: focus on schizophrenia, Gainetdinov, RR., et
al. TRENDS in Neuroscience, Vol 24., No. 9, September, 2001 (They
have no clue what the drugs targets are, because the drugs' mechanisms
are all wrong. And that's the state of the "art".-- KMD)

"Loss of striatal cholinergic neurons as a basis for tardive and
L-dopa-induced dyskinesias, neuroleptic-induced supersensitivity
psychosis and refractory schizophrenia."
Miller R, Chouinard G., Biol Psychiatry. 1993 Nov 15;34(10):713-38.

Psychatric research in the 21st Century; Opportunities and
Limitations, GR, Heninger, Millenium Article, Molecular Psychiatry
(1999) 4, 429-436 (Psychiatry is beginning to consider thinking like
scientists--KMD)

"The Pathophysiology of Agitation", Jearn-Pierre Lindenmayer, J Clin
Psychaitry 2002;61 (suppl 14_

"Akathisia and Exacerbation of Psychopathology; A Preliminary Report",
Dunca, et al. Clinical Neuropharmacology, Vol 23, No. 3, pp. 169-173

"Subjective Emotional Experioemce and Cognitive Impairment in
Drug-Induced Akathisia", Jong-Hoon Kim, et al, Comprehensive
Psychiatry, Vol.43, No. 6 (November/DEcember), 2002: pp 456-462

"Correlations Between Akathisia and Residual Psychopathology: A
By-product of Neuroleptic-Induced Dysphoria", Newcomer, et al. Br J
Psychiatry. 1994 Jun;164(6):834-8.

"Cardiovascular Effects of Antipsychotics Used in Bipolar Illness",
Piepho, Robert W., J Clin Psychiatry 2002;63 [suppl 4]:20-23

Movement Disorders Associated With Atypical Antipsychotic Drugs,
Caroff, SN, et al, J Clin Psychiatry 2002;63[suppl 4] 12-19

ABSTRACT: "Gamma-aminoburytic acid agonists for neuroleptic-induced
dyskensia", Soares, et al, Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2001;
(2);CD000203

http://www.actionlyme.com/actionlyme_children_with_lyme_di.htm
anonymouse unbeknownst
2003-12-11 18:58:01 UTC
Post by Kathleen
No. The TRUTH does.
I think you're confusing 'the truth' with your own attitude and behavioral
problems.

Unless you are considering living the remainder of your days as a hermit my
advice is to deal with these issues rather than constantly blaming others.
Greg Hanson
2003-12-12 11:09:20 UTC
anonymouse is a wanker.
Kathleen
2003-12-12 22:33:12 UTC
Post by Kathleen
No. The TRUTH does.
I think you're confusing 'the truth' with your own attitude and behavioral
problems.
Unless you are considering living the remainder of your days as a hermit my
advice is to deal with these issues rather than constantly blaming others.
Not answering the science again, as usual.

anonymouse unbeknownst
2003-12-13 02:36:13 UTC
Post by Kathleen
No. The TRUTH does.
I think you're confusing 'the truth' with your own attitude and
behavioral problems.
Unless you are considering living the remainder of your days as a
hermit my advice is to deal with these issues rather than constantly
blaming others.
Not answering the science again, as usual.
What you've been babbling about and clogging bandwidth with has nothing to
do with science.
Greg Hanson
2003-12-19 04:09:39 UTC
You're so honest you use a fake ID.
Kathleen
2003-12-19 11:12:00 UTC
Post by Kathleen
No. The TRUTH does.
I think you're confusing 'the truth' with your own attitude and
behavioral problems.
Unless you are considering living the remainder of your days as a
hermit my advice is to deal with these issues rather than constantly
blaming others.
Not answering the science again, as usual.
What you've been babbling about and clogging bandwidth with has nothing to
do with science.
Well, you'll have to discuss that with
the National Library of Medicine, and
the peer-reviewers who reviewed and
approved these journal publications.

Kathleen

Kathleen
2003-12-11 04:21:54 UTC
Of course, ...the book I will write will be
about Psychiatry, and not about Lyme. Since I also
exposed PSYCHIATRY, and that ENTIRE INDUSTRY TO BE
A FRAUD ALSO.
Kathleen don't you realize that when you include EVERYTHING in your
conspiracy theory you fit the mold of the classic conspiracy theorist
usually (and correctly) diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia?
How can you say all of psychiatry is a fraud? There are so many
mentally ill or afflicted individuals --with schizophrenia, bipolar
disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, ADHD, depression, severe
anxiety. These brain diseases can sometimes be triggered by an
infection --or NOT. They come from all kinds of insults, congenital,
infectious, environmental, experiential. Many MANY of these people
have been SAVED by psychopharmacology --and are living normal lives
only because of it.
It's unfortunate, so sad for Lyme patients, that they must now become
still more stigmatized and suspect because of YOU --because YOU have
woven the very real wrongs done to them into a vast and psychotic and
extremely intricate conspiracy theory in the classic mode. Because you
have sublimated the true issues and relegated them as mere backdrops
to your conspiracy theory of everything, starring YOU.
Only someone so psychotic would fail to understand that they must at
least APPEAR sane to prevail. Kathleen, no one is privvy to inside
knowledge about your life here on this newsgroup--except through the
vehicle of you. As you describe your actions and intents, the things
that then happen to you appear inevitable to any objective outside
observer. Gergory Gerber
Ahem.

The conspiracy of Psychiatry, does not really
exist, in that Psychiatrists, in general, are too
stupid to know the drugs are brain damaging, and
by that I mean, SPECIFICALLY, what is the damage.
They certainly know about extrapyramidal effects,
but most probably explain away what that is,
as per the drug companies (Note: "Effects"
rather than Extrapyramidal "DAMAGE")

The Conspiracy of Psychiatry as regards Lyme
does not exist in the normal sense.

There are only a few people who know, who are
Psychiatrists, that Lyme is just another borreliosis,
an infection of the brain. Psychiatrists are all
too happy to have new patients, even if Rheumatology
gives them them. They are all too happy to accept
these spirochetally infected individuals as a new
class of Neurosyphilis, and forget what Neurosyphilis
is about, because there is now Biologic Psychiatry,
which was surely an invention of the drug companies,
since the premise is: Mental Illness are biological
differences. (But PTSD should be avoided, especially
because child abuse --> PTSD.)

Clear??

No. Because it isn't. And THAT is what I am
talking about... WHAT has any scientific validity?

I don't think in terms of a CONSPIRACY of
Psychiatry, I think in terms of Psychiatry
as a FRAUD of a medical practice, 360 degress.

All around.

CONSIDER: Parent sees Psychiatrist for results
of child abuse, and spousal abuse, and abuse as a
Lyme patient, and abuse and neglect by the State,
and abuse via the very nature of autism, parent
has children with Lyme disease, who are also
abused and neglected by the father and grandparents...

Psychiatrist believes not a word of it, and declares
the parent insane, but also declares, the parent/patient
was an abused child.

Point 1) Is assigning a FRAUDULENT DIAGNOSIS, sane,
or is trying to help the parent/patient sane?

Bear in mind that this same Psychiatrist argues that
we should throw out the DSM and just "care" for the
patient, as part and parcel of a bogus attempt to
throw Philosophy into the picture of brain diseases
and healing, and never get to the point, of Philosophy's
involvement in "care", except to exhaust the possibility.

None of it makes any sense.

Point 2) Does it make sense for the children, who
are SAID TO BE AT NO RISK FROM THE PARENT, by the
same Psychiatrist, BETTER OFF with the KNOWN-
TO- BE-VIOLENT-TO-THE-CHILDREN ex-spouse?

Point 3) Does it make sense for the Psychiatrist
to join the PARENT's ABUSERS' TEAM, or does it make
sense for the Psychiatrist to protect the parent/
patient from further abuse by these same people?

Point 4) Does it make any sense to declare
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LYME DISEASE, with
Brian Fallon and Bob Bransfield's website on the
early pages of the Psychiatrists website, and the
Psychiatrist admits to knowing Jenifer Neilds from
her Psychiatry training days, and this same Psychiatrist
be a CLINICAL professor of Psychiatry? (what does
CLINICAL mean??? Duuuuuuhhhh)

Point 5) Does it make any sense to lie about
the patient/parent who seeks help because of
child abuse sequelae, Flashbacks and nightmares,
to have her kids then traumatized even worse.
Is that QUADRUPLE NOT HELPING, or what?

Point 6) DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE, for the head of
the DMHAS, to speak on behalf uh duh DCF, and SAY,
This EXTREMELY Psychotic person cannot be a parent,
because she went to the Psychiatrist for child abuse
sequelae, therefore, as the Department of Children
and Families, we think the remedy is to traumatize
her children, because we are against child abuse.

Point 7) The drugs are brain damaging. This we
all already know. If we don't all already know it,
at least we know outcomes of drugging of children
is an unknown. IS THERE ANY CONSIDERATION, that
there is some "rationalization" going on, at the
very least, in the minds of the genre? "Welp,
other psychiatrists do it, and get away with it.
It's even popular for Pediatricians to do the same..."
[How about THIS consideration: If Psychiatrists
are so defensive about the validity of their business
why do they ALLOW pediatricians to prescribe brain
candy? How about that MEANS: They really DON'T KNOW
what are the drug mechanisms. "These drugs are just...
Okay, drugs. They stop a behavior. Viola. I am
a 'healer'." DUuuuhhhh]

It's much too nonsensical to be a real conspiracy
as regards the genre of Psychiatry. I really want
to say, they are so stupid altogether, that they
are dangerous.

Can you argue with any of that?

The argument for any kind of CONSPIRACY, in
my case, is that some troll on the newsgroup
seems to know more about my "case" than *I*
do, consistently, and that troll is likely to
be McSweegan, who has always had the same
platform, "Kathleen is KRAZY", because I am
right about Lyme being RICO, and the Lyme =
RICO premise is the same now as it was in Jan
2001, when I told the FDA, SmithKline did not
have a vaccine--> The STANDARD to qualify
that vaccine is fraudulent. It's the same
standard that disallows treatnent (ELISA FIRST,
and ELISA is LESS sensitive than a Western Blot).

Of course McSweegan hates me. He will be discovered
to be guilty of deliberate harm.

Take a look at what I am saying, not how I
am saying it. Give me that much credit.
What the hell difference does it make if I
say "morons", or "persons with apparent IQs below
70". Does it mean the same thing?

Conspiracy does not mean FRAUD. FRAUD happens
in the laboratory, where brain candy are not
shown to be therapeutic. FRAUD happens when the
parent/patient is pathologized, as a victim.

I'll say it another way: The alleged PERP is the
victim. The alleged PERP is them revictimized by
the Psychiatrist, who is the same Psychiatrist who
argues, essentially: These Diagnoses are Value-Laden,
and therefore not valid.

Make sense?

No.

Is Psychiatry a Medical Practice?

In no way.

But they WILL drive you nuts, with both the
medicine and the Psychotherapy, while at the same
time, defending this practice, with nonsensical
arguments not related to care, and then just drop
the whole thing, and say, NEVERMIND ABOUT ALL OF
THAT, just care for the patient. Offering no
definition what that "care" might be, whatsoever.

So, how is that CARE, a Medical practice, to
which his advice should be accepted?

WHAT ADVICE? WHAT PRACTICAL ELEMENTS?

ZZZzzzzzzippppppppp.

Nada.

Very spaced out. Or another way of looking at
it--> It just evaporated before your eyes. It exists
only in a name, and the result is Harm.

Kathleen
Kathleen
2003-12-13 19:47:45 UTC
Greg, would you mind sending this to
the US Attorney Kevin O'Connor?
157 Church Street
23 Floor, Box 1824
New Haven, CT 06508
203-821-3700

You can also CC Mr. Richard Blumenthal
55 Elm Street
Hartford, CT 06106
860-808-5314
Mark for Blumenthal, "Personal and Confidential"

Thanks,
Kathleen
Some answers to questions ...especially, the meaning of clinical
diagnosis.
By looking at Lyme only instead of borreliosis in general, it has
been possible to dramatically diminish the problem that exists.
Answer, GG: Prior to about 1994, serological positivity for Lyme
disease was defined/viewed largely in terms of rising titres or
antigenic change measured in the blood. This changed after the
conference in Dearborn, MI, when Allen Steere proposed and the
establishment accepted, a static serological pattern consisting of
five of the 10 most common bands in Steere's group of serologically
reactive patients, many with arthritis.
When most criticize the static Dearborn standard, they mention the
removal of the bands for Osps A and B. There's really no dispute that
disincluding A and B --antigens very specific for Lyme disease, more
common in late stage patients and I believe, #10 and 11, respectively
in the steere line-up-- caused many later stage patients Lyme to
"fail" the serological test. Although such patients, all other things
being equal, SHOULD be diagnosed clinically, the REALITY is they
usually are not because of the politics and confusion swirling around
Lyme disease, and because most primary care practitioners truly do not
understand the nuances. Saying that "Lyme is a clinical diagnosis"
does not take into account the damage done by misuse of this
serological standard, which was created for surveillance but
grandfathered into diagnostic guidelines for "confirmation" --and yet
widely used as an arbiter of diagnosis and treatment or not.
But that doesn't answer your question. So let me go on. Another mode
of exclusion was created not just in tossing out Osps A and B, but
ALSO in going from the dynamic view to the static one --as it turned
out, many patients with rising titres on ELISA or changing bands NEVER
met the static standard. EVER. There are many reasons, one for
instance being abrogation of the immune response by early but
insufficient antibiotics. Another reason often misunderstood is that
many of these patients where infected with another borrelia, not b.
burgdorferi. So in fact, they had a Lymelike disease that tipped the
scales with the dynamic standard but could never pass the bar in the
static version.
In a sense if Lyme disease is infection with B. burgdorferi these
patients did not have it --but in fact, there is a broader issue of
"borreliosis" that includes other species. These patients had the same
symptoms and required the same treatment and needed the clinical
diagnosis. The serological standard has been used by many MANY people
to bar such patients from treatment. You can call it master's disease
--b. lonesari, b. durlandfisheri, etc etc, there are now a host of
these implicated, some more proven than others. The limit or extent is
unknown, but what is known is that it is a factor, indeed. The static
standard may have been more specific to B. burgdorferi infection but
it slammed the door shut on the many thousands of patients thought to
have similar or identical symptoms from another borreliosis.
You can say "Lyme is a clinical diagnosis" all you want, but that is
NOT they way it has played out.
GG> The narrowed tests have served only to obfuscate the
physiological
reality of the illness.
I think you're wrong. Lyme is a clinical diagnosis and every textbook
says that.
GG: I think it is YOU who are confused. Yes, they say that Lyme is a
clinical diagnosis, but THEN they go on to DEFINE clinical diagnosis.
If you don't read through these texts to see how "clinical diagnosis"
is defined, you will continue to misuse the term. But just for
starters, so we are oriented here, what is YOUR definition of clinical
diagnosis? When you say "Lyme is a clinical diagnosis," what do you
mean? Why not check and see if the guidelines for clinical diagnosis
proposed by the infectious disease society are the same as the
guidelines for clinical diagnosis proposed by Weisman. You use the
term "clinical diagnosis" as if that means open-ended, or doctor's
opinion. It does not. The guidelines say Lyme is a clinical diagnosis
and THEN go on to define and circumscribe the meaning of that term.
The vaccine was qualified by serological bars rendered fuzzy, vague,
and unreadable by the vaccine itself. It was thus not possible to
ascertain the true efficacy of the vaccine, as claimed.
to qualify the vaccine. You argued earlier that they can't prove they
had a vaccine at all. I think you're dead wrong there.
GG: Yes that earlier statement was an overstatement, hyperbole
--stating they do not even know whether it was a vaccine was not
literal. So I take that back --it is certainly not literally true, but
I did not intend for it to be taken that way. In fact of course, they
do know they have a vaccine that sterilizes ticks. For in truth, that
is what this vaccine does. People are injected with an antibody to an
antigen not expressed in humans in early disease but expressed only in
ticks. Upon tickbite, the antibody goes into the ticks and kills the
spirochetes. Nonetheless, I stand by what I said HERE--that the fuzzy
banding pattern and OTHER FACTORS made it impossible for them to
solidly document the true efficacy of the vaccine, because they had
trouble differentiating between adverse event and actual Lyme disease.
As you know, a positive PCR may be golden but negative PCRs with
active Lyme disease are common. No --given the confusion introduced by
the crazy banding pattern created by the vaccine, given the
populations they chose to include, given their definition of adverse
event, given a host of issues, they had a confusing situation and
thus, their specific claims of efficacy are subject to question.
The disease called "Lyme disease" is an artifice structured to
protect the professional turf of its architects --the science has been
skewed by entry requirements, disease definitions, outcome
definitions, serological bars, and many other aspects imposed from the
outside to inappropriately influence results. This kind of science has
engendered a gap between the real-world disease and the invented
disease, leaving many patients ill.
GG: Not really. There is no question but that such elements were
altered in studies through the years, creating a variety of different
outcomes that shaped the "definition" and parameters of the disease.
The bar for cure, for one thing, was lowered dramatically over the
years. I don't think this can possibly be in dispute. All you need to
do is sit down and read the studies. The most clarifying aspect is
that even Allen Steere has begun to publish in his "new findings" that
prior strictures left out a significant group of patients.
No --I don't think I am wrong on these issues. Instead, I believe that
you have been too broad.
Cordially, Gregory Gerber