INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who believe they were the victim of a scam.
Dan Sullivan
2009-07-19 17:50:45 UTC
The IC3 is co-sponsored by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).

Complaints filed via this website are processed and may be referred to
federal, state, local or international law enforcement or regulatory
agencies for possible investigation.

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
Greegor
2009-08-07 14:06:51 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/browse_frm/thread/2d1c092002e366e0/8c30c9efa3d65040?hl=en#8c30c9efa3d65040

INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
1 Dan Sullivan Jul 12
2 Dan Sullivan Jul 12
3 Dan Sullivan Jul 14
4 Dan Sullivan Jul 15
5 Dan Sullivan Aug 3
6 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
7 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
8 Dan Sullivan Jul 19

Make sure to tell them that Dan has NO CONNECTION
to David Moore's hate site and campaign of harassment.
Consult with Law Enforcement to confirm.

How old is KLS, Dan?
How old was she when she made the Puppet Bear comments?
3 years old or 8 years old?
What year was that?

http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=6+S+Pine+lake+Drive&where=Patchogue%2C+NY

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.thebird.copwatch/msg/baf306e8b2a7716b

DS > Next grag will be claiming that someone is sending
DS > him reports about the age of your children.

Dan referred to children but he's talking about
his ADULT DAUGHTER, KLS, who as a child
was the victim of Dan's Puppet Bear condom.

Dan himself posted her statements several times.
Daniel J. Sullivan III (61), KLS (25) and SMS (60)
all live in Patchogue, NY. Dan claimed KLS was
3 when she made the Puppet Bear statements.

So, WHAT YEAR was KLS 3 years old?

How could she be 25 years old now?

Feb 2002 "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

April 2004 "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/d15f8e338226b780

July 2007 "My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26b08f9f2b9

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/448a77a42e2d1efc

David Daniel Moore AKA Freedom (from responsibility?) wrote:

If anyone has time, I could use some help. I want to add a page to
[hate site], directed toward people who have already
been defrauded by Ken. Including this FTC information, BBB, his
local
Chamber of Commerce, etc. Work has become very busy as I have taken
an
extra project. If someone could compile something I would greatly
appreciate it!
krp
2009-08-07 17:47:07 UTC
DAN SULLIVAN
Post by Greegor
INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
They NEED to hear? Did they tell you this personally Danny? Did they
CALL you and tell you this, or when you called to make your OFFICIAL REPORT?
Did they send you written confirmation of this, Danny? Or - - are you
claiming that they have a SPECIAL page on the FTC website that is devoted
to; "COMPLAINTS ABOUT KEN PANGBORN?" Do you have a link to it, Danny?

How long did YOUR complaint interview take, Danny? Did they THANK you
for your "INVESTIGATION?"

DAVID MOORE SAID

DDM< David Daniel Moore Freedom
(from responsibility?) wrote:

DDM> If anyone has time, I could use some help. I want to add a page to
DDM> [stalking site], directed toward people who have already
DDM> been defrauded by Ken. Including this FTC information, BBB, his
DDM> local Chamber of Commerce, etc. Work has become very busy as I have
taken
DDM> an extra project. If someone could compile something I would greatly
DDM> appreciate it!

NO COLLUSION THERE AT ALL BETWEEN SULLIVAN AND SLIPPERY DAVEY MOORE. NONE AT
ALL!
whitevamp
2009-08-08 01:43:32 UTC
 DAN SULLIVAN
Post by Greegor
INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
    They NEED to hear? Did they tell you this personally Danny? Did they
CALL you and tell you this, or when you called to make your OFFICIAL REPORT?
Did they send you written confirmation of this, Danny? Or - - are you
claiming that they have a SPECIAL page on the FTC website that is devoted
to; "COMPLAINTS ABOUT KEN PANGBORN?"  Do you have a link to it, Danny?
    How long did YOUR complaint interview take, Danny? Did they THANK you
for your "INVESTIGATION?"
DAVID MOORE SAID
DDM< David Daniel Moore Freedom
DDM> If anyone has time, I could use some help.  I want to add a page to
DDM> [stalking site], directed toward people who have already
DDM> been defrauded by Ken.  Including this FTC information, BBB, his
DDM> local Chamber of Commerce, etc.  Work has become very busy as I have
taken
DDM> an extra project.  If someone could compile something I would greatly
DDM> appreciate it!
NO COLLUSION THERE AT ALL BETWEEN SULLIVAN AND SLIPPERY DAVEY MOORE. NONE AT
ALL!
Gee why all that shouting Kennie?

Kennie> WHIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Getting panicky?

((laughing))

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

Know your scum--- http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
whitevamp
2009-08-10 17:13:48 UTC
Just for fun I did a little reading on Kennie;s post way back when he
had an AOL account and golly, look what I found!!

(( beging C&P))

http://groups.google.com/group/wi.general/msg/55d391dcad28efad?dmode=source

PangK
Hide options Mar 13 2000, 3:00 am
Newsgroups: wi.general
From: ***@aol.com (PangK)
Date: 2000/03/13
Subject: Re: What I can't figure out: Why is Kenny so damned admired?
Newsgroups: sci.psychology.psychotherapy, soc.men, wi.general,
alt.mens-rights
Idiot Kenny remains an illiterate feeb.
Yeah yeah. If that were SO, Mikey, can you explain WHY it is that
YOU have
been selected for FOUR USENET KOOK citations and I haven't?

Just in case you don't GET IT Nootie..
Being named a USENET KOOK is not exactly a GOOD THING!

IN case your "feeble" mind doesn't get it, it is a vote amongs the
users of the
net that YOU... are a KOOK, or more simply put...
INSANE! A whacko. Mentally unbalanced.
A nut case. A inmate of the laughiing academy. An inhabitant of a
rubber room.

In short Mikey you are losing the battle.

Let me remind you that the net has selected YOU as the KOOK and not
I!

Maybe it will dawn on you WHY.. But I rather boubt it. You are the
biggest
clueless fukwit I have ever encountered, next to Moore and Alexander.

(( end C&P))

Seeing as how Kenneith Pangborn GOT a Kook of the Month Award, I find
his own words highly ironic!!

krp
2009-08-10 19:11:51 UTC
"whitevamp" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2418dcc4-b099-4394-9ce1-***@s6g2000vbp.googlegroups.com...

MOE> Just for fun I did a little reading on Kennie;s post way back when he
MOE> had an AOL account and golly, look what I found!!

Maureen are you SURE (given the current reality with alt.Usenet.kooks)
that you want to bring up the KOTM awards? Especially from a guy (Michael
Newton) who won MORE of them than I did? Are you SURE you want to go there?
Those are in the BFD category. Amazing in the MILLIONS and MILLIONS of users
on Usenet they managed to get a WHOLE - count em EIGHT VOTES to make the
award. EIGHT KOOKS who are NOT in incredible HOT WATER themselves. KOOKS
handing out KOOK awards to others.

Want to talk about HOW the VOTED? They just toss up several names and
the one with the most votes gets the awards. There is NO vote AGAINST
placing someone with the award. The AUK cadre at the time was VERY SMALL,
maybe 20 people at its zenith. Isn't it funny that those who were the ring
leaders are NOW on the defense. In several ways. THEY were the REAL kooks!
whitevamp
2009-08-10 20:53:50 UTC
Post by krp
MOE> Just for fun I did a little reading on Kennie;s post way back when he
MOE> had an AOL account and golly, look what I found!!
    Maureen are you SURE (given the current reality with alt.Usenet.kooks)
that you want to bring up the KOTM awards?
The issue was your words about the KOTM awards Kennie and how ironic
your own words are considering you got one yourself.

anythingelse you might bleat out is just your usual noise Kenniepoo.
Post by krp
Especially from a guy (Michael
Newton) who won MORE of them than I did? Are you SURE you want to go there?
Those are in the BFD category. Amazing in the MILLIONS and MILLIONS of users
on Usenet they managed to get a WHOLE - count em EIGHT VOTES to make the
award. EIGHT KOOKS who are NOT in incredible HOT WATER themselves. KOOKS
handing out KOOK awards to others.
And yet you got one. Aren't you special?

Kent Wills
2009-08-11 07:56:30 UTC
Post by krp
MOE> Just for fun I did a little reading on Kennie;s post way back when he
MOE> had an AOL account and golly, look what I found!!
Maureen are you SURE (given the current reality with alt.Usenet.kooks)
It used to be a fun place where people could discuss some of the
more "out there" views some people hold. It's change drastically in
the past five or six years.
Post by krp
that you want to bring up the KOTM awards? Especially from a guy (Michael
Newton) who won MORE of them than I did? Are you SURE you want to go there?
She's already there and had cable installed.
Post by krp
Those are in the BFD category. Amazing in the MILLIONS and MILLIONS of users
on Usenet they managed to get a WHOLE - count em EIGHT VOTES to make the
award. EIGHT KOOKS who are NOT in incredible HOT WATER themselves. KOOKS
handing out KOOK awards to others.
Want to talk about HOW the VOTED? They just toss up several names and
the one with the most votes gets the awards. There is NO vote AGAINST
placing someone with the award.
A person must be nominated and seconded. Then the FNVW (Last I
knew, Pinku was the vote wrangler) holds an election and tallies the
votes. A winner is declared.
You were nominated and a second was given. When the election was
held, you had the most votes.
Post by krp
The AUK cadre at the time was VERY SMALL,
maybe 20 people at its zenith. Isn't it funny that those who were the ring
leaders are NOW on the defense. In several ways. THEY were the REAL kooks!
Being fairly kooky yourself, you would know.

"you are reading Moore's SELECTIVE material that is HIGHLY edited."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn claiming in misc.legal that David Moore can
and does edit Google's Usenet archive.
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
MOE> Just for fun I did a little reading on Kennie;s post way back when he
MOE> had an AOL account and golly, look what I found!!
Maureen are you SURE (given the current reality with alt.Usenet.kooks)
It used to be a fun place where people could discuss some of the
more "out there" views some people hold. It's change drastically in
the past five or six years.
It used to be a slander palace. But even within the KOOK ranks - a
palace revolt was starting as far back as 10 years ago. The ruling asshole
cadre is now ON THE RUN. They are RUNNING like hell from law suits AND Law
Enforcement, Kent. YOU were one of the first KOOKS to be kicked out of the
KOOK PANEL.
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Want to talk about HOW the VOTED? They just toss up several names and
the one with the most votes gets the awards. There is NO vote AGAINST
placing someone with the award.
A person must be nominated and seconded. Then the FNVW (Last I
knew, Pinku was the vote wrangler) holds an election and tallies the
votes. A winner is declared.
Were there ever any NO votes allowed? Was there ANY way a nomination
could be opposed?
Post by Kent Wills
You were nominated and a second was given. When the election was
held, you had the most votes.
How many votes did I "win" by Kent? EIGHT! Out of MILLIONS! WOW! Eight
votes from KOOKS. Maybe you miss several magazine articles written on the
group, NONE of them flattering.
Greegor
2009-08-11 16:12:22 UTC
KRP > Maureen are you SURE (given the current reality with
alt.Usenet.kooks)
    It used to be a fun place where people could discuss some of the
more "out there" views some people hold.  It's change drastically in
the past five or six years.
KRP > It used to be a slander palace. But even within
KRP > the KOOK ranks - a palace revolt was starting
KRP > as far back as 10 years ago. The ruling asshole
KRP > cadre is now ON THE RUN. They are RUNNING
KRP > like hell from law suits AND Law Enforcement,
KRP > Kent. YOU were one of the first KOOKS to be
KRP > kicked out of the KOOK PANEL.

What exactly was it that AUK booted you out for, Kent?
Was it that you brought AtlasBugged to them?
Was it that you took things REAL WORLD?
Was it just that your arguments were too damned stupid?
Kent Wills
2009-08-12 08:55:43 UTC
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:12:22 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
Post by Greegor
KRP > Maureen are you SURE (given the current reality with
alt.Usenet.kooks)
    It used to be a fun place where people could discuss some of the
more "out there" views some people hold.  It's change drastically in
the past five or six years.
KRP > It used to be a slander palace. But even within
KRP > the KOOK ranks - a palace revolt was starting
KRP > as far back as 10 years ago. The ruling asshole
KRP > cadre is now ON THE RUN. They are RUNNING
KRP > like hell from law suits AND Law Enforcement,
KRP > Kent. YOU were one of the first KOOKS to be
KRP > kicked out of the KOOK PANEL.
What exactly was it that AUK booted you out for, Kent?
Nearly a month after I announced I left, they got upset because I
reported Jonez for threatening my daughter's life. Clearly the bulk
of them didn't like it.
A few tried, and failed, to claim it was because when someone
filed an ethics complaint against Charles Novins, I chose to take the
heat off them.
If you've read his posts, you know that he's more unstable than
you, which is saying something. In time he learned that it wasn't
actually me, but I was willing to endure his slings and arrows while
the person (maybe personS) could expose him in relative safety.
Post by Greegor
Was it that you brought AtlasBugged to them?
No. That was Roger.
For someone who claims he's read all my past posts, you sure
don't know what I've done on Usenet.
Are you offering proof that you were lying when you made that
claim?
Post by Greegor
Was it that you took things REAL WORLD?
Since Jonez posted my phone number from when I lived in Chicago,
something that would very difficult to find, it was and is clear that
he knew (and knows) my real name. It's very likely he knows my
current address, though he's not offered any actual hints. When he
wanted my daughter to be murdered for not being white, I thought it
wise to alert law enforcement.
You have gotten your own copy of the report, right? Moe
explained, in what I felt was exhaustive detail, how to go about
getting one. Did you do it, or is the $5.00 fee more than you can con
out of Lisa?
Post by Greegor
Was it just that your arguments were too damned stupid?
Since I offered no arguments, they could be neither stupid nor
intelligent.
Contrary to what your drug addled mind clearly thinks, one must
present an argument in order for it to have any sort of
classification. Really.

Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
(DOB 05/22/1959)
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 2 SPEED
Disposition Status
GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT

"That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
Greg Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, or proving he's so
stupid he thinks I'm Asian.
MID:<c6bac3f6-7a0e-4bf8-8ddd-***@p49g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/395db830731df54a
http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
April 2000, Gregory Hanson
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson
Greegor
2009-08-12 09:33:13 UTC
Why do you set "X-No-Archive: yes" on your messages now, Kent?
Afraid you can't keep all your lies straight?
Afraid the archive will trip you up?

I asked you for the Police report number, city and
department many times, and you just dodged.

I wonder if AtlasBugged Nevins knows about
your Family Trust?

Did they set you up with a professional payee?

You're Mom's pretty good at that stuff.

The fear you'd blow it all on magic beans probably was some
motivation.

Especially with two+ thieving felonies and 2+ misdemeanors.
Volunteer work is all you could do.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/ff917b4d414f04c9?hl=en&dmode=source

classification. Really.
Crash Override
2009-08-12 17:45:47 UTC
Post by Kent Wills
[...]
You've explained this to Greg and others enough times. Why do you keep
trying to teach people who can't learn?
Post by Kent Wills
Post by Greegor
Was it that you brought AtlasBugged to them?
No. That was Roger.
For someone who claims he's read all my past posts, you sure
don't know what I've done on Usenet.
Are you offering proof that you were lying when you made that
claim?
Has Greg ever been truthful?
Post by Kent Wills
Post by Greegor
Was it that you took things REAL WORLD?
Since Jonez posted my phone number from when I lived in Chicago,
something that would very difficult to find, it was and is clear that
he knew (and knows) my real name. It's very likely he knows my
current address, though he's not offered any actual hints. When he
wanted my daughter to be murdered for not being white, I thought it
wise to alert law enforcement.
You have gotten your own copy of the report, right? Moe
explained, in what I felt was exhaustive detail, how to go about
getting one. Did you do it, or is the $5.00 fee more than you can con
out of Lisa?
Lisa has been getting tired of being Greg's punching bag.
Post by Kent Wills
Post by Greegor
Was it just that your arguments were too damned stupid?
Since I offered no arguments, they could be neither stupid nor
intelligent.
Contrary to what your drug addled mind clearly thinks, one must
present an argument in order for it to have any sort of
classification. Really.
Greg is too stupid.
Kent Wills
2009-08-12 09:21:31 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
MOE> Just for fun I did a little reading on Kennie;s post way back when he
MOE> had an AOL account and golly, look what I found!!
Maureen are you SURE (given the current reality with alt.Usenet.kooks)
It used to be a fun place where people could discuss some of the
more "out there" views some people hold. It's change drastically in
the past five or six years.
It used to be a slander palace. But even within the KOOK ranks - a
palace revolt was starting as far back as 10 years ago.
I wasn't there back then. It was about six or seven years ago.
I'd need to check Google for a more specific time.
I did return, briefly, about two years ago. The place wasn't the
same, so I left.
Post by krp
The ruling asshole
cadre is now ON THE RUN. They are RUNNING like hell from law suits AND Law
Enforcement, Kent. YOU were one of the first KOOKS to be kicked out of the
KOOK PANEL.
How can someone who left be kicked out roughly a month later? It
would be like claiming you are kicked out of ASCPS. You haven't been
there in ages. Anyone who would claim to have kicked you out now
would only be trying to impress themselves.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Want to talk about HOW the VOTED? They just toss up several names and
the one with the most votes gets the awards. There is NO vote AGAINST
placing someone with the award.
A person must be nominated and seconded. Then the FNVW (Last I
knew, Pinku was the vote wrangler) holds an election and tallies the
votes. A winner is declared.
Were there ever any NO votes allowed?
There was no requirement for anyone to vote. If a voter didn't
wish to vote for a specific category, s/he could abstain from it. Or
even the entire election, if they wished.
Post by krp
Was there ANY way a nomination
could be opposed?
Not that I recall.
The FNVW could refuse a nomination, but I don't recall there
being a means to actually oppose one.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
You were nominated and a second was given. When the election was
held, you had the most votes.
How many votes did I "win" by Kent? EIGHT! Out of MILLIONS! WOW!
You only needed one vote more than anyone else.
Be glad that eight people though you were more deserving.
Post by krp
Eight
votes from KOOKS. Maybe you miss several magazine articles written on the
group, NONE of them flattering.
I wasn't aware any were written.

"I am insane!"
--Kenneth Robert Pangborn posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
claiming that he was found legally insane.
Crash Override
2009-08-12 17:55:04 UTC
Post by whitevamp
Post by krp
NO COLLUSION THERE AT ALL BETWEEN SULLIVAN AND SLIPPERY DAVEY
MOORE. NONE AT
ALL!
Gee why all that shouting Kennie?
Kennie> WHIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Getting panicky?
You folks have him very scared.
Post by whitevamp
((laughing))
Ken is having a meltdown and you laugh. That's mean. I like mean.
whitevamp
2009-08-12 23:47:01 UTC
Post by Crash Override
Post by whitevamp
((laughing))
Ken is having a meltdown and you laugh. That's mean.  I like mean.
If Kennie had a literal meltdown his fat would have to be considered
a community health hazard.

Dan Sullivan

Kent Wills
2009-08-09 06:00:13 UTC
Post by krp
DAN SULLIVAN
Post by Greegor
INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
They NEED to hear?
Certainly. If your clients believe you scammed them, the proper
authorities need to be informed.
The authorities can investigate and find whether you have or have not
commited fraud.
Post by krp
Did they tell you this personally Danny? Did they CALL you and tell you
this, or when you called to make your OFFICIAL REPORT? Did they send you
written confirmation of this, Danny? Or - - are you claiming that they have
a SPECIAL page on the FTC website that is devoted to; "COMPLAINTS ABOUT KEN
PANGBORN?" Do you have a link to it, Danny?
How long did YOUR complaint interview take, Danny? Did they THANK you
for your "INVESTIGATION?"
DAVID MOORE SAID
DDM< David Daniel Moore Freedom
DDM> If anyone has time, I could use some help. I want to add a page to
DDM> [stalking site], directed toward people who have already
DDM> been defrauded by Ken. Including this FTC information, BBB, his
DDM> local Chamber of Commerce, etc. Work has become very busy as I have
taken
DDM> an extra project. If someone could compile something I would greatly
DDM> appreciate it!
NO COLLUSION THERE AT ALL BETWEEN SULLIVAN AND SLIPPERY DAVEY MOORE. NONE
AT ALL!
Gee, a coment Dave posted MONTHS ago. In your NEED to prove your
alcoholism, the same alcoholism you've twice claimed caused you to be found
legaly insane, forces you to be dishonest, you had to bring forth that which
has no bearing on what Dan wrote.
krp
2009-08-09 08:20:04 UTC
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
DAN SULLIVAN
Post by Greegor
INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
They NEED to hear?
Certainly.
Is it a CRITICAL NEED, Kent? Life and death? And they told you this?
Post by Kent Wills
If your clients believe you scammed them, the proper authorities need to
be informed.
How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
Post by Kent Wills
The authorities can investigate and find whether you have or have not
commited fraud.
Sure they can. Are YOU ready to file a REPORT, Kent?
Post by Kent Wills
Gee, a coment Dave posted MONTHS ago. In your NEED to prove your
alcoholism, the same alcoholism you've twice claimed caused you to be
found legaly insane, forces you to be dishonest, you had to bring forth
that which has no bearing on what Dan wrote.
YOU are the one who is insane, Wills. Show us the FINDING you claim
exists. I am SURE you have it, you would NEVER - - LIE about such a thing,
would you Wills? You only burgle garages you NEVER lie, do ya Kent?
Dan Sullivan
2009-08-09 13:03:47 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
DAN SULLIVAN
Post by Greegor
INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
They NEED to hear?
Certainly.
Is it a CRITICAL NEED, Kent? Life and death? And they told you this?
You're hoping to convince the authorities that complaints against you should
only be investigated if they were critical, kenny boy?
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
If your clients believe you scammed them, the proper authorities need to
be informed.
How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
Doesn't matter who told him.
You REALLY are sweating this, kenny boy.
Greegor
2009-08-09 16:13:26 UTC
KBW > If your clients believe you scammed them,
KBW > the proper authorities need to be informed.

KRP > How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?

DS > Doesn't matter who told him.

It matters that neither of the two disgruntled clients are here.
Two disgruntled clients over THIRTY YEARS of clients.
You pack of liars want to pretend you have Ken
over a barrel for something, but all you have is lies.
Which investigative authorities do you think are
dumb enough to fall for false reports made from
fraudulent identities?

Did you REALLY think Davey slowed down
because he's so busy with WORK??

LOL

KBW > The authorities can investigate and find
KBW > whether you have or have not commited fraud.

KRP > Sure they can. Are YOU ready to file a REPORT, Kent?

DS > You REALLY are sweating this, kenny boy.

Yawn.
Do you get frequent flier miles for your ego trips, Dan?
Dan Sullivan
2009-08-09 16:24:24 UTC
Post by Greegor
KBW > If your clients believe you scammed them,
KBW > the proper authorities need to be informed.
KRP > How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
DS > Doesn't matter who told him.
It matters that neither of the two disgruntled clients are here.
And you know for a fact there are no other former clients who think
they were scammed by kenny boy?
Post by Greegor
Two disgruntled clients over THIRTY YEARS of clients.
And all the others were happy with pangborn?

ken claims 90% of his clients won sole custody of their children.

He also claims to have has approx 2500 clients.

So that's MORE THAN TWO THOUSAND people who were determined not to
have maltreated their children AND won SOLE CUSTODY on top of that!!!

And NOT ONE has posted their thanks to ken pangborn on their own
website.
Post by Greegor
You pack of liars want to pretend you have Ken
over a barrel for something, but all you have is lies.
How do you know any of the complaints are lies?
Post by Greegor
Which investigative authorities do you think are
dumb enough to fall for false reports made from
fraudulent identities?
I doubt they'd investigate false reports.
krp
2009-08-09 16:58:06 UTC
Post by Greegor
KBW > If your clients believe you scammed them,
KBW > the proper authorities need to be informed.
KRP > How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
DS > Doesn't matter who told him.
It matters that neither of the two disgruntled clients are here.
Why would ANY of my clients be here? They KNOW better than to listen to
a charlatan like Sullivan. As for Wills? His posts SCREAM that he's a nut
case.
Dan Sullivan
2009-08-09 17:17:12 UTC
Post by Greegor
KBW > If your clients believe you scammed them,
KBW > the proper authorities need to be informed.
KRP > How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
DS > Doesn't matter who told him.
It matters that neither of the two disgruntled clients are here.
    Why would ANY of my clients be here? They KNOW better than to listen to
a charlatan like Sullivan.
So it's your claim that NONE of your former clients believe they were
scammed by you, kenny boy?
whitevamp
2009-08-09 18:04:41 UTC
Post by Greegor
KBW > If your clients believe you scammed them,
KBW > the proper authorities need to be informed.
KRP > How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
DS > Doesn't matter who told him.
It matters that neither of the two disgruntled clients are here.
    Why would ANY of my clients be here? They KNOW better than to listen to
a charlatan like Sullivan. As for Wills? His posts SCREAM that he's a nut
case.
Considering the use of all caps you like to use , you seem to be the
one screaming here.

Kent Wills
2009-08-10 06:42:41 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Greegor
KBW > If your clients believe you scammed them,
KBW > the proper authorities need to be informed.
KRP > How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
DS > Doesn't matter who told him.
It matters that neither of the two disgruntled clients are here.
Why would ANY of my clients be here?
I recall reading Tom's comments and reading your attempt to black
mail him into silence when he was exposing you for the fraud you were
(and are).
Post by krp
They KNOW better than to listen to
a charlatan like Sullivan. As for Wills? His posts SCREAM that he's a nut
case.
Is that your opinion as a psychologist?
--
"It's attached to a thing called a "WIFE" Betty."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn showing how he views his wife
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Greegor
KBW > If your clients believe you scammed them,
KBW > the proper authorities need to be informed.
KRP > How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
DS > Doesn't matter who told him.
It matters that neither of the two disgruntled clients are here.
Why would ANY of my clients be here?
I recall reading Tom's comments and reading your attempt to black
mail him into silence when he was exposing you for the fraud you were
(and are).
First of all, as we NOW know, it wasn't "Tom" at all. Secondly there was
no "blackmail" to it. Just a simple statement of FACT. If any client wants
to take the issue into a public forum, they have "WAIVED" confidentiality.
Something YOU lack the live brain cells to understand Wills, is that
confidentiality is a contract term. It isn't a one way street. Also YOU
weren't there when it was going on, you are reading Moore's SELECTIVE
material that is HIGHLY edited. At first I thought it was Tom, but soon it
became obvious that it was Wilbur Street posting REVISED versions of that
Tom said, which was the opposite of what appeared in the newsgroup.

It is a simple fact that if a client wishes to attack anyone (myself, a
lawyer etc) in a public forum and make allegations he has surrendered
confidentiality. In this case the post indicated not just attacks on me, but
attacks on a lawyer, and professors at TWO major State Universities. A
thinking person might wish to look at that.

In the tirade, what do we see as FACT. When I was first contacted - he
had not had ANY contact with is child is over a year. He was facing multiple
criminal charges. He had one of the most prominent psychologists in the
country against him, claiming to document both domestic violence and child
sexual abuse. When our "Team" finished the case, all criminal charges were
dismissed with prejudice, and our expert had brokered not only joint custody
50/50, but had Tom and his estranged wife dealing with each other on a very
civilized level. I all that a win. All for $3500. How many men would find
$3500 dirt cheap to get a workable, lasting 50/50 custody deal and a
civilized relationship with their ex?

But even ASSUMING that it had been true, that Tom was the real Tom, who
would any normal person believe? Tom or a lawyer, two professors, a Ph.D.
psychologist that worked out the custody deal and myself? 5 against one? The
two professors one the dean of the school of psychology at one MAJOR state
University, the other being an M.D. at another Major State University who is
one of the most notable psychiatrists in the world.

Of course we know which side YOU are on Kent. Forget the facts. Just
rant.
Kent Wills
2009-08-10 11:54:22 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Greegor
KBW > If your clients believe you scammed them,
KBW > the proper authorities need to be informed.
KRP > How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
DS > Doesn't matter who told him.
It matters that neither of the two disgruntled clients are here.
Why would ANY of my clients be here?
I recall reading Tom's comments and reading your attempt to black
mail him into silence when he was exposing you for the fraud you were
(and are).
First of all, as we NOW know, it wasn't "Tom" at all.
You claimed it was. Why would you try to black mail someone else
into silence? Wouldn't it have been better to have him rant and rave,
then prove he's not who he claims and therefore couldn't know what he
claims?
You really need to think before you act.
Post by krp
Secondly there was
no "blackmail" to it.
He was exposing the fraud you committed and you tried to
blackmail him into silence by threatening to reveal all you knew.
It's too bad he ruined it by pointing out everything you knew was
a part of the public record.
Poooor Kenny-Bob. Another in a LONG list of failures in your
life.
Post by krp
Just a simple statement of FACT. If any client wants
to take the issue into a public forum, they have "WAIVED" confidentiality.
You tried to black mail him into silence and failed. I'm
confident you're used to failure. The evidence of you failing at
everything monumental.
Post by krp
Something YOU lack the live brain cells to understand Wills, is that
confidentiality is a contract term. It isn't a one way street. Also YOU
weren't there when it was going on, you are reading Moore's SELECTIVE
material that is HIGHLY edited.
Contrary to your drunken delusions, David is not in control of
Google. Really. You may think he has the ability to edit the
material archived on Google, and your statement makes it very clear
you do, but the truth is, he does not.
David is not the all powerful being you see him to be. Really.
There is a lot he can do, but editing the Google archive isn't within
his power. Accept that your drunken delusion is false and move on
with your life.
Post by krp
At first I thought it was Tom, but soon it
became obvious that it was Wilbur Street posting REVISED versions of that
Tom said, which was the opposite of what appeared in the newsgroup.
I read it on Google. Unless your paranoia has you thinking
Google is a part of the MASSIVE COLALITION FORCE you claim is out to
get you, there was and is no revision.
And your part of the conversation makes it clear that Wilbur was
encouraging Tom to expose your fraud. Your fear of having your con
game exposed forced you to try and black mail Tom into silence.
Post by krp
It is a simple fact that if a client wishes to attack anyone (myself, a
lawyer etc) in a public forum and make allegations he has surrendered
confidentiality. In this case the post indicated not just attacks on me, but
attacks on a lawyer, and professors at TWO major State Universities. A
thinking person might wish to look at that.
Odd that Tom only mentioned you.
Post by krp
In the tirade, what do we see as FACT. When I was first contacted - he
had not had ANY contact with is child is over a year. He was facing multiple
criminal charges. He had one of the most prominent psychologists in the
country against him, claiming to document both domestic violence and child
sexual abuse. When our "Team" finished the case, all criminal charges were
dismissed with prejudice, and our expert had brokered not only joint custody
50/50, but had Tom and his estranged wife dealing with each other on a very
civilized level. I all that a win. All for $3500. How many men would find
$3500 dirt cheap to get a workable, lasting 50/50 custody deal and a
civilized relationship with their ex?
According to Tom, he was able to make use of NONE of the stuff
you offered. What value is there in stuff that can't be used?
Post by krp
But even ASSUMING that it had been true, that Tom was the real Tom, who
would any normal person believe? Tom or a lawyer, two professors, a Ph.D.
psychologist that worked out the custody deal and myself? 5 against one?
Since he was unable to make use of anything you or your team
offered, there would be no reason to believe you. Even if we pretend
you've not been proved a pathological liar with nearly every claim
you've made.
Post by krp
The
two professors one the dean of the school of psychology at one MAJOR state
University, the other being an M.D. at another Major State University who is
one of the most notable psychiatrists in the world.
None of whom were involved in the discussion about your con game.
Nice attempt to distract.
Post by krp
Of course we know which side YOU are on Kent. Forget the facts. Just
rant.
I'm on the side of truth. A concept for which you display great
animosity as proved by your need to lie once again.
BTW, here's a link to the post one Google that you claim David
Moore was able to edit.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dads-rights.unmoderated/msg/d9b43cba676e7b18?pli=1

If anyone would like to read the entire thread in context, they
may do so at
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dads-rights.unmoderated/browse_thread/thread/b656cf366d2631ec/d9b43cba676e7b18?#d9b43cba676e7b18

Please explain just how David, or anyone else, could have edited
the archive. If you wish, you may admit that you have once again been
proved to be the pathological liar you were, are, and likely will be.
Unless even that bit of honesty is too much for you.

krp
2009-08-10 14:25:11 UTC
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Greegor
KBW > If your clients believe you scammed them,
KBW > the proper authorities need to be informed.
KRP > How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
DS > Doesn't matter who told him.
It matters that neither of the two disgruntled clients are here.
Why would ANY of my clients be here?
I recall reading Tom's comments and reading your attempt to black
mail him into silence when he was exposing you for the fraud you were
(and are).
First of all, as we NOW know, it wasn't "Tom" at all.
You claimed it was.
First of all, I took the first post at face value like everyone else. As
more of the BS appeared it became obvious that it was NOT coming from Tom.
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Secondly there was no "blackmail" to it.
He was exposing the fraud you committed and you tried to
blackmail him into silence by threatening to reveal all you knew.
No, Kent, I treated it as legitimate at first. What was being claimed
was a MISREPRESENTATION of the events. I pointed out that if a client
breaches the contract of confidentiality in a public forum, that it is
waived, PERIOD.
Post by Kent Wills
It's too bad he ruined it by pointing out everything you knew was
a part of the public record.
No - Kent I *KNEW* many things that were NOT in the public record. YOU
are just BUJLLSHITTING again.
Not true.
Kent Wills
2009-08-10 15:51:30 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Greegor
[...]
Prove it wasn't Tom.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Secondly there was no "blackmail" to it.
He was exposing the fraud you committed and you tried to
blackmail him into silence by threatening to reveal all you knew.
No, Kent, I treated it as legitimate at first. What was being claimed
was a MISREPRESENTATION of the events. I pointed out that if a client
breaches the contract of confidentiality in a public forum, that it is
waived, PERIOD.
Is that your LEGAL opinion?
As you should know, but clearly don't, confidentiality is NOT
waived because a client chooses to comment on how s/he was scammed.
Even if that comment is in a public forum.
An officer of the court cannot selectively decide what is and
isn't confidential based on the standard you just offered.
As long as the client does not him or herself reveal such
information, no matter WHAT they publicly claim about you or an
attorney, neither you nor the attorney have any legal right, nor the
attorney any right under the bar, to reveal confidential client
information.
Perhaps you should consult an attorney about such things. It's
clear you lack the knowledge to know what you're saying. Of course,
that's pretty much the norm for you. You spew forth your intense
ignorance for all to see.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
It's too bad he ruined it by pointing out everything you knew was
a part of the public record.
Poooor Kenny-Bob. Another in a LONG list of failures in your
life.
No - Kent I *KNEW* many things that were NOT in the public record. YOU
are just BUJLLSHITTING again.
According to Tom, everything you knew was already in the public
record.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Just a simple statement of FACT. If any client wants
to take the issue into a public forum, they have "WAIVED" confidentiality.
You tried to black mail him into silence and failed.
Not true.
Very true. You're lying about it now, but anyone can check the
Google archive and see the truth.

Why didn't you respond to your drunken delusion that David Moore is
able to edit the Usenet archive on Google? Here's the bit you snipped
(and deceptively failed to acknowledge) so that you may have another

krp
2009-08-10 19:02:22 UTC
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
No, Kent, I treated it as legitimate at first. What was being claimed
was a MISREPRESENTATION of the events. I pointed out that if a client
breaches the contract of confidentiality in a public forum, that it is
waived, PERIOD.
Is that your LEGAL opinion?
Not MINE, Kent the Usnet jailhouse lawyer, but the opinion of REAL
LAWYERS.
Post by Kent Wills
As you should know, but clearly don't, confidentiality is NOT
waived because a client chooses to comment on how s/he was scammed.
Yes when they do it in a public forum and MISREPRESENT the facts. No
Kent they do NOT get to take free shots and claim immunity from dispute. The
FACTS remain, that when Tom first contacted me, he had not been allowed to
see his child for more than a year, he had been indicted on several criminal
charges, and was in a war with his estranged wife. When we did our thing, he
wound up with a good relationship with his ex-wife 50% legal and physical
custody, and ALL the criminal charges were dismissed with prejudice. All for
$3500. He even sent me photos of his custody time with the child.

The *REAL* Tom would NEVER have said what was being said in the second
message.
Kent Wills
2009-08-11 07:50:46 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
No, Kent, I treated it as legitimate at first. What was being claimed
was a MISREPRESENTATION of the events. I pointed out that if a client
breaches the contract of confidentiality in a public forum, that it is
waived, PERIOD.
Is that your LEGAL opinion?
Not MINE, Kent the Usnet jailhouse lawyer, but the opinion of REAL
LAWYERS.
Such as? I ask so that people will know whom NOT to hire should
they find themselves in need of a lawyer.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
As you should know, but clearly don't, confidentiality is NOT
waived because a client chooses to comment on how s/he was scammed.
Yes when they do it in a public forum and MISREPRESENT the facts.
That you tried to black mail Tom into silence is a STRONG
indicator that he was representing the facts 100% accurately.
Post by krp
No
Kent they do NOT get to take free shots and claim immunity from dispute.
From dispute, no. However one is not permitted to lie and state
confidentiality has been waived.
Post by krp
The
FACTS remain, that when Tom first contacted me, he had not been allowed to
see his child for more than a year, he had been indicted on several criminal
charges, and was in a war with his estranged wife. When we did our thing, he
wound up with a good relationship with his ex-wife 50% legal and physical
custody, and ALL the criminal charges were dismissed with prejudice. All for
$3500. He even sent me photos of his custody time with the child.
Yet he could make use of NOTHING you offered.
You have your scam down to an art. If someone calls you because
they are in need of a trial consultant, yet hires another and wins,
you'll claim you and your team were instrumental in the win.
In the case of Tom, he did hire you but could make use of NOTHING
you offered. It was money poorly spent. But then, that would be true
of anyone who would be foolish enough to hire you.
Post by krp
The *REAL* Tom would NEVER have said what was being said in the second
message.
Yet he did.
If, as you are claiming, he wasn't the real Tom, offer your proof
of the fact claim you've presented.
--
"Maybe he's like me to attach some kiddie porn to aid his fantasies"
"Mindj" Ken Pangborn expressing his fondness for child porn in
Post by Greegor
KBW > If your clients believe you scammed them,
KBW > the proper authorities need to be informed.
KRP > How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
DS > Doesn't matter who told him.
It matters that neither of the two disgruntled clients are here.
Two disgruntled clients over THIRTY YEARS of clients.
You pack of liars want to pretend you have Ken
over a barrel for something, but all you have is lies.
If Pangborn lied when he acknowledged a former client was
exposing his fraud, then tried to blackmail said client into silence,
so be it.
Of course, you know as well as anyone that Tom was a former
client and that Pangborn was so scared of having his con game exposed
he actually threatened to reveal all he knew about Tom. Sadly,
everything Ken knew had already become a part of the public record,
destroying any hope Pangborn had to blackmail his victim.
Pooooor Kenny-Bob. No matter what he tries, he ends up failing.
Post by Greegor
Which investigative authorities do you think are
dumb enough to fall for false reports made from
fraudulent identities?
If, as you are deceptively claiming, Thomas Walsh is a fraudulent
identities, what reason(s) do you think Pangborn has to try and
blackmail Tom into silence?
If the name is completely bogus, why did Pangborn get so worried
about his scam being exposed?
Please don't run from my questions like the cowardly liar you
are. I realize you will want to, since lying your way out of the trap
you set for yourself will be difficult. Give honest answers to the
questions I've asked.
Post by Greegor
Did you REALLY think Davey slowed down
because he's so busy with WORK??
I happen to know he's quite busy with his real estate. The
housing market is coming back. Those foreclosed homes have buyers
looking.
Post by Greegor
LOL
KBW > The authorities can investigate and find
KBW > whether you have or have not commited fraud.
KRP > Sure they can. Are YOU ready to file a REPORT, Kent?
DS > You REALLY are sweating this, kenny boy.
Yawn.
Do you get frequent flier miles for your ego trips, Dan?
You may distract from the truth that Pangborn is worried as much
as you wish. Your attempt won't diminish the truth that Kenny-Bob is
scared.

Kent Wills
2009-08-09 16:03:31 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
DAN SULLIVAN
Post by Greegor
INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
They NEED to hear?
Certainly.
Is it a CRITICAL NEED, Kent? Life and death?
Perhaps within the confines of your drunken mind set.
Post by krp
And they told you this?
Outside of your latest drunken delusions, I've never claimed they
did.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
If your clients believe you scammed them, the proper authorities need to
be informed.
How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
None have told me directly. And I've not claimed, directly or
through implication, that any did. There are those former clients who
have posted about how you scammed them. You even tried to blackmail
one into silence, only be further exposed as the con man you were (and
are).
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
The authorities can investigate and find whether you have or have not
commited fraud.
Sure they can. Are YOU ready to file a REPORT, Kent?
Since I've never hired you, there is no way you could have
scammed me.
Odd that you think you did, given that you and I have never had a
business relationship. Is this another indication that you were
actually being honest when you claimed to have been found insane?
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Gee, a coment Dave posted MONTHS ago. In your NEED to prove your
alcoholism, the same alcoholism you've twice claimed caused you to be
found legaly insane, forces you to be dishonest, you had to bring forth
that which has no bearing on what Dan wrote.
YOU are the one who is insane, Wills. Show us the FINDING you claim
exists.
YOU are the one who claimed to be insane. I simply cite and
reference your claim.
If your claim was a lie, just admit it.
Post by krp
I am SURE you have it, you would NEVER - - LIE about such a thing,
would you Wills? You only burgle garages you NEVER lie, do ya Kent?
If you were not found to be legally insane, why did you claim you
were?
If alcoholism was not the cause of your mental illness that got
you adjudged insane, why on at least two occasions did you claim it
was?
Serious questions that deserve honest answers. If you can
overcome your pathological need to lie.
--
"Maybe he's like me to attach some kiddie porn to aid his fantasies"
Ken Pangborn expressing his fondness for child porn in
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
DAN SULLIVAN
Post by Greegor
INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
They NEED to hear?
Certainly.
Is it a CRITICAL NEED, Kent? Life and death?
Perhaps within the confines of your drunken mind set.
I'm not the one claiming that they "NEED!!!" to know. You NUTS are.
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
And they told you this?
Outside of your latest drunken delusions, I've never claimed they did.
So - you are just speculating that I am MORFE important to the Feds than
terrorists, Kent? I am their #1 priority? That's a question, Kent. What are
YOU trying to say?
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
If your clients believe you scammed them, the proper authorities need to
be informed.
How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
None have told me directly. And I've not claimed, directly or
through implication, that any did. There are those former clients who
have posted about how you scammed them. You even tried to blackmail
one into silence, only be further exposed as the con man you were (and
are).
WHO? MID's..
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
The authorities can investigate and find whether you have or have not
commited fraud.
Sure they can. Are YOU ready to file a REPORT, Kent?
Since I've never hired you, there is no way you could have
scammed me.
We'd never take YOUR cases Kent. We don't represent convicted FELONS.
Post by Kent Wills
Odd that you think you did, given that you and I have never had a
business relationship. Is this another indication that you were
actually being honest when you claimed to have been found insane?
Never found to be "insane" Kent. Quite the contrary, in rather extensive
testing in my own custody case I was found to be VERY sane.
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Gee, a coment Dave posted MONTHS ago. In your NEED to prove your
alcoholism, the same alcoholism you've twice claimed caused you to be
found legaly insane, forces you to be dishonest, you had to bring forth
that which has no bearing on what Dan wrote.
YOU are the one who is insane, Wills. Show us the FINDING you claim
exists.
YOU are the one who claimed to be insane. I simply cite and reference
your claim.
If your claim was a lie, just admit it.
I never claimed I had a problem with alcohol. Some how as YOU were
boozing it up in your delerium you thought I was drinking with you.
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
I am SURE you have it, you would NEVER - - LIE about such a thing,
would you Wills? You only burgle garages you NEVER lie, do ya Kent?
If you were not found to be legally insane, why did you claim you
were?
*I* didn't. YOU made the claim up all by your widdle self in one of
YOUR drinking binges.
Post by Kent Wills
If alcoholism was not the cause of your mental illness that got
you adjudged insane, why on at least two occasions did you claim it
was?
I was NEVER adjudged insane insane, Kent, except in YOUR deluded brain.
Post by Kent Wills
Serious questions that deserve honest answers. If you can
overcome your pathological need to lie.
YOU dare lecture anyone ELSE about lying, Kent? YOU are the twice
convicted FELON here, NOT me! You HAVE been found to be dishonest in a court
of law.
Kent Wills
2009-08-10 06:44:12 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
DAN SULLIVAN
Post by Greegor
INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
They NEED to hear?
Certainly.
Is it a CRITICAL NEED, Kent? Life and death?
Perhaps within the confines of your drunken mind set.
I'm not the one claiming that they "NEED!!!" to know. You NUTS are.
You are the one who used the word NEED.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
And they told you this?
Outside of your latest drunken delusions, I've never claimed they did.
So - you are just speculating that I am MORFE important to the Feds than
terrorists, Kent? I am their #1 priority? That's a question, Kent. What are
YOU trying to say?
I'm saying that if any of your clients believe you committed
fraud, they need to alert the authorities. I would have thought even
you could understand such a simple concept.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
If your clients believe you scammed them, the proper authorities need to
be informed.
How many do you claim have told YOU that I have, Kent?
None have told me directly. And I've not claimed, directly or
through implication, that any did. There are those former clients who
have posted about how you scammed them. You even tried to blackmail
one into silence, only be further exposed as the con man you were (and
are).
WHO? MID's..
A gentleman named Tomas comes to mind. When he was exposing how
you conned him, you tried to black mail him into silence.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
The authorities can investigate and find whether you have or have not
commited fraud.
Sure they can. Are YOU ready to file a REPORT, Kent?
Since I've never hired you, there is no way you could have
scammed me.
We'd never take YOUR cases Kent. We don't represent convicted FELONS.
Since I've yet to be arrested for, let alone convicted of, a
felony, I'm none too worried.
Given that your scam has been exposed and your con game brought
to light, I wouldn't hire you or anyone foolish enough to associate
with you in any business matter.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Odd that you think you did, given that you and I have never had a
business relationship. Is this another indication that you were
actually being honest when you claimed to have been found insane?
Never found to be "insane" Kent. Quite the contrary, in rather extensive
testing in my own custody case I was found to be VERY sane.
Then why did you claim you are insane?
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Gee, a coment Dave posted MONTHS ago. In your NEED to prove your
alcoholism, the same alcoholism you've twice claimed caused you to be
found legaly insane, forces you to be dishonest, you had to bring forth
that which has no bearing on what Dan wrote.
YOU are the one who is insane, Wills. Show us the FINDING you claim
exists.
YOU are the one who claimed to be insane. I simply cite and reference
your claim.
If your claim was a lie, just admit it.
I never claimed I had a problem with alcohol. Some how as YOU were
boozing it up in your delerium you thought I was drinking with you.
I used to use one of the times you admitted to being an alcoholic
as one of my sigs.
Are you telling the readers you were lying when you made the
claim? If so, what was your motivation?
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
I am SURE you have it, you would NEVER - - LIE about such a thing,
would you Wills? You only burgle garages you NEVER lie, do ya Kent?
If you were not found to be legally insane, why did you claim you
were?
*I* didn't. YOU made the claim up all by your widdle self in one of
YOUR drinking binges.
"I am insane!"
--Kenneth Robert Pangborn posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
claiming that he was found legally insane.

To help you recall, it's the same post in which you claimed your
name is David Moore. Another of your MANY lies.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
If alcoholism was not the cause of your mental illness that got
you adjudged insane, why on at least two occasions did you claim it
was?
I was NEVER adjudged insane insane, Kent, except in YOUR deluded brain.
Explain to the readers why you claimed you were.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Serious questions that deserve honest answers. If you can
overcome your pathological need to lie.
YOU dare lecture anyone ELSE about lying, Kent? YOU are the twice
convicted FELON here, NOT me! You HAVE been found to be dishonest in a court
of law.
Cite a time I've been charged with perjury. Better yet, cite the
conviction you claim I have for it.
Since you are once again proving you are a pathological liar, you
won't offer anything.
Some day you'll learn that you choose to lie about that which you
know, or should know, will be exposed. It's kind of funny and sad at
the same time.
Post by Kent Wills
A gentleman named Tomas comes to mind. When he was exposing how
you conned him, you tried to black mail him into silence.
Don't know any "TOMAS" but I did know as Tom. And the stuff posted on
ADRU did NOT come from the REAL one.
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
We'd never take YOUR cases Kent. We don't represent convicted FELONS.
Since I've yet to be arrested for, let alone convicted of, a
felony, I'm none too worried.
And yet the Supreme Court of Iowa says you were. Who do we believe? The
Iowa Supreme Court OR YOU?????
Kent Wills
2009-08-10 11:56:28 UTC
Post by krp
A gentleman named Thomas comes to mind. When he was exposing how
you conned him, you tried to black mail him into silence.
Don't know any "TOMAS" but I did know as Tom.
On Usenet he used the name Thomas.
Post by krp
And the stuff posted on
ADRU did NOT come from the REAL one.
Then why did you try to black mail him into silence? Seems a
dumb move Thomas wasn't really Thomas.
Post by krp
Post by krp
We'd never take YOUR cases Kent. We don't represent convicted FELONS.
Since I've yet to be arrested for, let alone convicted of, a
felony, I'm none too worried.
And yet the Supreme Court of Iowa says you were. Who do we believe? The
Iowa Supreme Court OR YOU?????
You can believe whatever your drunken delusions demand of you.
To date none of your insane (you claimed you were found legally
insane) claims have caused me harm. There's no reason to presume they
will in the future.
Of course, you think everyone with the same first and last name
are all the same person. This is why even after I PROVED the David
Moore who was arrested wasn't the one we know, you continued to claim
they were and are one in the same. It's why you claim I am someone
you KNOW I am not.
It's a result of the mental illness you claim was adjudged insane
that, according to you, came about because of your alcoholism.

Greegor
2009-08-07 17:07:48 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/browse_frm/thread/2d1c092002e366e0/2c93e1349af3a4cd?hl=en#2c93e1349af3a4cd

INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
1 Dan Sullivan Jul 12
2 Dan Sullivan Jul 12
3 Dan Sullivan Jul 14
4 Dan Sullivan Jul 15
5 Dan Sullivan Aug 3
6 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
7 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
8 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
9 Dan Sullivan Jul 19

Greegor
2009-08-08 04:14:30 UTC
Running a robot, Dan?
Greegor
2009-08-10 23:27:26 UTC
Still pretending you have no connection to Dave, Dan?

Post by Greegor
INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
 1 Dan Sullivan  Jul 12
  2 Dan Sullivan  Jul 12
   3 Dan Sullivan  Jul 14
  4 Dan Sullivan  Jul 15
  5 Dan Sullivan  Aug 3
  6 Dan Sullivan  Aug 7
   7 Dan Sullivan  Aug 7
  8 Dan Sullivan  Aug 7
  9 Dan Sullivan  Jul 19

Dan Sullivan
2009-08-10 23:50:03 UTC
You have proof that I have a connection to Dave Moore, grag?
Greegor
2009-08-11 02:54:12 UTC
G > Still pretending you have no connection to Dave, Dan?

DS > You have proof that I have a connection to Dave Moore, Greg?

Already posted, but if you insist!

Why did you remove the very information you requested?
Why did you cut the cross post list?

Dan Sullivan
2009-08-11 03:06:58 UTC
Post by Greegor
G > Still pretending you have no connection to Dave, Dan?
DS > You have proof that I have a connection to Dave Moore, Greg?
Already posted, but if you insist!
Why did you remove the very information you requested?
The information that proves I have a connection with Dave Moore?
Post by Greegor
Why did you cut the cross post list?
I don't want to post to those groups.
Post by Greegor
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...
If anyone has time, I could use some help.
I want to add a page to [hate site],
directed toward people who have already
been defrauded by Ken.  Including this FTC
information, BBB, his local Chamber of
Commerce, etc.  Work has become very
busy as I have taken an extra project.
If someone could compile something I
would greatly appreciate it!
So Dave Moore posts a message that asks for "anyone" to help him, and
you believe that's credible evidence he is referring to ME???
Greegor
2009-08-11 06:53:00 UTC
G > Still pretending you have no connection to Dave, Dan?

DS > You have proof that I have a connection to Dave Moore, Greg?

G > Already posted, but if you insist!
G > Why did you remove the very information you requested?

DS > The information that proves I have a connection with Dave Moore?

G > Why did you cut the cross post list?

DS > I don't want to post to those groups.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/448a77a42e2d1efc

David Daniel Moore AKA Freedom (from responsibility?) wrote:

DDM > If anyone has time, I could use some help.
DDM > I want to add a page to [hate site],
DDM > directed toward people who have already
DDM > been defrauded by Ken.  Including this FTC
DDM > information, BBB, his local Chamber of
DDM > Commerce, etc.  Work has become very
DDM > busy as I have taken an extra project.
DDM > If someone could compile something I
DDM > would greatly appreciate it!

DS > So Dave Moore posts a message that
DS > asks for "anyone" to help him, and you
DS > believe that's credible evidence he is
DS > referring to ME???

Just because you went to all of this trouble, you mean?

INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
1 Dan Sullivan Jul 12
2 Dan Sullivan Jul 12
3 Dan Sullivan Jul 14
4 Dan Sullivan Jul 15
5 Dan Sullivan Aug 3
6 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
7 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
8 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
9 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
10 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
11 Dan Sullivan Aug 9
12 Dan Sullivan Aug 10
13 Dan Sullivan Jul 19
Kent Wills
2009-08-12 08:42:23 UTC
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:53:00 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
Post by Greegor
DS > So Dave Moore posts a message that
DS > asks for "anyone" to help him, and you
DS > believe that's credible evidence he is
DS > referring to ME???
Just because you went to all of this trouble, you mean?
David posted his request over six months ago.
Post by Greegor
INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER... an FBI - NW3C Partnership needs to
hear from clients of ken pangborn, the a-team or krp consulting who
believe they were the victim of a scam.
Note the words, "...who believe they were the victim of a scam."
If any of Ken's clients feel they got exactly what they paid for or
more, they'll not file complaints. Only those who believe they were
the victim of a scam.
In your drug induced mental retardation, you failed to pay
attention to the context of the comment.

Greegor
2009-08-14 05:29:00 UTC
Greegor
2009-08-15 02:06:17 UTC
Greegor
2009-08-15 13:03:06 UTC
G > Can you admit that your daughter, KLS is 25 years old, Dan?

It looks like you got caught in a big lie.
You claimed your daughter was 3 in 1993, but she would have been 9.
What's your explanation, Dan?

http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=6+S+Pine+lake+Drive&where=Patchogue%2C+NY

Our Dan Sullivan

http://www.public-records-now.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?vw=people&input=name&fn=daniel&mn=j&ln=sullivan&city=patchogue&state=NY&age=61

KLS wasn't 3 in 1993 since she's 25 now.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/ffcfecd9caf10ec6

Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
From: ***@optonline.net (Dan Sullivan)
Date: 25 May 2003 05:59:23 -0700
Subject: Re: Arizona CPS Manual
[...]
I went thru the same situation in 1993.

After an examination by a court appointed evaluator the
judge thru out the SA petition against me and ordered
CPS to investigate the person who made the allegation.
CPS declined to investigate the accuser and actually
founded me for the molest despite what their evaluator
concluded and used her report which recommended that
their investigation focus on the accuser as credible
evidence that I did molest my little girl.

It took a year to have that reversed.
[...]
Greegor
Dan?
Greegor
2009-08-22 06:30:24 UTC
Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
messages rather than to answer pointed questions.

Who brought up his daughter? Dan
Who told the Puppet Bear story several times? Dan
Who stated she was 3 in 1993 when it took place? Dan
Who talked himself up as the superior strategist? Dan

Dan, You claimed KLS was 3 in 1993 when
the Puppet Bear incident took place.
But KLS is 25 now, not 19. Did you LIE?

Do you have another child who is 19?

Did you think SPAMMING blind identical messages was smart?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/browse_frm/thread/2d1c092002e366e0

1 Dan Sullivan Jul 12
2 Dan Sullivan Jul 12
3 Dan Sullivan Jul 14
4 Dan Sullivan Jul 15
5 Dan Sullivan Aug 3
6 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
7 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
8 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
9 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
10 Dan Sullivan Aug 7
11 Dan Sullivan Aug 15
12 Dan Sullivan Aug 15
13 Dan Sullivan Aug 16
14 Dan Sullivan Aug 20
15 Dan Sullivan Aug 9
16 Dan Sullivan Aug 12
17 Dan Sullivan Aug 13
18 Dan Sullivan Aug 14
19 Dan Sullivan Aug 10
20 Dan Sullivan Aug 11
21 Dan Sullivan Aug 16
22 Dan Sullivan Aug 17
23 Dan Sullivan Aug 18
24 Dan Sullivan Jul 19
Dan Sullivan
2009-08-22 11:55:54 UTC
Post by Greegor
Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
messages rather than to answer pointed questions.
The following isn't spam.

The IC3 is co-sponsored by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).

Complaints filed via this website are processed and may be referred to
federal, state, local or international law enforcement or regulatory
agencies for possible investigation.

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false
or fraudulent representations to consumers.
Greegor
2009-08-22 17:51:58 UTC
G > Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
G > messages rather than to answer pointed questions.

DS > The following isn't spam.

Are you going to answer questions, Dan?

Who brought up his daughter? Dan
Who told the Puppet Bear story several times? Dan
Who stated she was 3 in 1993 when it took place? Dan
Who talked himself up as the superior strategist? Dan

Dan, You claimed KLS was 3 in 1993 when
the Puppet Bear incident took place.

You bragged how you whupped CPS.

But KLS is 25 now, not 19. Did you LIE?

Do you have another daughter who is 19?
womanGoddess
2009-08-22 23:39:33 UTC
Post by Greegor
G > Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
G > messages rather than to answer pointed questions.
DS > The following isn't spam.
Are you going to answer questions, Dan?
Who brought up his daughter?  Dan
Who told the Puppet Bear story several times?  Dan
Who stated she was 3 in 1993 when it took place? Dan
Who talked himself up as the superior strategist? Dan
Dan, You claimed KLS was 3 in 1993 when
the Puppet Bear incident took place.
You bragged how you whupped CPS.
But KLS is 25 now, not 19.  Did you LIE?
Do you have another daughter who is 19?
How many questions posed to you you HAVEN'T answered gaggie?

Lisa Renee Hanson (40) dob 8-19-1968
907 Moose Dr NW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
(319) 390-4696

Mark Thomas Hanson (44) dob 9-25-1964
907 Moose Dr NW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
(319) 390-4696

Kent Wills
2009-08-23 03:02:21 UTC
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 16:39:33 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
Post by womanGoddess
Post by Greegor
G > Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
G > messages rather than to answer pointed questions.
DS > The following isn't spam.
Are you going to answer questions, Dan?
Who brought up his daughter?  Dan
Who told the Puppet Bear story several times?  Dan
Who stated she was 3 in 1993 when it took place? Dan
Who talked himself up as the superior strategist? Dan
Dan, You claimed KLS was 3 in 1993 when
the Puppet Bear incident took place.
You bragged how you whupped CPS.
But KLS is 25 now, not 19.  Did you LIE?
Do you have another daughter who is 19?
How many questions posed to you you HAVEN'T answered gaggie?
Pretty much all of them. He RUNS from them, since he realizes
that when he presents lies, and his use and abuse of illegal drugs
demands that he lie, they will be exposed.
Post by womanGoddess
[...]

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Greg Scott Hanson telling Usenet he's a FOUNDED child abuser.

Dan Sullivan

Now I'm finished.
Greegor
2009-08-23 02:35:55 UTC
G > Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
G > messages rather than to answer pointed questions.

DS > The following isn't spam.

G > Are you going to answer questions, Dan?

DS > Yes.
DS > Only one.
DS > Now I'm finished.

What's the matter, Dan?
I'm starting to think you were dishonest when you
told your stories of how you whupped CPS.

You claimed your daughter was 3 in 1993 when she
made the "puppet bear" comments.

You've bragged about that as early as 2002, if not before.

Your daughter KLS wasn't 3 in 1993 since she's 25 now.
She would have been 9 years old in 1993.
Did you lie or is there some logical explanation for this
inconsistency?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/ffcfecd9caf10ec6

Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services

[...]
Dan Sullivan
2009-08-23 02:47:19 UTC
Post by Greegor
G > Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
G > messages rather than to answer pointed questions.
DS > The following isn't spam.
G > Are you going to answer questions, Dan?
DS > Yes.
DS > Only one.
DS > Now I'm finished.
What's the matter, Dan?
I'm starting to think you were dishonest when you
told your stories of how you whupped CPS.
You can think whatever you want, grag.

You can think it was OK for you to force an unrelated seven year old girl to
take cold showers because the mother supposedly gave you permission.

You can think it was OK for you to spank the same unrelated little girl
because the mother supposedly gave you permission.

You can think it was OK for you to be in the bathroom whenever the little
girl finished showering so you could hand her the towel.
My daughter didn't make "puppet bear" comments.
Greegor
2009-08-23 06:00:05 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/8d43eb231c0ca53e

DS > My daughter didn't make "puppet bear" comments.

According to you she did!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/94ed9abf8fe68589

It took three appointments (programming sessions) before my daughter
said
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
The Fam Ct Judge threw the charges out of Court.
CPS founded me anyway.
It took a year to get their finding reversed.

Kent Wills
2009-08-23 16:14:32 UTC
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 23:00:05 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
Post by Greegor
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/8d43eb231c0ca53e
DS > My daughter didn't make "puppet bear" comments.
According to you she did!
Why do you lie?
The CPS caseworker you admire so much made the claim.
What, exactly, has you so enamored with CPS? Is it because you
hate families and they work to destroy families? If not, what is the
reason you work so hard to ensure CPS will always win?
Serious questions.

Greegor
2009-08-24 03:59:04 UTC
DS > My daughter didn't make "puppet bear" comments.

G > According to you she did!

KBW > Why do you lie?
KBW > The CPS caseworker you admire so much made the claim.

That's not exactly what Dan said!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/94ed9abf8fe68589

Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
From: "Dan Sullivan" <***@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:59:24 GMT
Subject: Re: Good touch - bad touch... do the children understand???

womanGoddess
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:59:24 GMT
It took three appointments (programming sessions) before my daughter
said
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
Hey graggie, just wondering about a few things:

Who was Terri Mahoney and why was she involved with you?

Who was Kimberly Hough?

Do you have at least two convictions for drunken driving?

(( Smirks))

Greegor
2009-08-24 05:54:54 UTC
Moe >  Hey graggie, just wondering about a few things:
Moe >  Who was Terri Mahoney  and why was she involved with you?
Moe >  Who was Kimberly Hough?

I've never met anybody with either name

Moe > Do you have at least two convictions for drunken driving?

No. Not even one. I don't like liquor.
Did you forget that my court history has been publicly posted?

It was just a lame distraction, right?
womanGoddess
2009-08-24 20:18:03 UTC
Post by Greegor
Moe >  Who was Terri Mahoney  and why was she involved with you?
Moe >  Who was Kimberly Hough?
I've never met anybody with either name
Moe > Do you have at least two convictions for drunken driving?
No.  Not even one.  I don't like liquor.
Did you forget that my court history has been publicly posted?
It was just a lame distraction, right?
More like I was using once again your standards of :proof: in regards
to people's names. I just thought it would be fun to find A " Gregory
Hanson" and just give some noise that I " know' it's you.

Your standards of proof gaggie. You did this on Moore and on Wills.

I do find it interesting, though, that there is another Greg Hanson
living in the same state as you.

Kent Wills
2009-08-25 08:07:52 UTC
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:18:03 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
Post by womanGoddess
Post by Greegor
Moe >  Who was Terri Mahoney  and why was she involved with you?
Moe >  Who was Kimberly Hough?
I've never met anybody with either name
Moe > Do you have at least two convictions for drunken driving?
No.  Not even one.  I don't like liquor.
Did you forget that my court history has been publicly posted?
It was just a lame distraction, right?
More like I was using once again your standards of :proof: in regards
to people's names. I just thought it would be fun to find A " Gregory
Hanson" and just give some noise that I " know' it's you.
Your standards of proof gaggie. You did this on Moore and on Wills.
I do find it interesting, though, that there is another Greg Hanson
living in the same state as you.
By Greg's standards, every single Greg Hanson is him. Of course,
the more rational people realize that just because two or more people
share the same first and last names, this doesn't mean they must be
the same person.
Greg's mind doesn't work like a rational person's would. I
attribute this to his admitted use and abuse of illegal drugs. There
could be other reason, but Greg has, so far, REFUSED to explain why he
believes EVERYONE with the same first and last name, even if one is a
Usenet nym, are all the same person.

krp
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:59:24 GMT
It took three appointments (programming sessions) before my daughter
said
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
MOE> Hey graggie, just wondering about a few things:

MOE> Who was Terri Mahoney and why was she involved with you?

MOE> Who was Kimberly Hough?

I'll bite! WHO are they? I am SURE you're not STALKING Greg like you
WHINE that he is stalking you. Poor baby! You would NEVER "STALK" anyone,
would ya Moe? Not even a guy named Glen! Having ANY luck finding my
EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY that you think exists in your deluded mind????
Find any arrests for ANYTHING other than a speeding ticket, Maureen? Did you
find those hundreds of DUI's you and your pals CLAIM I have? Were you able
to find even ONE???? Maybe a half of one? A hundredth of one?
Kent Wills
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:59:24 GMT
It took three appointments (programming sessions) before my daughter
said
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
MOE> Who was Terri Mahoney and why was she involved with you?
MOE> Who was Kimberly Hough?
I'll bite! WHO are they? I am SURE you're not STALKING Greg like you
WHINE that he is stalking you. Poor baby! You would NEVER "STALK" anyone,
would ya Moe?
Does it bother you that Moe is doing to Greg what Greg tries to
do to so many others?
Post by krp
Not even a guy named Glen!
Greg is the one who kept bringing up Glen.
Post by krp
Having ANY luck finding my
EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY that you think exists in your deluded mind????
When, outside of your drunken stupors, has Moe claimed you have
any criminal history, let alone an extensive one?
Post by krp
Find any arrests for ANYTHING other than a speeding ticket, Maureen? Did you
find those hundreds of DUI's you and your pals CLAIM I have?
When, in reality and not your latest drunken delusion, has Moe
claimed you have one DUI, let alone hundreds?
When has ANYONE claimed you have hundreds?
Why do you harp on claims that, in reality, were never made?
Post by krp
Were you able
to find even ONE???? Maybe a half of one? A hundredth of one?
Since you alone see Moe having made these accusations, you alone
will be able to see if she's found anything.
Let us know what your boozing sees.

"It's attached to a thing called a "WIFE" Betty."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn showing how he views his wife
as an object and NOT a human being.
KBW > Greg is the one who kept bringing up Glen.

Actually, Moe brought up Glen several times before
I had any cluse as to who he was.

She mentioned his name out of the blue once.

Clearly she was more than obsessed with Glen.

She asserted he was CONVICTED for CRIMES
yet she can't post any proof that he was.

Anybody can type Glen Frohman into Google
to see the extent of Moe's hate campaign.
womanGoddess
2009-08-24 20:37:13 UTC
Post by Greegor
KBW > Greg is the one who kept bringing up Glen.
Actually, Moe brought up Glen several times before
I had any cluse as to who he was.
" Cluse"?

Gaggie, do try to stay to the facts. You were the one to mention
Glen. I just referred to him in my responses to you as the Ebay thief.
Then you made numerous references to posts online about how I was '
stalking" that bastard as part of YOUR cybertstalking on me. Then,
just to give you a crumb, I posted the URL for a now dead web site
about Frohman, which you in your obsessive way just HAD to post the
whole text and claim I was the author of the web site.

I was not the one to mention his name first. You were. Kennie, being
the illiterate he is, can't figureout " Glen" ha sonly one N,not two.
Post by Greegor
She mentioned his name out of the blue once.
Where? Do you have the link?
Post by Greegor
Clearly she was more than obsessed with Glen.
What is " more than obsessed"? Be specific now gaggie.

BTW did you find the article about his arrest yet?
Post by Greegor
She asserted he was CONVICTED for CRIMES
yet she can't post any proof that he was.
Actually I did. Its not my fault you can't connect the dots.
Post by Greegor
Anybody can type Glen Frohman into Google
to see the extent of Moe's hate campaign.
Oh you mean I hate " Relic Hunter"? I never even seen that TV series.

Kent Wills
2009-08-25 08:07:44 UTC
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:37:13 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
Post by womanGoddess
Post by Greegor
KBW > Greg is the one who kept bringing up Glen.
Actually, Moe brought up Glen several times before
I had any cluse as to who he was.
" Cluse"?
Gaggie, do try to stay to the facts.
Bwahahahahaha!
Greg is UNABLE to do so. He MUST divert via lies and deceptive
innuendos.
Post by womanGoddess
You were the one to mention
Glen.
Until Greg mentioned him, I wasn't aware he existed.
Post by womanGoddess
I just referred to him in my responses to you as the Ebay thief.
Then you made numerous references to posts online about how I was '
stalking" that bastard as part of YOUR cybertstalking on me. Then,
just to give you a crumb, I posted the URL for a now dead web site
about Frohman, which you in your obsessive way just HAD to post the
whole text and claim I was the author of the web site.
On the plus side, it's nearly universally accepted that if Greg
makes a claim, the exact opposite is the truth.
Post by womanGoddess
I was not the one to mention his name first. You were. Kennie, being
the illiterate he is, can't figureout " Glen" ha sonly one N,not two.
Greg is so obsessed with Glen, he even tries to prolong his
writing about him by a single letter.
Post by womanGoddess
Post by Greegor
She mentioned his name out of the blue once.
Where? Do you have the link?
In almost two years of dealing with Greg, he's NEVER offered
proof of any of his claims. All he's ever been able to do if further
prove his admitted use and abuse of illegal drugs has him seriously
messed up.
Post by womanGoddess
Post by Greegor
Clearly she was more than obsessed with Glen.
What is " more than obsessed"? Be specific now gaggie.
BTW did you find the article about his arrest yet?
Given the level of obsession Greg has displayed, it's almost a
certainty he's found it. Actually, it's more likely he whined until
someone sent him the URL, since Greg really is too stupid to figure
out how to work a search engine properly.
Post by womanGoddess
Post by Greegor
She asserted he was CONVICTED for CRIMES
yet she can't post any proof that he was.
Actually I did. Its not my fault you can't connect the dots.
Be fair. The drug induced mental retardation Greg displays
on-line isn't an act. He is as dumb as he presents.
Post by womanGoddess
Post by Greegor
Anybody can type Glen Frohman into Google
to see the extent of Moe's hate campaign.
Oh you mean I hate " Relic Hunter"? I never even seen that TV series.
The name is familiar, but I can't say why. If I ever saw it, I
can't recall any details.

Kent Wills
2009-08-25 08:07:39 UTC
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:19:18 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
Post by Greegor
KBW > Greg is the one who kept bringing up Glen.
Actually, Moe brought up Glen several times before
I had any cluse as to who he was.
Prove it or admit you're lying.
Proving your claim will be a win for you. Failure will be a win
for me.
Post by Greegor
She mentioned his name out of the blue once.
Odd that you alone are aware of this.
Post by Greegor
Clearly she was more than obsessed with Glen.
Yet YOU are the one who keeps bringing him up.
Care to explain why?
Post by Greegor
She asserted he was CONVICTED for CRIMES
yet she can't post any proof that he was.
You just can't stop the lying, huh?
More proof, not that any was needed, that you simply can't be
honest, except by accident or force, noted.
Post by Greegor
Anybody can type Glen Frohman into Google
to see the extent of Moe's hate campaign.
When I did, I found links to numerous posts from you about the
guy. Why, exactly, are you so obsessed with him? Do you know him in
real life? Did he rip you off? What is the reason you MUST post
about the guy so often?

womanGoddess
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:59:24 GMT
It took three appointments (programming sessions) before my daughter
said
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
MOE>  Who was Terri Mahoney  and why was she involved with you?
MOE>  Who was Kimberly Hough?
    I'll bite! WHO are they? I am SURE you're not STALKING Greg like you
WHINE that he is stalking you. Poor baby! You would NEVER  "STALK" anyone,
would ya Moe? Not even a guy named Glen! Having ANY luck finding my
EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY that you think exists in your deluded mind????
Find any arrests for ANYTHING other than a speeding ticket, Maureen? Did you
find those hundreds of DUI's you and your pals CLAIM I have? Were you able
to find even ONE????  Maybe a half of one?  A hundredth of one?
(( YAWN)) Done with your little shit fit Kennie?

What I did is use the same standards of " proof" grag uses when he
posts what he claims are facts about Moore, Sullivan, Kent and me. I
found it amusing that there is another " Greg Hanson" in Iowa that
physically assaulted one woman, got arrested twice for DWI and managed
to get divorced and married at least twice.

Now then Kennie, why are YOU so upset? Oh, I see, you want the focus
to be on you rather than your doggie. Did you actually believe what I
inferred WAS what your doggie did?

Tsk tsk Kennie. You should have more trust in your lackey.

Although the charge of physical assault does fit gaggie, the poor
woman was an adult and not his "SO", so graggie, being too chickenshit
to actually attack anyone he can't manipulate, obviously wasn't THAT
Gregory Hansion.

But glad to see you occasionally stick up for your doggie.

womanGoddess
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:59:24 GMT
It took three appointments (programming sessions) before my daughter
said
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
MOE>  Who was Terri Mahoney  and why was she involved with you?
MOE>  Who was Kimberly Hough?
    I'll bite! WHO are they? I am SURE you're not STALKING Greg like you
WHINE that he is stalking you. Poor baby! You would NEVER  "STALK" anyone,
would ya Moe? Not even a guy named Glen! Having ANY luck finding my
EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY that you think exists in your deluded mind????
Find any arrests for ANYTHING other than a speeding ticket, Maureen? Did you
find those hundreds of DUI's you and your pals CLAIM I have? Were you able
to find even ONE????  Maybe a half of one?  A hundredth of one?
(( YAWN)) Done with your little shit fit Kennie?
 What I did is use the same standards of " proof" grag uses when he
posts what he claims  are facts about Moore, Sullivan, Kent and me. I
found it amusing that there is another " Greg Hanson" in Iowa that
physically assaulted one woman, got arrested twice for DWI and managed
to get divorced and married at least twice.
 Now then Kennie, why are YOU so upset? Oh, I see,  you want the focus
to be on you rather than your doggie. Did you actually believe what I
inferred WAS what your doggie did?
 Tsk tsk Kennie. You should have more trust in your lackey.
 Although the charge of physical assault does fit gaggie, the poor
woman was an adult and not his "SO", so graggie, being too chickenshit
to actually attack  anyone he can't manipulate, obviously wasn't THAT
Gregory Hansion.
Speaking of SO's, seems gaggie applied for a marriage license with
one Lisa Watkins in 2005.

I do appreciate both Kennie and grag clarifying things for me.

Greegor
2009-08-25 02:56:53 UTC
I'm sure this was more fun for you that finding
actual proof that Glen was convicted.
Kent Wills
2009-08-25 08:09:24 UTC
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:56:53 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
Post by Greegor
I'm sure this was more fun for you that finding
actual proof that Glen was convicted.
What is this obsession you have with Glen? For nearly two weeks
you've been posting about him. Whatever it is, get over it and move
on with your life.

Kent Wills
2009-08-25 08:07:41 UTC
Post by krp
MOE> Who was Terri Mahoney and why was she involved with you?
MOE> Who was Kimberly Hough?
I'll bite! WHO are they?
One Gregory Hanson will know.
While not "our" Greg, our Greg will claim he knows them, since
another Greg Hanson does. And by Greg's own personal standards (yours
too), everyone with the same first and last name are all the same
person.
Post by krp
I am SURE you're not STALKING Greg like you
WHINE that he is stalking you.
When did Moe present such a whine? in reality, I mean, and not
one of the hallucinations you had during a weekend bender.
Post by krp
Poor baby! You would NEVER "STALK" anyone,
would ya Moe? Not even a guy named Glen!
Greg is the one obsessed with Glen.
Post by krp
Having ANY luck finding my
EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY that you think exists in your deluded mind????
When has Moe, or anyone for that matter, claimed you have an
EXTENSIVE CRIMINIAL HISTORY?
Post by krp
Find any arrests for ANYTHING other than a speeding ticket, Maureen? Did you
find those hundreds of DUI's you and your pals CLAIM I have?
You alone claim any DUIs for yourself.
Please explain why you deny a charge never presented outside of
your drunken delusions.
Post by krp
Were you able
to find even ONE???? Maybe a half of one? A hundredth of one?
You'd much prefer a fifth, Pangborn. Unless, of course, you
LIED when you claimed the reason you were found legally insane was
alcohol.

"I am insane!"
--Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-team,
posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated claiming that he was found
legally insane.
krp
2009-08-25 12:11:04 UTC
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
MOE> Who was Terri Mahoney and why was she involved with you?
MOE> Who was Kimberly Hough?
I'll bite! WHO are they?
One Gregory Hanson will know.
While not "our" Greg, our Greg will claim he knows them, since
another Greg Hanson does. And by Greg's own personal standards (yours
too), everyone with the same first and last name are all the same
person.
Oh mand besides wasting a bunch of bandwidth the purpose of asking
was................???????
Post by krp
Poor baby! You would NEVER "STALK" anyone,
would ya Moe? Not even a guy named Glen!
Greg is the one obsessed with Glen.
Funny that you say that since MOE is the one with a website attacking
Glen and has devoted thousands of Usenet posts to the subject of Glen and
you CLAIM that it is GREG who has the obsession with the guy. That musr be
your special Polack math again, Kent.
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Having ANY luck finding my
EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY that you think exists in your deluded mind????
When has Moe, or anyone for that matter, claimed you have an
EXTENSIVE CRIMINIAL HISTORY?
If not WHY ios she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn. I think it's kind of
funn that you LOONS would spend so much time trying to get something on me.
And THEN the BOMBO find a 13 year old letter to the editor and MISREADS what
it said as if she had just found the hOLG GRAIL of all smoking guns. The
more you IDIOTS keep this up the more you cement your own reputations as
WHACKOS.
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Find any arrests for ANYTHING other than a speeding ticket, Maureen? Did you
find those hundreds of DUI's you and your pals CLAIM I have?
You alone claim any DUIs for yourself.
I *NEVER* made any such claim. That comes from your drug crazed criminal
mind.
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Were you able
to find even ONE???? Maybe a half of one? A hundredth of one?
You'd much prefer a fifth, Pangborn. Unless, of course, you
LIED when you claimed the reason you were found legally insane was
alcohol.
You're the one who NEEDS a "fifth" not the 5th Amendment but a 5th of
booze. That is only your INSANE claim about me. I have never been adjudged
to be insane, YOU on the other hand, and I don't drink.
Kent Wills
2009-08-26 08:26:15 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
MOE> Who was Terri Mahoney and why was she involved with you?
MOE> Who was Kimberly Hough?
I'll bite! WHO are they?
One Gregory Hanson will know.
While not "our" Greg, our Greg will claim he knows them, since
another Greg Hanson does. And by Greg's own personal standards (yours
too), everyone with the same first and last name are all the same
person.
Oh mand besides wasting a bunch of bandwidth the purpose of asking
was................???????
Are you only permitted so much bandwidth per month? If not, the
purpose of your distraction is...?
Post by krp
Post by krp
Poor baby! You would NEVER "STALK" anyone,
would ya Moe? Not even a guy named Glen!
Greg is the one obsessed with Glen.
Funny that you say that since MOE is the one with a website attacking
Glen
Moe has no such site. Feel free to prove your FACT CLAIM that
she does/did (a win for you) or admit you've presented another of your
MANY pathological lies.
Post by krp
and has devoted thousands of Usenet posts to the subject of Glen and
Where are these thousands of posts?
Post the MIDs to just 50 of them. If you can offer proof of 50,
I'll accept the rest as given. If you can't, you'll need to admit
your boozing (unless your claim of alcoholism was/is also a lie)
caused you to expose your pathological lying again.
Post by krp
you CLAIM that it is GREG who has the obsession with the guy.
Greg can't go more than a few days without mentioning the guy. I
don't know why Greg is obsessed with this Glen person, but the
evidence clearly shows he is.
Post by krp
That musr be
your special Polack math again, Kent.
Your bigotry is well known and documented. Documentation of it,
and assorted other items proving you the scum you are can be seen at
the Ken Pangborn TRUTH site at http://www.aboutkenpanborn.com
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Having ANY luck finding my
EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY that you think exists in your deluded mind????
When has Moe, or anyone for that matter, claimed you have an
EXTENSIVE CRIMINIAL HISTORY?
If not WHY ios she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn.
By your own standards, anyone with the name Ken Pangborn will be
you. It's one of the MANY flaws in Gregborn Logic™.
Post by krp
I think it's kind of
funn that you LOONS would spend so much time trying to get something on me.
Do you think 15 to 20 minutes is a great deal of time? That's
all I spent, and that was over a year ago.
Since then I've spent no time checking you out. People have sent
me things, but since they're unsolicited, I don't pay too much
attention. I give them a quick read, then, if a valid return E-mail
is included, ask for proof. I rarely get any and disregard them.
On occasion I'm sent something that includes proof. Like the
claim you're so obese you can walk for more than a few feet and need a
scooter to get around.
I did like the pictures of you on your little scooter. I'm sure
you saw them when I posted them on Photobucket. You were wise enough
to RUN from the discussion (unless you were the one posting with the
nyms from "Hackers"), allowing yourself to claim they can't be of you
and that you've never seen them.
I do have to wonder how it's able to function with you on it.
Judging weight from pictures is tricky at best, but I would guess you
at between 350 and 400 pounds.
Post by krp
And THEN the BOMBO find a 13 year old letter to the editor and MISREADS what
it said as if she had just found the hOLG GRAIL of all smoking guns. The
more you IDIOTS keep this up the more you cement your own reputations as
WHACKOS.
Yet we're not the ones who have no clients due to the truth
coming out.
True, most of us never had careers that allowed for clients, but
I think even you understand the point being made.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Find any arrests for ANYTHING other than a speeding ticket, Maureen? Did you
find those hundreds of DUI's you and your pals CLAIM I have?
You alone claim any DUIs for yourself.
I *NEVER* made any such claim. That comes from your drug crazed criminal
mind.
Since no one, outside of you, has made any mention of you having
a DUI, save for David using your own standards against you (something
you never did grasp), you must have. You alone see the actual
accusation, so you alone must be making it.
You often deny claims never presented. It's a fool's action, and
you are a fool.
Post by krp
Post by Kent Wills
Post by krp
Were you able
to find even ONE???? Maybe a half of one? A hundredth of one?
You'd much prefer a fifth, Pangborn. Unless, of course, you
LIED when you claimed the reason you were found legally insane was
alcohol.
You're the one who NEEDS a "fifth" not the 5th Amendment but a 5th of
booze. That is only your INSANE claim about me. I have never been adjudged
to be insane, YOU on the other hand, and I don't drink.
If your current claim is true, why did you claim, and I quote
you verbatim, "I am insane!" in ADRU?
YOU wrote that, Ken.
When asked, you claimed, on two occasions of which I am aware,
that alcoholism is what caused you to be found legally insane.
Perhaps you've joined AA and are in control of your disease. As
such, you don't currently consume alcoholic beverages.
If so, I honestly applaud your and encourage you to keep working
the program.

legally insane.
womanGoddess
2009-08-26 23:43:46 UTC
MOE>  Who was Terri Mahoney  and why was she involved with you?
MOE>  Who was Kimberly Hough?
   I'll bite! WHO are they?
    One Gregory Hanson will know.
    While not "our" Greg, our Greg will claim he knows them, since
another Greg Hanson does.  And by Greg's own personal standards (yours
too), everyone with the same first and last name are all the same
person.
    Oh mand besides wasting a bunch of bandwidth the purpose of asking
was................???????
I am SURE you're not STALKING Greg like you
WHINE that he is stalking you.
    When did Moe present such a whine?  in reality, I mean, and not
one of the hallucinations you had during a weekend bender.
Poor baby! You would NEVER  "STALK" anyone,
would ya Moe? Not even a guy named Glen!
    Greg is the one obsessed with Glen.
    Funny that you say that since MOE is the one with a website attacking
Glen and has devoted thousands of Usenet posts to the subject of Glen and
you CLAIM that it is GREG who has the obsession with the guy. That musr be
your special Polack math again, Kent.
Having ANY luck finding my
EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY that you think exists in your deluded mind????
    When has Moe, or anyone for that matter, claimed you have an
EXTENSIVE CRIMINIAL HISTORY?
    If not WHY ios she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn.
Got any proof for that Kennie? In actual fact I really am not intent
on finding whatever I can about you. You pretty much discredit
yourself on usenet and your defense of Scientology and your ironic
complaining about high lawyer fees are easily found online in less
than five minutes.
I think it's kind of
funn that you LOONS would spend so much time trying to get something on me.
And THEN the BOMBO find a 13 year old letter to the editor and MISREADS what
it said as if she had just found the hOLG GRAIL of all smoking guns.
You're upset again, You are making sloppy and obvious typos and are
doing the all caps shouting stuff again. That;s usually a good sign
that whomever you are responding to you got you good and you start
revving up your little shit fit temper tantrum whiney act.

As for your letter to the editor, I find it worthy of note that where
I posted the link to was an alt newsgroup, one you supposedly cant
read due to your Verizon account.

WHOOOPPPSS!!

(( laughing))
The
more you IDIOTS keep this up the more you cement your own reputations as
WHACKOS.
While your rep as a online shit king is engraved in granite.
Find any arrests for ANYTHING other than a speeding ticket, Maureen? Did you
find those hundreds of DUI's you and your pals CLAIM I have?
    You alone claim any DUIs for yourself.
    I *NEVER* made any such claim. That comes from your drug crazed criminal
mind.
Were you able
to find even ONE????  Maybe a half of one?  A hundredth of one?
    You'd much prefer a fifth, Pangborn.   Unless, of course, you
LIED when you claimed the reason you were found legally insane was
alcohol.
    You're the one who NEEDS a "fifth" not the 5th Amendment but a 5th of
booze. That is only your INSANE claim about me. I have never been adjudged
to be insane, YOU on the other hand, and I don't drink.
Not even the " wine" during Communion Kennie?

krp
2009-08-27 05:17:10 UTC
If not WHY is she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn.
MOE> Got any proof for that Kennie? In actual fact I really am not intent
MOE> on finding whatever I can about you. You pretty much discredit
MOE> yourself on usenet and your defense of Scientology and your ironic
MOE> complaining about high lawyer fees are easily found online in less
MOE> than five minutes.

Maureen you are a pathetic liar. That OBSCURE letter to the editor from
13 yearsb ago? You just "happened" by it? What are you smokin girl? Some of
that "whackybackey" again?
I think it's kind of fun that you LOONS would spend so much time trying
to get something on me.
And THEN the BIMBO finds a 13 year old letter to the editor and MISREADS
what
it said as if she had just found the hOLG GRAIL of all smoking guns.
MOE> As for your letter to the editor, I find it worthy of note that where
MOE> I posted the link to was an alt newsgroup, one you supposedly cant
MOE> read due to your Verizon account.
MOE> WHOOOPPPSS!! (( laughing))

Laugh at yourself BIMBO. Greg crossposted your SHIT! I just lifted and
responded to your INSANE ranting about a 13 year old letter to the editor
and your HYSTERICAL attemnpts to "GET THE GOODS" on me. Even THEN you lacked
the IQ to read it properly. It was NOT about the high price of lawyers. It
was about the unfairness in the legal system to people and a proposal that
had been made by others for a new LAW.
You're the one who NEEDS a "fifth" not the 5th Amendment but a 5th of
booze. That is only your INSANE claim about me. I have never been adjudged
to be insane, YOU on the other hand, and I don't drink.
MOE> Not even the " wine" during Communion Kennie?

As the world's leading EXPERT on Catholicism, Moe, I would have hoped
you'd know that Catholics do NOT take a "swig" of the wine at communion. To
an imbecile like YOU - you make it out to be a drunken frat party. But that
is just your personality.
Kent Wills
2009-08-27 08:04:27 UTC
On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 05:17:10 GMT, "krp" <***@verizon.net> wrote:

Posted using the Kenneth Robert Pangborn Rules of Posting™
Post by krp
If not WHY is she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn.
MOE> Got any proof for that Kennie? In actual fact I really am not intent
MOE> on finding whatever I can about you. You pretty much discredit
MOE> yourself on usenet and your defense of Scientology and your ironic
MOE> complaining about high lawyer fees are easily found online in less
MOE> than five minutes.
Maureen you are a pathetic liar.
Then prove it. Unless, of course, you're posting more proof that
you are a pathological liar.

"Quotes below have been highly altered."
-- Kenneth Robert Pangborn accidentally admitting in misc.legal
that he alters posts when he replies.
womanGoddess
2009-08-27 19:50:45 UTC
If not WHY is she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn.
MOE>  Got any proof for that Kennie? In actual fact  I really am not intent
MOE> on finding whatever I can about you. You pretty much discredit
MOE> yourself on usenet and your defense of Scientology and your ironic
MOE> complaining about high lawyer fees are easily found online in less
MOE> than five minutes.
    Maureen you are a pathetic liar.
I'm not lying. Projection noted, YOUR lies are numerous and
pathetically obvious.
That OBSCURE letter to the editor from
13 yearsb ago? You just "happened" by it?
Actually yes Kennie. I was bored and while I was waiting for
something to download I did a little search using your name and one of
the things that popped up was your letter to the editor.

Do YOU have any explanations of how I found it Kennie?
 What are you smokin girl? Some of
that "whackybackey" again?
I don't smoke, and that includes " whackeybackey".
I think it's kind of  fun that you LOONS would spend so much time trying
to get something on me.
And THEN the BIMBO finds a 13 year old letter to the editor and MISREADS
what
it said as if she had just found the hOLG GRAIL of all smoking guns.
MOE>  As for your letter to the editor, I find it worthy of note that where
MOE> I posted the link to was an alt newsgroup, one you supposedly cant
MOE> read due to your Verizon account.
MOE> WHOOOPPPSS!!  (( laughing))
    Laugh at yourself BIMBO. Greg crossposted your SHIT
Interesting that you need grag's help in finding anything. Sadly
pathetic, but interesting.
! I just lifted and
responded to your INSANE ranting about a 13 year old letter to the editor
Actually I wasn't " ranting", unlike,oh, what YOU are doing. I just
made mention of it and found the comment you made about high lawyer
fees versus the insane level of YOUR OWN fees to be amusingly
hypocritical of you.

And what I just wrote is longer than the so-called " rant" you claimed
i did.
and your HYSTERICAL attemnpts to "GET THE GOODS" on me. Even THEN you lacked
the IQ to read it properly.
Are you admitting you are the author of the letter then?

As for "getting the goods" on you, I don't need to nor do I have the
desire to actually obtain whatever legal documents pertain to you.
You've pretty much shown yourself to be scum as it is. Anything else I
could find would be redundant.
It was NOT about the high price of lawyers. It
was about the unfairness in the legal system to people and a proposal that
had been made by others for a new LAW.
Anyone can read your letter to the editor for themselves Kenniepoo.
I also liked the letter you also wrote defending Scientology. As
Scientologists like to compile dossiers on people that criticize their
" religion" including finding some nasty stuff about their critics,
seems to me that in that letter to the editor you were kissing their
asses.

I like this part:

(( begin C&P))

I'm getting sick of reading about all these CEOs, lawyers like F. Lee
Bailey and these contractors getting away with all this thievery.
Bailey said it best, "do six months standing on my head for $10-
million." Remember the phrase "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a
tooth"? Why not a million dollars for a million dollars? These laws
have to be changed. The courts are telling these people it's okay to
go out and steal all the money you can. We'll stick up for you. We'll
even plea bargain with you and all you have to do is pay back 10
percent. Today, our justice system is a big joke. I think Bailey
should be the first of many that, if he stole $10-million, he should
pay back the same amount plus time in jail.

This legalized stealing, cheating and swindling other people out of
their money, homes and savings has got to stop. Henry Novak, Spring
Hill Family Bill of Rights is needed

(( end C& P))

Here is your letter defending Scientology:

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/access/22798401.html?FMT=FT&dids=22798401:22798401&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Apr+16%2C+1996&author=&pub=St.+Petersburg+Times&desc=Clearwater%27s+problem+is+not+Scientologists+Series%3A+LETTERS
You're the one who NEEDS a "fifth" not the 5th Amendment but a 5th of
booze. That is only your INSANE claim about me. I have never been adjudged
to be insane, YOU on the other hand, and I don't drink.
MOE>  Not even the " wine" during Communion Kennie?
    As the world's leading EXPERT on Catholicism, Moe, I would have hoped
you'd know that Catholics do NOT take a "swig" of the wine at communion.
No but it passes your lips, doesn't it Kennie? You claim you don't
drink alcohol, yet at Communion you sip something that does contain
alcohol. IOW the alcohol in that sip makes you a liar.

As for your usual bullshit about me being the "leading expert" on
Catholicism, I never claimed that. I do, however, bother to actually
read up about various faiths, including Catholicism and history Its
called being educated, Kennie. Maybe you should try it once in
awhile.

You're just mad that I called you on your little shit fit about
Paganism and showed how you lied. The pedophile priests problem is
well known now, thanks to the victims, and the fact that the Catholic
Church for decades hid their sex predators is also a well known fact.
an imbecile like YOU - you make it out to be a drunken frat party. But that
is just your personality.
I never said that Kennie. Your communion ritual is worse than a "
frat party" because it is symbolically cannibalism.

Admit it Kennie. You tried attacking my religion and it backfired on
you so you write this garbage in a weak attempt to defend the
indefensable in your religion.

krp
2009-08-27 21:52:01 UTC
If not WHY is she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn.
MOE> Got any proof for that Kennie? In actual fact I really am not intent
MOE> on finding whatever I can about you. You pretty much discredit
MOE> yourself on usenet and your defense of Scientology and your ironic
MOE> complaining about high lawyer fees are easily found online in less
MOE> than five minutes.
Maureen you are a pathetic liar.
MOE> I'm not lying.

Yes you ARE.
That OBSCURE letter to the editor from
13 years ago? You just "happened" by it?
MOE> Actually yes Kennie. I was bored and while I was waiting for
MOE> something to download I did a little search using your name and one of
MOE> the things that popped up was your letter to the editor.
MOE> Do YOU have any explanations of how I found it Kennie?

Sorry Maureen you have to be searching the ARCHIVES of the newspaper
AND - BIMBOI - using MY NAME as a search vector. It was a deliberate search
in your DESPERATE attempt to find your "SMOKING GUN." Alas you failed
AGAIN!!
I think it's kind of fun that you LOONS would spend so much time trying
to get something on me.
And THEN the BIMBO finds a 13 year old letter to the editor and MISREADS
what
it said as if she had just found the hOLG GRAIL of all smoking guns.
MOE> As for your letter to the editor, I find it worthy of note that where
MOE> I posted the link to was an alt newsgroup, one you supposedly cant
MOE> read due to your Verizon account.
MOE> WHOOOPPPSS!! (( laughing))
Laugh at yourself BIMBO. Greg crossposted your SHIT
MOE> Interesting that you need grag's help in finding anything. Sadly
MOE> pathetic, but interesting.

NEED IT? Greg crossposted, when I saw the COWARDLY BULLSHIT - I answered
your frantic claims.
I just lifted and responded to your INSANE ranting about a 13 year old
letter to the editor
MOE> Actually I wasn't " ranting", unlike,oh, what YOU are doing. I just
MOE> made mention of it and found the comment you made about high lawyer
MOE> fees versus the insane level of YOUR OWN fees to be amusingly
MOE> hypocritical of you.

It *WAS* desperate ranting. And in addition the subject of the letter
was NOT about high lawyer fees. Again you demonstrated that your reading
comprehension is at a 3rd grade level.
and your HYSTERICAL attemnpts to "GET THE GOODS" on me. Even THEN you lacked
the IQ to read it properly.
MOE> Are you admitting you are the author of the letter then?

Look TWIT - you and a couple others hare *NEED* to deny what you say. I
have NO such need. I actually didn't look closely enough at it to be sure if
I wrote it, but possibly I did. I am not going to raise my blood pressure
denying it. There was no statements in what you posted that made me
embaressed.
It was NOT about the high price of lawyers. It
was about the unfairness in the legal system to people and a proposal that
had been made by others for a new LAW.
MOE> Anyone can read your letter to the editor for themselves Kenniepoo.

Yes they CAN, and the letter had to deal with a proposed LAW and NOT
high lawyer fees at all. Onlhy a MORON like you would read it that way.
Desperate looking andf hoping to find something to use. You missed again.

MOE> I also liked the letter you also wrote defending Scientology. As
MOE> Scientologists like to compile dossiers on people that criticize their
MOE> " religion" including finding some nasty stuff about their critics,
MOE> seems to me that in that letter to the editor you were kissing their
MOE> asses.

Why didn't you quote it? I think the Church of Scientology suffers a
great deal of false criticism. IT may not be my cup of tea, but they have
done a ghreat many GOOD things for Clearwater.

MOE> I like this part: (( begin C&P))

MOE> I'm getting sick of reading about all these CEOs, lawyers like F. Lee
MOE> Bailey and these contractors getting away with all this thievery.
MOE> Bailey said it best, "do six months standing on my head for $10-
MOE> million." Remember the phrase "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a
MOE> tooth"? Why not a million dollars for a million dollars? These laws
MOE> have to be changed. The courts are telling these people it's okay to
MOE> go out and steal all the money you can. We'll stick up for you. We'll
MOE> even plea bargain with you and all you have to do is pay back 10
MOE> percent. Today, our justice system is a big joke. I think Bailey
MOE> should be the first of many that, if he stole $10-million, he should
MOE> pay back the same amount plus time in jail.

Selective cut and paste at that. I think somebody else said that and it
was their comment I was quoting.

This legalized stealing, cheating and swindling other people out of
their money, homes and savings has got to stop. Henry Novak, Spring
Hill Family Bill of Rights is needed

(( end C& P))

MOE> Here is your letter defending Scientology:

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/access/22798401.html?FMT=FT&dids=22798401:22798401&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Apr+16%2C+1996&author=&pub=St.+Petersburg+Times&desc=Clearwater%27s+problem+is+not+Scientologists+Series%3A+LETTERS

Jesus Maureen. THAT letter wasn't defenbding Scientology at akll,. We are
again treated to your failing reading comprehension. It was taking the
Clearwater officials to task for being fossils and opposing progress in the
city. Like blocking highrise apartment building. Blocking a tower with a
revolving restaurant and several office buildings. INSISTING that they could
only build buildings to a maxium of 12 stories. REFSING to widen roads. It
took the STATE to come in and widen the road to the Beach. The mayor and
council has been FIGHTIING it for 10 years. That group of Geezers allowed
downtown Clearwater to decay and become a COMBAT ZONE. Even the cops were
afraid to go into the area at night. If you got shot they would leave the
body till sunrise. All of the stores had closed and about all that existed
were "massage parlors" (wink wink) and run down motels for HOOKERS. Pimps
used to engage in shootouts almost every night fighting for territory. Ft.
Harrison was a 3 mile long DRUG emporium. With curbside delivery. The
Scientologists moved in and the PIMPS ran. Business started returning after
they no longer had to pay PROTECTION to the pimps.
MOE> Not even the " wine" during Communion Kennie?
As the world's leading EXPERT on Catholicism, Moe, I would have hoped
you'd know that Catholics do NOT take a "swig" of the wine at communion.
MOE> No but it passes your lips, doesn't it Kennie? You claim you don't
MOE> drink alcohol, yet at Communion you sip something that does contain
MOE> alcohol. IOW the alcohol in that sip makes you a liar.

No maureen your reading problem raises its ugly head. I said people
don't take a SWIG of the wine. That includes me. ASgain yopu ahve some
twisted notion that Communion is s drunken FRAT PARTY.

MOE> You're just mad that I called you on your little shit fit about
MOE> Paganism and showed how you lied. The pedophile priests problem is
MOE> well known now, thanks to the victims, and the fact that the Catholic
MOE> Church for decades hid their sex predators is also a well known fact.

Maureen you didn't "SHOW" anything but your stuipidity. What I posted
was accurate and National Geographic ran the DOCUMENTARY. If you want to
engage in your INSANE bitching, I suggest you rant at them.

MOE> Your communion ritual is worse than a "frat party" because it is
symbolically cannibalism.

No it is not Maureen only a NUT who belongs in a rubber room would make
that claim. You are just angry because I pointed out that PAGANISM was built
on HUMAN SACRIFICE.
womanGoddess
2009-08-28 00:12:18 UTC
Post by krp
If not WHY is she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn.
MOE> Got any proof for that Kennie? In actual fact I really am not intent
MOE> on finding whatever I can about you. You pretty much discredit
MOE> yourself on usenet and your defense of Scientology and your ironic
MOE> complaining about high lawyer fees are easily found online in less
MOE> than five minutes.
Maureen you are a pathetic liar.
MOE> I'm not lying.
    Yes you ARE.
Actually no I'm not. It didn't even take me five minutes to find your
letter to the editor online.

it took me longer to find the obits of your stepfather and mother.

You are free to prove your claim I am lying.
Post by krp
That OBSCURE letter to the editor from
13 years ago? You just "happened" by it?
MOE>  Actually yes Kennie. I  was bored and while I was waiting for
MOE> something to download I did a little search using your name and one of
MOE> the things that popped up was your letter to the editor.
MOE>   Do YOU have any explanations of how I found it Kennie?
    Sorry Maureen you have to be searching the ARCHIVES of the newspaper
AND - BIMBOI - using MY NAME as a search vector. It was a deliberate search
Deliberate search yes using your name but I wasn't searching
directly from the newspaper web site.

Is there some reason why you seem so upset I might be looking at
Florida and Utah newspaper archives about you?

Your reaction as shown here is quite out of proportion to something
so innocuous.
Post by krp
in your DESPERATE attempt to find your "SMOKING GUN." Alas you failed
AGAIN!!
As I was not trying to find a " gun" smoking or not, seems I actually
DIDN'T fail, judging by your response.
Post by krp
I think it's kind of fun that you LOONS would spend so much time trying
to get something on me.
And THEN the BIMBO finds a 13 year old letter to the editor and MISREADS
what
it said as if she had just found the hOLG GRAIL of all smoking guns.
MOE> As for your letter to the editor, I find it worthy of note that where
MOE> I posted the link to was an alt newsgroup, one you supposedly cant
MOE> read due to your Verizon account.
MOE> WHOOOPPPSS!! (( laughing))
Laugh at yourself BIMBO. Greg crossposted your SHIT
I'm laughing at your shit fit Kennie. You seriously are acting
unhinged at my showing a letter to the editor that a Florida newspaper
published. If that was you and your words, why be so upset now?

Get a grip Kennie. Seriously.
Post by krp
MOE>  Interesting that you need grag's help in finding anything. Sadly
MOE> pathetic, but interesting.
    NEED IT? Greg crossposted, when I saw the COWARDLY BULLSHIT - I answered
your frantic claims.
" Frantic?" " Cowardly"? Are you projecting again Kennie?

Kennie, I was not hiding it. I knew that if you didn't see that post
your fellow misogynist loser would FETCH it for you like the doggie
he is.

Care to explain your rather emotional reaction to what you yourself
wrote 13 years ago?
Post by krp
I just lifted and  responded to your INSANE ranting about a 13 year old
letter to the editor
MOE>  Actually I wasn't " ranting", unlike,oh, what YOU are doing. I just
MOE> made mention of it and found the comment you made about high lawyer
MOE> fees versus the insane level of YOUR OWN fees to be amusingly
MOE> hypocritical of you.
    It *WAS* desperate ranting. And in addition the subject of the letter
was NOT about high lawyer fees. Again you demonstrated that your reading
comprehension is at a 3rd grade level.
Yet I C&P ed your comment about high lawyer fees and you did mention
F.Lee Bailey.

Your pathetic attempt to paint this as " desperate ranting" is
amusing, considering that I didn't use many words in my post in the
first place.

What are you REALLY upset about Kennie?
Post by krp
and your HYSTERICAL attemnpts to "GET THE GOODS" on me. Even THEN you lacked
the IQ to read it properly.
MOE>  Are you admitting you are the author of the letter then?
    Look TWIT - you and a couple others hare *NEED* to deny what you say. I
have NO such need. I actually didn't look closely enough at it to be sure if
I wrote it, but possibly I did. I am not going to raise my blood pressure
denying it.
Lost cause. Your blood pressure is obviously already raised by your
shit fit.

But nice weaseling out of saying whether you wrote that or not. It
doesn't work OC, but it is your usual COWARDICE.
Post by krp
There was no statements in what you posted that made me
embaressed.
EmBAREessed?

How's your college cum laude degrees again?
Post by krp
It was NOT about the high price of lawyers. It
was about the unfairness in the legal system to people and a proposal that
had been made by others for a new LAW.
MOE>  Anyone can read  your letter to the editor for themselves Kenniepoo.
    Yes they CAN, and the letter had to deal with a proposed LAW and NOT
high lawyer fees at all.
Then why did you mention a famous lawyer and his fees?
Post by krp
Onlhy a MORON like you would read it that way.
Desperate looking andf hoping to find something to use. You missed again.
Judging by your emotional reaction I didn't miss. The intent of that
post was to see your reaction and I hit the bull's eye. I got you all
upset and in a shit fit mood, just the way I wanted you to be.
Post by krp
MOE> I also liked the letter you also wrote defending Scientology. As
MOE> Scientologists like to compile dossiers on people that criticize their
MOE> " religion" including finding some nasty stuff about their critics,
MOE> seems to me that in that letter to the editor you were kissing their
MOE> asses.
    Why didn't you quote it? I think the Church of Scientology suffers a
great deal of false criticism. IT may not be my cup of tea, but they have
done a ghreat many GOOD things for Clearwater.
There are more than enough legitimate critics of Scientology Kennie.
One woman DIED in their ' care" and their narconon crap is
pseudoscience bullshit. You can read one of their naroconon manuals
online,complete with bad biology.
Post by krp
MOE>  I like this part: (( begin C&P))
MOE> I'm getting sick of reading about all these CEOs, lawyers like F. Lee
MOE> Bailey and these contractors getting away with all this thievery.
MOE> Bailey said it best, "do six months standing on my head for $10-
MOE> million." Remember the phrase "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a
MOE> tooth"? Why not a million dollars for a million dollars? These laws
MOE> have to be changed. The courts are telling these people it's okay to
MOE> go out and steal all the money you can. We'll stick up for you. We'll
MOE> even plea bargain with you and all you have to do is pay back 10
MOE> percent. Today, our justice system is a big joke. I think Bailey
MOE> should be the first of many that, if he stole $10-million, he should
MOE> pay back the same amount plus time in jail.
    Selective cut and paste at that. I think somebody else said that and it
was their comment I was quoting.
This legalized stealing, cheating and swindling other people out of
their money, homes and savings has got to stop. Henry Novak, Spring
Hill Family Bill of Rights is needed
(( end C& P))
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/access/22798401.html?FMT=FT&dids=...
Jesus Maureen. THAT letter wasn't defenbding Scientology at akll,. We are
again treated to your failing reading comprehension.
Hey Kennie, do try to control yourselff before you respond, Do you
have some sort of impulse control problem?

"PARK ! PARK! PARK" -- Kenneth R. Pangborn
Post by krp
It was taking the
Clearwater officials to task for being fossils and opposing progress in the
city. Like blocking  highrise apartment building. Blocking a tower with a
revolving restaurant and several office buildings. INSISTING that they could
only build buildings to a maxium of 12 stories.  REFSING to widen roads. It
took the STATE to come in and widen the road to the Beach. The mayor and
council has been FIGHTIING it for 10 years. That group of Geezers allowed
downtown Clearwater to decay and become a COMBAT ZONE. Even the cops were
afraid to go into the area at night. If you got shot they would leave the
body till sunrise. All of the stores had closed and about all that existed
were "massage parlors" (wink wink)
Your favorite hang outs Kennie? Your porn daughter's first job?
Post by krp
and run down motels for HOOKERS. Pimps
used to engage in shootouts almost every night fighting for territory. Ft.
Harrison was a 3 mile long DRUG emporium. With curbside delivery.  The
Scientologists moved in and the PIMPS ran. Business started returning after
they no longer had to pay PROTECTION to the pimps.
Gee and they lost you as a customer,
Post by krp
MOE> Not even the " wine" during Communion Kennie?
As the world's leading EXPERT on Catholicism, Moe, I would have hoped
you'd know that Catholics do NOT take a "swig" of the wine at communion.
MOE> No but it passes your lips, doesn't it Kennie? You claim you don't
MOE> drink alcohol, yet at Communion you sip something that does contain
MOE> alcohol.  IOW the alcohol in that sip  makes you a liar.
    No maureen your reading problem raises its ugly head. I said people
don't take a SWIG of the wine. That includes me. ASgain yopu ahve some
twisted notion that Communion is s drunken FRAT PARTY.
Those are your wonds not mine.
Post by krp
MOE>  You're just mad that I called you on your little shit fit about
MOE> Paganism and showed how you lied. The pedophile priests problem is
MOE> well known now, thanks to the victims, and the fact that the Catholic
MOE> Church for decades hid their sex predators is also a well known fact.
    Maureen you didn't "SHOW" anything but your stuipidity. What I posted
was accurate and National Geographic ran the DOCUMENTARY. If you want to
engage in your INSANE bitching, I suggest you rant at them.
What you did is your usual distortion of what was aired because you
have a hard on anger agaisnt me and for you, the easy way to express
your hatred of me is attacking Paganism. You tried that crap before
Kennie when you smirked about your claim of Paganism being from
Himmler and Hitler. I shot you down by exposing your ignorance of what
Paganism is and your anthropological ignorance.

Your motivation is obvious Kennie. You aren't fooling anyone with
that act.
Post by krp
MOE>   Your communion ritual is worse than a "frat party" because it is
symbolically cannibalism.
    No it is not Maureen only a NUT who belongs in a rubber room would make
that claim. You are just angry because I pointed out that PAGANISM was built
on HUMAN SACRIFICE.
Got proof that Paganism was " built on human sacrifice" Kennie? ALL
Paganism Kennie?

Kent showed using Bible verses that the communion ritual is in fact
symbolic cannibalism. I mentioned transubstantiation, something you
forgot--as usual.

Shame you don't even know your frigging Catechism Kennie.

krp
2009-08-28 04:42:46 UTC
Post by krp
If not WHY is she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn.
MOE> Got any proof for that Kennie? In actual fact I really am not intent
MOE> on finding whatever I can about you. You pretty much discredit
MOE> yourself on usenet and your defense of Scientology and your ironic
MOE> complaining about high lawyer fees are easily found online in less
MOE> than five minutes.
Maureen you are a pathetic liar.
MOE> I'm not lying.
Yes you ARE.
MOE> Actually no I'm not. It didn't even take me five minutes to find your
MOE> letter to the editor online.

BULLSHIT, Maureen. The letters you quotes are in the paper's ARCHIVES.
It takes several slow stapes to get at them. Your claims are BULLSHIT.
womanGoddess
2009-08-28 07:15:46 UTC
Post by krp
If not WHY is she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn.
MOE> Got any proof for that Kennie? In actual fact I really am not intent
MOE> on finding whatever I can about you. You pretty much discredit
MOE> yourself on usenet and your defense of Scientology and your ironic
MOE> complaining about high lawyer fees are easily found online in less
MOE> than five minutes.
Maureen you are a pathetic liar.
MOE> I'm not lying.
Yes you ARE.
MOE>  Actually no I'm not. It didn't even take me five minutes to find your
MOE> letter to the editor online.
    BULLSHIT, Maureen. The letters you quotes are in the paper's ARCHIVES.
It takes several slow stapes to get at them. Your claims are BULLSHIT.
"Slow stapes?"

Kennie, are you REALLY as stupid as you pose yourself to be?
Oh, I forgot, you didn't even know what a dual boot was.

It took me about five minutes max to find it Kennie, that and a few
other stuff about you.

Its basic query boolean search Kennie.

Kent Wills
2009-08-28 08:51:00 UTC
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 00:15:46 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by womanGoddess
MOE>  Actually no I'm not. It didn't even take me five minutes to find your
MOE> letter to the editor online.
    BULLSHIT, Maureen. The letters you quotes are in the paper's ARCHIVES.
It takes several slow stapes to get at them. Your claims are BULLSHIT.
"Slow stapes?"
Kennie, are you REALLY as stupid as you pose yourself to be?
He's not acting. He really is as dumb as he presents.
Post by womanGoddess
Oh, I forgot, you didn't even know what a dual boot was.
It took me about five minutes max to find it Kennie, that and a few
other stuff about you.
Its basic query boolean search Kennie.
Pangborn knows almost nothing of computing. You were able to
prove that.

Post by krp
If not WHY is she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn.
MOE> Got any proof for that Kennie? In actual fact I really am not intent
MOE> on finding whatever I can about you. You pretty much discredit
MOE> yourself on usenet and your defense of Scientology and your ironic
MOE> complaining about high lawyer fees are easily found online in less
MOE> than five minutes.
Maureen you are a pathetic liar.
MOE> I'm not lying.
Yes you ARE.
MOE> Actually no I'm not. It didn't even take me five minutes to find your
MOE> letter to the editor online.
BULLSHIT, Maureen. The letters you quotes are in the paper's ARCHIVES.
It takes several slow stepes to get at them. Your claims are BULLSHIT.
MOW> "Slow stpes?"

Yes first you have to locate where you can locate the archives. Then set
several parameters as to date range etc. Then a subject or person you are
searching about.

MOE> It took me about five minutes max to find it Kennie, that and a few
MOE> other stuff about you. Its basic query boolean search Kennie.

Pretty deliberate and desperate search. And NO you can't get it from
Google. You get it on the newspaper's site and in their archives. Not 5
minutes. It isn't just your FRANTIC searches for some smoking gun, Maureen,
it is how funny you are when you think you've found something. You can't
even read. The letter had NOTHING really to do with the expensive lawyers,
it had to do with a proposed Family Rights bill in the Florida Legislature
and the DEATH of Bradley McGee. Betty was sent off on a wild goose chase
looking for what SHE was told was my EXTENSIVE criminal history. There is
one HUGE difference between her and you. SHE was HONEST, and you are not.
Also Betty could understand what she read and YOU cannot.

womanGoddess
2009-08-28 00:53:26 UTC
On Aug 27, 4:52 pm, "krp" <***@verizon.net> wrote:

(( snip to focus on one point))
Post by krp
MOE>   Your communion ritual is worse than a "frat party" because it is
symbolically cannibalism.
    No it is not Maureen only a NUT who belongs in a rubber room would make
that claim. You are just angry because I pointed out that PAGANISM was built
on HUMAN SACRIFICE.
Transubstantiation:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation

Look it up Kennie.

Kent Wills
2009-08-27 08:03:57 UTC
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:43:46 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by womanGoddess
    When has Moe, or anyone for that matter, claimed you have an
EXTENSIVE CRIMINIAL HISTORY?
    If not WHY ios she scouring the country DESPERATELY trying to find
something on me, even applied to another Ken Pangborn.
Got any proof for that Kennie? In actual fact I really am not intent
on finding whatever I can about you. You pretty much discredit
yourself on usenet and your defense of Scientology and your ironic
complaining about high lawyer fees are easily found online in less
than five minutes.
Ken holds the delusion that EVERYONE with the same first and last
name are all the same person. This was definitively proved back when
another David Moore was charged with assaulting a 10yo boy. I was
able to PROVE the David Moore charged was and is not the one we know.
Even so, Pangborn continues to claim they are the same person.
By Pangborn's own standards, anyone named Ken Pangborn is him.
Post by womanGoddess
I think it's kind of
funn that you LOONS would spend so much time trying to get something on me.
And THEN the BOMBO find a 13 year old letter to the editor and MISREADS what
it said as if she had just found the hOLG GRAIL of all smoking guns.
You're upset again, You are making sloppy and obvious typos and are
doing the all caps shouting stuff again. That;s usually a good sign
that whomever you are responding to you got you good and you start
revving up your little shit fit temper tantrum whiney act.
As for your letter to the editor, I find it worthy of note that where
I posted the link to was an alt newsgroup, one you supposedly cant
read due to your Verizon account.
WHOOOPPPSS!!
Pangborn does have another account. He made a mistake and posted
from it with his name and E-mail addy not so long ago.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/40e6c350f667a611?dmode=source
Post by womanGoddess
(( laughing))
The
more you IDIOTS keep this up the more you cement your own reputations as
WHACKOS.
While your rep as a online shit king is engraved in granite.
Not to mention the MOUNTAINS of evidence that he's a fraud.
Post by krp
Were you able
to find even ONE????  Maybe a half of one?  A hundredth of one?
    You'd much prefer a fifth, Pangborn.   Unless, of course, you
LIED when you claimed the reason you were found legally insane was
alcohol.
    You're the one who NEEDS a "fifth" not the 5th Amendment but a 5th of
booze. That is only your INSANE claim about me. I have never been adjudged
to be insane, YOU on the other hand, and I don't drink.
Not even the " wine" during Communion Kennie?
Pangborn claimed in ADRU that he was found insane. When I asked
him about it, he twice claimed it was because of alcoholism.
It's possible he lied in one or both cases. I can't actually
KNOW. I do know he made the claims, so he's stuck with them.

legally insane.
Kent Wills
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:59:24 GMT
It took three appointments (programming sessions) before my daughter
said
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
Who was Terri Mahoney and why was she involved with you?
Crickets on stand-by.
Post by womanGoddess
Who was Kimberly Hough?
Crickets on stand-by.
Post by womanGoddess
Do you have at least two convictions for drunken driving?
He has one for OWI. He's claimed it wasn't due to alcohol, which
is possible. He's always RAN for the question about any other
substance.

Kent Wills
2009-08-24 12:29:03 UTC
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:59:04 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
Post by Greegor
DS > My daughter didn't make "puppet bear" comments.
G > According to you she did!
KBW > Why do you lie?
KBW > The CPS caseworker you admire so much made the claim.
That's not exactly what Dan said!
It's not verbatim, but the context is the same.
And once again you offer the proof yourself that you think
anything said by a CPS caseworker is 100% true and valid.
Why do you support CPS so much, Greg? Serious question.

Chester
2009-08-24 12:58:02 UTC
Post by Greegor
[...]
Without a doubt, you two are the most repulsive people I've ever seen.
You both should have been castrated and had your hands cut off.
krp
2009-08-23 11:47:10 UTC
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Greegor
G > Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
G > messages rather than to answer pointed questions.
DS > The following isn't spam.
G > Are you going to answer questions, Dan?
DS > Yes.
DS > Only one.
DS > Now I'm finished.
What's the matter, Dan?
I'm starting to think you were dishonest when you
told your stories of how you whupped CPS.
You can think whatever you want, grag.
You can think it was OK for you to force an unrelated seven year old girl
to take cold showers because the mother supposedly gave you permission.
Emergency subject change and EVASION noted. By now given your behavior
and TOTAL lack of evidence to support your WILD claims, most people aren't
finding you terribly credible Danny.
womanGoddess
2009-08-23 19:43:33 UTC
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Greegor
G > Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
G > messages rather than to answer pointed questions.
DS > The following isn't spam.
G > Are you going to answer questions, Dan?
DS > Yes.
DS > Only one.
DS > Now I'm finished.
What's the matter, Dan?
I'm starting to think you were dishonest when you
told your stories of how you whupped CPS.
You can think whatever you want, grag.
You can think it was OK for you to force an unrelated seven year old girl
to take cold showers because the mother supposedly gave you permission.
    Emergency subject change and EVASION noted.  By now given your behavior
and TOTAL lack of evidence to support your WILD claims, most people aren't
finding you terribly credible Danny.
((BOOOOOMMMMM!!!)))

Dang, my irony meter exploded.

womanGoddess
2009-08-26 23:26:56 UTC
Post by Dan Sullivan
Post by Greegor
G > Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
G > messages rather than to answer pointed questions.
DS > The following isn't spam.
G > Are you going to answer questions, Dan?
DS > Yes.
DS > Only one.
DS > Now I'm finished.
What's the matter, Dan?
I'm starting to think you were dishonest when you
told your stories of how you whupped CPS.
You can think whatever you want, grag.
You can think it was OK for you to force an unrelated seven year old girl
to take cold showers because the mother supposedly gave you permission.
    Emergency subject change and EVASION noted.  By now given your behavior
and TOTAL lack of evidence to support your WILD claims, most people aren't
finding you terribly credible Danny.
Kennie you are confusing yourself with Danny again.

krp
2009-08-23 11:44:57 UTC
Post by Greegor
G > Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
G > messages rather than to answer pointed questions.
DS > The following isn't spam.
G > Are you going to answer questions, Dan?
DS > Yes.
DS > Only one.
DS > Now I'm finished.
What's the matter, Dan?
I'm starting to think you were dishonest when you
told your stories of how you whupped CPS.
Has Danny EVER shown ANYTHING remotely resembling "PROOF" that he beat
their ass? Sullivan makes all sorts of CLAIMS, but somehow never presents
the goods, both oh HOW he loves to demand from others what he NEVER provides
himself.
Kent Wills
2009-08-23 16:15:15 UTC
Post by krp
Post by Greegor
G > Dan resorts to blind posting hundreds of identical SPAM
G > messages rather than to answer pointed questions.
DS > The following isn't spam.
G > Are you going to answer questions, Dan?
DS > Yes.
DS > Only one.
DS > Now I'm finished.
What's the matter, Dan?
I'm starting to think you were dishonest when you
told your stories of how you whupped CPS.
Has Danny EVER shown ANYTHING remotely resembling "PROOF" that he beat
their ass? Sullivan makes all sorts of CLAIMS, but somehow never presents
the goods, both oh HOW he loves to demand from others what he NEVER provides
himself.
Pot. Kettle. Kenneth Robert Pangborn.

Is KLS 25 now, Dan?
Greegor