Dan LIES and so does all his pro-CPS friends
Michael
2006-12-27 18:56:55 UTC
Here, Dan wants proof that he was ever kicked out of family rights groups.

Here Dan is shown to have been kicked out.

First link:

From: "Dan Sullivan" <***@optonline.net>
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
Subject: Re: Another Happy Ending.
Date: 2 Nov 2006 18:13:54 -0800
<***@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
<***@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
<***@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>
<***@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
So when is the proof going to be posted, Greg?
I can't prove you wrong before you stick your neck out!
What a moron you are, Greg.

You claimed I was "kicked out" of Family Rights groups including
Profane Justice.

Please post the proof that what you say is true, starting with Profane
Justice.
Please deny everything so I can have some fun!
"Deny everything???"

Like the universe?

Existence?

God?
Why are you being so EVASIVE? <grin>
I'm not being evasive.

I'm being specific.

Show me the evidence that what you claim is true.
Besides Dan, I asked YOU first!
Greg, why are you an asshole?

Second Link:

From: ***@yahoo.com
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
Subject: Re: Good dad's words of wisdom?
Date: 26 Dec 2006 21:21:56 -0800
Dan, If you remember correctly you were kicked off our site at
www.fightCPS.com and asked not to return.
I don't remember that.
I remember that the owner of FightCPS, Linda Martin, had to step in and
ban Bob Lynn Jarovits because he refused to honor the Registration
Agreement Terms of FightCPS.
And then in retaliation, with no notice and for no reason made known to
me, you chose to ban me from FightCPS.
It seems you have selective memory Dan.....Bob and yourself were both
banned for a week because the two of you wouldn't stop arguing. It had
went on for months before that, filling page after page of garbage, any
advice given by anyone was lost in the bullshit.

You both cameback after that week and started arguing non-stop again.
We banned you both.
If we hadn't our site would appear like this one, page after page of
bullshit.
To make a "ghost" account and continually comeback only to copy and
paste Greg's comments here in an attempt to ridicule him is not only
childish but leads one to believe you may have some personal issues
that need to be dealt with.
What makes you think I need a ghost account to access FightCPS?
Are you not aware that FightCPS can be accessed by anyone... even
guests?
Fightcps has been a private site for months, members are approved
before they can join by myself or Linda....No guests have access to
anything. You stated "I still visit there" only proves you use a ghost
account or you wouldn't be allowed access..
And if I have personal issues with you, for example, are you man
enought to deal with them?
You were banned for arguing, by the looks of this site, you only do
more of it here...There is nothing to "deal" with..
And I repost Greg's comments from FightCPS here so people can see how
dangerous and harmful they are.
Are you not aware that Greg "Greegor" Hanson told a woman
(lostintranslation, a fellow moderator of your's at FightCPS) to try
and submit an illegal recording in Family Court so she could get
arrested? What makes that advice even more hilarious is the fact the
lostintranslation wasn't the parent under investigation and CPS was
returning her children to her!!!!
That's the quality of advice being posted on FightCPS.
Greegor is one person and posts here too...Should I assume that is the
quality of advice being posted on this site?
Do I agree with everything greegor posts? nope
You also know how nervous first time posters are in opening up and
telling their families heartbreaking stories. For them to find out
their posts have been copied and duplicated on another site maybe scary
enough for some to quit seeking help and then not only the parents but
the children suffer.
From what I've seen those people would be better off coming here and
getting my help.
I looked at the 658 posts you made this month here Dan. There's a
couple pieces of good advice, but they're buried in with the 656
useless posts..."zzzzzzzz" what a comeback lmao
Ex; from good dad, Dec 1, 2006, "Voluntary entering into a service plan
is seen as a sign of guilt."
How else is a judge going to view you on the first day of court when
you already entered into a service plan with CPS? .........That your
innocent? Good luck with that approach Dan
And Dazeemay telling people to ask for a jury trial in Family Court is
just as ridiculous.
Have you heard "bad advice is worse then no advice?"
I can't say I agree with her advice there...
As I've said before, I agree with a lot of what you post in fighting
CPS's false allegations. But when someone makes a post that disagrees
with yours, you feel the need to argue or belittle that posters opinion
to try and show your advice is the only one worthy of following.
When I see people post information, like the awful stuff Bob Lynn
Jarovits was posting, such as "CPS loses in the majority of cases when
sued."
I have to say so.
Page after page after page.....Ever hear "Agree to disagree and move on
Dan"?
I want kids to go back to their parents ASAP from CPS fostercare.
None of the "Constitutional Defense" in family court.
Or the primary defense in any court is the Constitution.
Or you can win in an appeal.
Etc. Etc...
All that stuff does is take the people's focus off of disproving the
allegations and attaining reunification.
I wish you all the best in helping families with false allegations
defeat CPS.
But please, stay off our site and stop this childish crap.
I'll visit FightCPS whenever I want and if I miss something... there's
always my FightCPS friends who email me the stupid stuff.
But you always visit as a guest right and think it is open to everyone
right?
Why lie about it Dan?
How do you think I got your wacko comment?
With your ghost account of course
Your time could be better spent helping families.
I don't need your advice, the poor people who go to Linda Martin's
FightCPS need mine.
I'm suprised the Internet is big enough for your head Dan......When a
person brags he is greater then everybody else, He most definetly
isn't..
Why don't you go pound nails?
That's the brightest comment you've had all month!!! There was only 1
other piece of good advice you gave......Keep up the good work buddy!!!

Your a proven LIAR Dan Sullivan.

- --
Michael
Dan Sullivan
2006-12-27 19:26:13 UTC
Post by Michael
You claimed I was "kicked out" of Family Rights groups including
Profane Justice.
Please post the proof that what you say is true, starting with Profane
Justice.
Greg never posted the proof that I was kicked out of Profane Justice or
any other group.

I believe Greg's claim was I was kicked out of "at least four... "
Post by Michael
Dan, If you remember correctly you were kicked off our site at
www.fightCPS.com and asked not to return.
I don't remember that.
I remember that the owner of FightCPS, Linda Martin, had to step in and
ban Bob Lynn Jarovits because he refused to honor the Registration
Agreement Terms of FightCPS.
And then in retaliation, with no notice and for no reason made known to
me, you chose to ban me from FightCPS.
It seems you have selective memory Dan.....Bob and yourself were both
banned for a week because the two of you wouldn't stop arguing. It had
went on for months before that, filling page after page of garbage, any
advice given by anyone was lost in the bullshit.
You both cameback after that week and started arguing non-stop again.
We banned you both.
I have all of Linda Martin's emails regarding Tim (good dad) banning
me.

Unless Linda lied to me, what good dad said isn't true.

The fact is I was banned with no explanation and was never "asked not
to return" by anyone.

So when I say "I don't remember that" it's because "asked not to
return" never happened.

Tim (good dad) is about as helpful to people who need good advice
regarding CPS as Greg is.
0:->
2006-12-28 00:57:45 UTC
Post by Michael
[...]
And people question how you win cases against CPS....R R R R RR R R

Nothing quite like the truth for proof. Especially when the other
person is lying.

That one, "asked not to return," stinks highly of Greg Hansen. As I
recall.

When liars aren't tripping over their own lies, they are tripping over
their lying buddies' lies.

Kane
Greegor
2006-12-28 20:05:14 UTC
Dan was so oblivious to the fact he was ejected that
he returned under the name Oliver Sutton.

Then he broke stated rules by lifting text and reposting it publicly.
Dan Sullivan
2006-12-28 20:22:22 UTC
Post by Greegor
Dan was so oblivious to the fact he was ejected that
he returned under the name Oliver Sutton.
I checked when Oliver joined FightCPS and it was PRIOR to good dud's
decision to ban me in retaliation of Linda banning Bob Jarovits.

So he was already a mamber.
Post by Greegor
Then he broke stated rules by lifting text and reposting it publicly.
Which rules?

Post them here.
0:->
2006-12-28 20:36:07 UTC
Post by Greegor
Dan was so oblivious to the fact he was ejected that
he returned under the name Oliver Sutton.
Proof please.
Post by Greegor
Then he broke stated rules by lifting text and reposting it publicly.
Quote the stated rules please. Surely FightCPS doesn't post them in some
"secret" FAQ.

And that title in the subject field? Proof please.

Start with proving "all" or any, are "pro-CPS."

(And not being blatantly anti-CPS doesn't make one pro CPS...just to
help you with your logic disability).

That's a good boy.

0:-]
Greegor
I made no such references here. Having a brain fart?
0:->
2006-12-28 23:10:12 UTC
Post by Greegor
Post by 0:->
Start with proving "all" or any, are "pro-CPS."
(And not being blatantly anti-CPS doesn't make one pro CPS...just to
help you with your logic disability).
That's a good boy.
I made no such references here.
Somewhere else then? You've not called myself and others here various
forms of this accusation? Does the word, "sucks" come to mind at all?

Or do you think that means, neutral, or anti CPS?
Post by Greegor
Having a brain fart?
No, but when I took a shit, out came Greg, saying many times:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=cps+suck&qt_s=Search&enc_author=UOokihMAAAD8ZvSxFf8zAM7CZd0X5juZWMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww
http://tinyurl.com/y3lmlx

Welcome Fathers Rights and Family Rights people!
... might have noticed, one person who Dan and Kane claim I lead astray
seems more like
a system suck who was playing a ROLE, than a parent under siege from
CPS. ...
alt.support.child-protective-services - Dec 25, 12:20 pm by Greegor - 41
messages - 7 authors

Attn: Kane
... seeing this. You spout out that I am nothing but a cps suck or
whatever and
that I jumped through hoops to get my kids back. That in ...
alt.support.child-protective-services - Dec 24, 2:40 am by Greegor - 54
messages - 6 authors

Dave Moore and Ken Pangborn
... that I'm an "agency suck." The suckiest ...
google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-
services/browse_frm/thread ... 21 Underfunded programs overload
CPS...Re: Jury ...
alt.support.child-protective-services - Dec 22, 12:41 am by Greegor - 20
messages - 5 authors

How Greg consistently abuses, no, brutalizes ...
... com (Greg Hanson) Groups: alt.support.child-protective-services Not
yet ... you can't
accuse us anti-CPS folks from ... They suck blood from and look for
victims whose ...
alt.support.child-protective-services - Nov 8, 10:55 pm by Greegor - 2
messages - 2 authors

DanKane My Family and Bragging Rights
Kane the rabid system suck and Dan, acted as ... BUT WOULD NOT
THOROUGHLY DAMN CPS OR
JOIN ... MSN.COM (Jennifer) Groups:
alt.support.child-protective-services Not yet ...
alt.support.child-protective-services - Nov 9, 1:36 am by Greegor - 21
messages - 4 authors

Dan was kicked out! redux
groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/browse_frm/thread
... 36
am Kane the rabid system suck and Dan ... it's AMAZING what people can
do to CPS! ...
alt.parenting.spanking - Nov 29, 1:26 am by Greegor - 48 messages - 6
authors

Would you like to play the hairsplitting game now, and claim that
because you didn't say specifically "pro-cps," so it's not a claim just
because you said "system suck?"

Or, you can stand right up there, Greg, and claim Dan and I and others
here aren't Pro-CPS.

Tell Michael about your feelings. R R R R R RR

Now, start proving your claim we are "system sucks," Greg.

Sometime before 2009.

Thanks, 0:-}
lostintranslation
2006-12-28 23:28:24 UTC
Post by 0:->
Post by Greegor
Post by 0:->
Start with proving "all" or any, are "pro-CPS."
(And not being blatantly anti-CPS doesn't make one pro CPS...just to
help you with your logic disability).
That's a good boy.
I made no such references here.
Somewhere else then? You've not called myself and others here various
forms of this accusation? Does the word, "sucks" come to mind at all?
Or do you think that means, neutral, or anti CPS?
Post by Greegor
Having a brain fart?
[...]
Personally, I would like to see him start proving we are system sucks
before 2007 but I do realize that's asking too much for his simple
mindedness to handle.